Translating Book Translation NPC

Join Discord

KaRnAgE

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 13, 2004
Ok i have spent a few hours trying to translate the npcs that translate the spell books so that they are learnable.
I am 100% puzzled.
I am not that experienced in this and really could do with some help on these files as atm no one can learn spells in my server and after spending all of today trying to fix them i cant :no:

If anyone can help me with this it would be great.

turboshandy

ur a smacktard!
VIP
May 11, 2005
Great Yarmouth/Cambridge
i wrote a guide on this bit (in server downloads section, btw your manual translation wont work if you change it to £¨Manual£© in the crueldragon files, its coded into the server.exe as far as i know

Upvote 0

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
im using king aswell. cruelD isnt a good version from what iv been told.

Upvote 0

suysurikeru

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 24, 2005
i orginally used cruel but magic just wouldnt work.. set king up in like 20 min.. booted server n everything worked with no problems :)

Upvote 0

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
crueld is an earlier 'beta stage' version of kingnf, and so doesnt have the limited users on. it has a few limited functions and more bugs. i couldnt tell you what exactly since ive neva used it.

Upvote 0

Quad4U

From what I can tell the CruelDragon Set of files were based on a Early Set of King files, what does not work on Cruel Dragon?

Purification does NOTHING
Health Liquir(M)- (XL) say "You can use later" and does not work
When you get XX levels past a a mob and it supposted to go lower - on CD it does not so you always get Exp x Multipler

You Drop when Pk'd (can be good or bad - depends on how you look at it).

Mining only works if you move around - stay in one stop and you will get nothing - ever..

Has a Nasty Habit of ending itself with no error, memory Errors, stop reponding to rest of gates and so forth..

If above are not a problem for you then they are fine - personally I want everything working as it should - Maybe 17NG could post and explain himself !!

Upvote 0