UC845 Assassin Files {Pure Chinese}

Dave85

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 20, 2006
How stable are these files and is everything done? e.g. the quest window, shop and full usage of the assassin?

The reason i ask is simply to know if its worth the time to unpack and translate the files, i've already unpacked the M2server as it only had Themida 1.8+ on it, but the rest have ASProtect 2.2+ on them and it'll take a bit more work to remove it.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
wut does this mean
[3/2/2009 7:45:43 AM] ·þÎñÆ÷Æô¶¯Òì³£:Cannot perform this operation on a closed dataset

lozmuir

Former Moderator
VIP
Apr 17, 2003
Congleton, Cheshire.
wut does this mean
[3/2/2009 7:45:43 AM] ·þÎñÆ÷Æô¶¯Òì³£:Cannot perform this operation on a closed dataset

Install east asian language packs.

i.e - Control panel > Regional and Language options > Langs tab > Click Install East Asian Language Files.

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
wut does this mean

[3/2/2009 7:45: 43 AM] the server starts unusually: Cannot perform this operation on a closed dataset

lif

johnyl1

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 24, 2003
Portugal
How stable are these files and is everything done? e.g. the quest window, shop and full usage of the assassin?

The reason i ask is simply to know if its worth the time to unpack and translate the files, i've already unpacked the M2server as it only had Themida 1.8+ on it, but the rest have ASProtect 2.2+ on them and it'll take a bit more work to remove it.

unpack them post them, ill use ultraedit to translate them...

Dave85

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 20, 2006
unpack them post them, ill use ultraedit to translate them...

I have no problems translating them, i simply wanted to know how complete they are and if they're worth the time it takes to unpack them.

With this set of files, you can't just use an auto unpacker as the headers become corrupt, but if you unpack it manually, you can remove the packer without destroying data, or it atleast gives you the chance to repair the damaged parts by inserting dummy data.

I don't have the time to test these files out fully, if anyone has tested them out and found no problems. Please post what you think of the files and what they have, e.g. how complete is the assassin job and skills.

If they're complete, secure and stable i'll unpack them and release them as they are or 90-100% translated, as the translation doesn't take very long todo.

johnyl1

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 24, 2003
Portugal
the files are working 99.9% the only problem is on the exe translation, if any1 can unpack the logintools.exe and the mir2server.exe would be nice...

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
I have no problems translating them, i simply wanted to know how complete they are and if they're worth the time it takes to unpack them.

With this set of files, you can't just use an auto unpacker as the headers become corrupt, but if you unpack it manually, you can remove the packer without destroying data, or it atleast gives you the chance to repair the damaged parts by inserting dummy data.

I don't have the time to test these files out fully, if anyone has tested them out and found no problems. Please post what you think of the files and what they have, e.g. how complete is the assassin job and skills.

If they're complete, secure and stable i'll unpack them and release them as they are or 90-100% translated, as the translation doesn't take very long todo.

No unless you want to pay £66 for the reg code and it will be ip locked to your pc, ive unpacked every release just for the hell of it.

Did you not know that are bombed with ads and max 30 online and 100 use of the m2 ?

I did pay, infact i payed twice,

my m2 has been shelled as well and ive also got the payed exe not the logintool, if you do buy.. also buy the exe as well.

If you ask me i would say... do it, its only £66 and you get 1 year of updates as well but remember its no good on a diffrent pc (ip locked)

If i get time i will de shell this m2 for you to take away the ads (only)

lif

Last edited: