Tshirt ideas, give me a hand guys :)

lewis

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 15, 2004
Southampton
Meet me after work stoopid lol, and it's for hen parties and girls birthdays so unless u have the features of a woman u wudnt be allowed in ;)

id find a way in trust me, wait that sounds wrong lol.

edit:

Just started to properly design some stuff. Here's my edited saints logo to go somewhere on the tshirt, isn't finished yet still looks a bit naff.

Last edited:

lewis

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 15, 2004
Southampton
it has a basic shape of the logo, but we didn't want the logo to be noticeable to any1 who isn't really familiar with the logo, saves us meeting up with football fans and getting in a fight lol. i may put a layer of the original over it and fade it out so there is some of the badge detail left lol.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
TBF I dont think you'd get into trouble with any football fans whilst on holiday.

I often wear my Wednesday shirt whilst on holiday and also use a Wednesday towel etc. End up just getting into ocnversation with people, even rival fans such as Leeds, Sheff Utd, Barnsley etc! Only get into trouble if you have T-Shirts with the "firms" name etc on ;)

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
I do like that tbh.

Looks more like Saints badge that you should be proud showing off (Despite recent events!!)

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Looks alright man, from a non-football fan. However gotta remember it might print aswell on a t-shirt, despite looking good on a comp screen - so i wouldnt get too flashy bro.
(At least i'd assume)

/Gand

lewis

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 15, 2004
Southampton
Yeah i was a bit worried about that. i done a test print on standard paper to see how it looks, i was told by a tshirt printer it will look similar to a printout and it looks ok, gonna change the southampton fc writing for kavos 2009. Any thing you think i should change? the outcome isn't as good as i would have liked, my work usualy meets my expectation a bit more :(

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Down towards the AMP bit, the effect goes too far down i think? And covers the "flower" just above the Southampton FC

lewis

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 15, 2004
Southampton
thanks for pointing that out, i agree don't like that bit. Made a few changes think it looks a lot neater now.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Thats starting to look much better now.

Next question though, what colour T-Shirt is it going on? Black?

lewis

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 15, 2004
Southampton
yeah it will be going on the front of a black tshirt, with writing above it and below it. Think it should be left alone now? i have problems where something is never finished, i have to keep adding things but not sure what to add.

Nightrider

~{GoD}~
VIP
Feb 21, 2004
Southampton,Uk
I must say lewis i do like that design, i don't think u should add anything more to it, u don't wanna go OTT, i'd say that with words above and below will look fine :)
-Dan

lewis

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 15, 2004
Southampton
thanks m8 :) just touched it up and edited the bit at the top which looked like a power rangers head lol and put a radial gradient on instead, i think the radial looks better. This is it finished, i will be working on the text next.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
I like that image apart from the part at the the top (Above the white dot). Seems to just look like a black smudge to me.

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
I think it looks pretty good, I'd agree with elo though and just remove that black blob bit.

lewis

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 15, 2004
Southampton
why don't you like it now skyline lol :P yeah i will try get rid of that black blob, i didn't intend for it to be there, a filter i put on made it kind of pop up there.

edit:

tried removing that black lump at the top, think it looks better now, thanks for feedback guys, makes my work better with help :)

Last edited: