Tshirt ideas, give me a hand guys :)

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
& again, never seen a group of chavs with sloganised shirts.
When'd you say that the first time?
Your posts make me laugh..

Perhaps my idea of 'chav' is different to yours? Just maybe...?
Ahoihoihoi....

/Gand

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
I didn't say it, somebody else did.

Well it obviously is, the only people I've seen on holiday with slogans on their shirts are just groups of what I call normal lads / girls.

lewis

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 15, 2004
Southampton
i get what Xanan means, i have seen on holiday groups of chavy guys with slogans on tshirts, stating they are somehow superior to every1 else and every woman will worthsip the group they walk on lol, yet they try desperatly to pull with their tshirts stating this but getting nowhere. In our case we are doing it for a laugh and a few of the guys tshirts actualy insulting themselves lol, all good fun in our case.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Do you see a group of lads who are a little rowdy/having a good time and automatically assume they are "chavs"?

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
Ugh, I can totally relate to the knuckle-draggers holidays (not saying Lewis is part of one, or planning one). It is pretty sad to see groups testosterone and alcohol filled young adults stomp around a holiday destination shouting, getting lary with their uninventive t-shirts and slogans acting like they're not the 50th group of lads in the last month to go through the exact same ritual of drinking until they nearly pass out, groping women and causing problems for the locals.

Yup, pretty much sounds word for word like one of my holidays with my mates. I'm sure we'll grow out of it. Until then, if you don't like it then don't go to clubbers holiday destinations or locals move away, this is our city for 1/2 weeks :D

lewis

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 15, 2004
Southampton
i will be going to have a good drink i won't deny that lol. But i won't be out groping woman etc lol, my hands have to stay off other ladies. My nights will be going out for a meal with the lads then having a good drink :) in the days hiring quad bikes or a jeep and touring the island and getting a great tan. Not really into the drinking sooooo much that i will be in bed until 6pm the following day, but fair to say i will have a fair few hangovers. It's just the people you see who can't handle their alcohol which gives the whole clubbing holidays a bad name, 1 being my m8 who decided to hang from a balcony naked while throwing mini chedders as passers by lol,you would think at 26 he would have grown up but guess he has that genetic disorder that makes him act like a prat wheneva he drinks lol.

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
i will be going to have a good drink i won't deny that lol. But i won't be out groping woman etc lol, my hands have to stay off other ladies. My nights will be going out for a meal with the lads then having a good drink :) in the days hiring quad bikes or a jeep and touring the island and getting a great tan. Not really into the drinking sooooo much that i will be in bed until 6pm the following day, but fair to say i will have a fair few hangovers. It's just the people you see who can't handle their alcohol which gives the whole clubbing holidays a bad name, 1 being my m8 who decided to hang from a balcony naked while throwing mini chedders as passers by lol,you would think at 26 he would have grown up but guess he has that genetic disorder that makes him act like a prat wheneva he drinks lol.

Lol yeah must admit it's normally my mates that give us the bad rep when I'm out and about, hence the groaping and causing trouble. Although if I've had a few I'm liable to join in (apart from the groaping, I don't think the other half would appreciate that).

Where do you normally go in town? I try to stick to london road way, seymours, vodka revs etc. If we ever venture down to walkabout or the unit that's when we tend to get into some kind of trouble, I think they attract it.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Kavos isnt like that at all Lewis.

Make sure you get a quad, I miss mine :(.

I must admit, When I went to Kavos, I was steaming everynight, up at 11am and slept around the pool.

Magaluf - Steaming everynight, Home for around 2 (most nights) and had a spliff on the balcony before bed.

Better holiday? - Kavos all the way.

lewis

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 15, 2004
Southampton
yeah proper looking foward to it now done a lot more research on the place and it seems the only people who didn;t enjoy were the ones who werent up for partying much,you wonder why they would bother bokking a holiday like that, just afraid of the Greek police especially on Quad bikes, in general i'm quite sensible on the road, can't say the same for a few of my m8s who hired quads in Ibiza and decided it would be fun to dig up the beaches with them and totally trash the place lol.

in reply to sawell i usually go to oceana or OC, sometimes walkabout if i want a front row seat for a fight lol. Used to go in Vodka revs until i got barred for going up to a bouncer and peanuting his tie lol. I go to whitehouse sometimes and generaly anywhere in bedford place.

Last edited:

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Dont drive on the beach with them, I nearly got fined 100 euros. And make sure you wear your helmet.

lewis

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 15, 2004
Southampton
Dont drive on the beach with them, I nearly got fined 100 euros. And make sure you wear your helmet.

i find it strange you have to wear a helmet, as you see people in this country on them without helmets, i will make sure i have a helmet as being english the police will take any chance to arrest ya.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
They wont arrest, Just give you a fine, A mate of mine got fined 130euros for not wearing one.

lewis

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 15, 2004
Southampton
it's quite a way for me to travel. What would i tell my girlfriend... soz wont be home tonight i'm heading up to birmingham to watch some male strippers :P lol

Kadama

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 28, 2004
West Midlands, Malvern
Meet me after work stoopid lol, and it's for hen parties and girls birthdays so unless u have the features of a woman u wudnt be allowed in ;)

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
If I start Biking it down to Malvern, how long do you think it'll take?