• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
I am sure after the poll has ended, links will be allowed along with his advertisement. Unsure why so many of you call each other every time you disagree. One thing i will disagree on having a quick read through is that LCD is absolute sound as **** and has done more than enough. The guy has helped many people out with 0 gain.. People tend to go off track to much and forget what the polls about.

ipwnu

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2015
If there is proof of what blade says he shouldn’t be allowed to advertise.

I was one of several who uploaded videos of him cheating, it’s black and white and clear cut which is scummy. If he followed it up how blade says he did I can’t believe lomcn would advertise it.

However advertised or not people will play, the same way they will play bens next server

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
Private message us too please since lomcn are so policey.. on certain things.
The user is currently banned and is at this moment in time still under the same rule of not being allowed to advertise. Once the ban is lifted then discord links will obviously be allowed.

Reactions: Tai

Lose

Banned
Banned
Aug 13, 2020
The user is currently banned and is at this moment in time still under the same rule of not being allowed to advertise. Once the ban is lifted then discord links will obviously be allowed.
for what? You didn’t even act or punish Bon until it was investigated for like a week.

Didn’t Valk ask for evidence instead of Chinese whispers? Seems like every punishment is just either jokes, personal vendettas or pressure from the community when the evidence can’t be buried.

Reactions: Hercules

mistodon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
You'd only see Welsh on there anyways.. bigging up the best ever server to be made..which lasted a matter off months 🙈🙈

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
which lasted a matter off months

Sorry butt! I can't just dick ride servers and open my wallet like some people on here do so I only rate the servers who actually gave a damn about the whole playerbase.

Jamie bring out a server and make it with Charms at the start, I think you have some hoes that want feeding! :confused:

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
for what? You didn’t even act or punish Bon until it was investigated for like a week.

Didn’t Valk ask for evidence instead of Chinese whispers? Seems like every punishment is just either jokes, personal vendettas or pressure from the community when the evidence can’t be buried.
I didn't act? I contacted Bon about the evidence we had and his server was removed from Mirtracks.

Reactions: Pusha and zedina

Lose

Banned
Banned
Aug 13, 2020
I didn't act? I contacted Bon about the evidence we had and his server was removed from Mirtracks.
Did you contact Valk about the apparent “evidence” before he got banned? I’m expecting one of two answers..

A - It was Tai.
B - No.. somebody told you it was all Valks fault and he got a straight up ban without discussions.

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
Did you contact Valk about the apparent “evidence” before he got banned? I’m expecting one of two answers..

A - It was Tai.
B - No.. somebody told you it was all Valks fault and he got a straight up ban without discussions.
I didn’t lift his ban and didn’t issue the current ban.
I’ve spoken with @LOMValkyrie on the phone today and cleared some things up.

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
@Vaynes

1682326290665.png

I see now what's going on :sneaky:

Did I offend your upcoming cute server that's going to be discordless due to "toxicity". Oh you're so precious!

Happy Dog GIF by Nebraska Humane Society

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
3EA1D09C-EB52-4058-A466-FE9F78AD64E8.jpeg

So how comes I get infractions for not talking specifically about the thread title itself, but other can do as they please?

Whoops777

LOMCN Member
Sep 27, 2022
Man that valkrie

Is the has made numoirus amounts of servers where you pay he is one to be blinded from community and if he has been called a scammer then don't play he is just raking in money

When there is a satisfaction on a new server plz dont be blinded if its a server to make money and re launch the server at diff exps etc I would say it takes real definition of a server not just for money

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Man that valkrie

Is the has made numoirus amounts of servers where you pay he is one to be blinded from community and if he has been called a scammer then don't play he is just raking in money

When there is a satisfaction on a new server plz dont be blinded if its a server to make money and re launch the server at diff exps etc I would say it takes real definition of a server not just for money

I blind u from my eyes @LOMValkyrie

Status
Not open for further replies.