Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lose

Banned
Banned
Aug 13, 2020
You either police or you don't.

As the stance of LOMCN recently is they aren't here to police and it's for the players to decide, it's an obvious decision...

Just look at the state of that M1riH0oo0od advert you allowed.

Vaynes

Banned
Banned
Mar 4, 2022
I voted yes simply because yes Valk is corrupt and cheats, but you seem to allow other server owners to advertise. Least Valk's servers are top tier.

Pusha

Playing Legend Of Mir 6
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2017
England
why is there no option to ban every player + server owner that ever 'scammed'/rugpulled/.... instead? should keep it fair for all instead of only targeting one person. :p
100%

I won't be casting a vote on this as I wasn't around when all this was going on.

I do agree with TD though, if there is SOLID evidence of cheating or any under the table deals going on they should be banned.

As for cash cow servers it's up to people who play them whether they want to spend money or not but after 2-3 times of the same owner rinsing and repeating they should have a tag slapped on them at least.

Reactions: StormHero

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
I've made my statement already regarding this, and in a rare turn of events, Tai has pulled a David Cameron.

But as the other thread was locked, I wanted to thank @Skyline for being level headed and presumably the sole reason this is even being allowed to a vote. If I have feedback in the future, I'm glad you'll be there to receive it.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
I've made my statement already regarding this, and in a rare turn of events, Tai has pulled a David Cameron.

But as the other thread was locked, I wanted to thank @Skyline for being level headed and presumably the sole reason this is even being allowed to a vote. If I have feedback in the future, I'm glad you'll be there to receive it.
This was my idea.

• Wow
Reactions: zedina

Chriz

Captain Lurker
VIP
Mar 24, 2003
LOMCN
It's not worth trying to police this kind of thing, let the players decide for themselves.

LOMCN is basically the only place where you can find a list of English servers, no point diminishing that.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield

Thanks for the mention... But I honestly had zero input into it :p

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
I just want consistency for people, which is what others seem to want.
If everyone can advertise, irrelevant of past endeavours, so be it; I just dont want to then see people complaining about "The next OS" when it advertises or the next cash cow spin up.

On a side note, I don't know Valk but his server was decent for what I played of it.

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
I just want consistency for people, which is what others seem to want.
If everyone can advertise, irrelevant of past endeavours, so be it; I just dont want to then see people complaining about "The next OS" when it advertises or the next cash cow spin up.

On a side note, I don't know Valk but his server was decent for what I played of it.

Folk will still moan about things, or what’s the point in having a forum with topics to discuss, u will never and should never stop that or more and more will just go the discord route.

Community votes and letting the community decide is a smart move, well done @Tai

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: WelshSteel and Tai
Status
Not open for further replies.