Vindico mir 2.3 [Last Checked 14/04/2010]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

kash12

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004
Would just like to point out, your spell setup is extremely ****.

riddic123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Oct 18, 2007
Hastings
Coming Back Too Mir In Approx 1hr 38m Thats When Servers Client Is Done Heard Some Good Reviews On Server Hope Its Worth It ! x

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
Beginning to think this is a cheap effort to get some donations in

Games not thought out, rb was always meant to be worked as levelling up to a level (Last 5 levels quite slow) then access to a cave that gets you those levels back fast and also on your way to a higher level. Here, RB plonks you back down to 60 with only a rb wep and the best place to level is STILL the same cave you just spend 40-100 in.. Other RB kit just doesnt drop, 2 mobs in the cave maggots and boxes, maggots hit too hard without kit and dont drop only harvest (lol) and ive had fa off boxes.

GMs did log on a fair bit first couple of days but since then not seen then and theres been no updates nor responses to feedback.

Dazz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 12, 2008
I'm a GM and i'm on everyday might not be for long but i make sure i pop on.

Whoopass and HalfPint are away on hols so won't be on for a couple of days.

No RB kit drops, though nearly every rb'd person has nearly full RB kit.

I agree, I wanna help whoopass out server side but doesn't really know me enough yet.. I wanna get some more caves to level in. But tbqf in the class cave leveling really doesn't take long after RB, then you can start going OK etc..

/Daz

EvilAtHeart

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2008
all i know is that i logged in other day and was only person online >< so maybe been put offline not sure though

msferna1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 17, 2009
Hope it doesnt go down, it's a cool server, really enjoyed it, it's orignal, custom, not a bad looking server for the future!

GM's - Get back soon please ;) you've got my email!

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
In all honesty soon as Ayndril was put up I didnt touch this server.

Was alright for a bit. Then you realise theres 1 cave tolevel in through the whole game and you pretty much have to spend a few weeks levelling there just to get to a worthwhile level, then you need to camp out in the rebirth cave with 50% of the mobs not dropping for RB kit at low rates.

Either that or wait for events, and level in event map at 20x the speed. I think its safe to say this server isnt going to be up anytime soon, lol.

kash12

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004
Didn't I say it was a **** server and a waste of time?
And you all argued with me?

Victory.

/Nymph

msferna1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 17, 2009
its an alright server. every server has it's defaults, no1's is perfect, and you dont have to level in one cave, and i got my rebirth items in a day (Full Set) so u can't complain about that, Leveling - Your not even looking. Explore the server, people these's day's don't look they want everything handed to them on a plate. abit stupid if you get that dont you think? ..

DiabloDoom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 1, 2010
its an alright server. every server has it's defaults, no1's is perfect, and you dont have to level in one cave, and i got my rebirth items in a day (Full Set) so u can't complain about that, Leveling - Your not even looking. Explore the server, people these's day's don't look they want everything handed to them on a plate. abit stupid if you get that dont you think? ..

I thought everything on this server was handed to you on a plate though lol?

msferna1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 17, 2009
I thought everything on this server was handed to you on a plate though lol?

Well it isnt is it?, get your finger out of your ass and figer stuff out for yourself, just lazyness that is tbh.. pathetic

DiabloDoom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 1, 2010
Well it isnt is it?, get your finger out of your ass and figer stuff out for yourself, just lazyness that is tbh.. pathetic

Lol, didnt mean to hit a nerve.

I did play up until about a month ago, and to call me lazy when i was one of the highest when i quit?

Im guessing the only decent place to level is still in that cave with Oma's?

You summed it up when you said you got Full Rebirth Kit in a day....

N1, try working for kit mert.

Dany97

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2009
Timisoara
the server didn't came up...owner didn't log on lomcn for 6-7 days think server will neverr ever come back up