UMMORPG Server 1.9 Uptime 24/7

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
I left the server as it wasnt very well thought out, it just seemed to be rushed up without any real thought whatsoever.

Server has potential, but needs to go down and have a major rehall, then release is upon your public.

hellcaster

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 24, 2005
yeh niceone mate but.. seing as there not even ure file just a copy of myn using my dbs u said u was gnna help me wid server and u just used all my
work and now u trying to tek credit for it noob:l stupid me for trusting u wid my files btw mate gd luck wid the updates seing as u cnt even mek ure own dbs;)

hellcaster

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 24, 2005
its been down for the last 5 days what you think have done :)

Everyone who has played LinX will All no Wht a complete fake this server is due to the fact his got my mobs items and basically all my quests npcs..:mad:

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
You made all the caves and DBs did u hellcaster? I thought they were Meteroa (what ever its called) files.

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
But having two servers up with the same things eg. caves n dbs will just be boring as competition will be great between the 2 but surely would be a lot better community if you both worked together.