Wanted: Decent Torrent Site

Join Discord

Pyraine

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 22, 2004
Aggresion
Preferably not just a torrent search engine like piratebay, mininova or torrentspy, I've exhausted those, they're not as useful as they used to be.

Also I need it to be open registration I can't be waiting around for very long. I would like it to specialize or have a large supply of movies and of course a high seed rate.

Cheers.

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
Preferably not just a torrent search engine like piratebay, mininova or torrentspy, I've exhausted those, they're not as useful as they used to be.

Also I need it to be open registration I can't be waiting around for very long. I would like it to specialize or have a large supply of movies and of course a high seed rate.

Cheers.

*sigh*

those are search engines

Apple & Beach

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 29, 2006
i have 15 invites for www.torrent-damage.net lol wicked site for torrent,and the speeds for torrent are awsome lol plus they got movies dvdrip and hd quality b4 they even hit the cinema :D, i may give u an invite

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
i have 15 invites for www.torrent-damage.net lol wicked site for torrent,and the speeds for torrent are awsome lol plus they got movies dvdrip and hd quality b4 they even hit the cinema :D, i may give u an invite

Every torrent site can get movies before they hit the cinema.. They don't start off on torrent sites..

Usenet for the win since I cannot be bothered with queues on IRC