We need a good mid rate server! :D

Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Some of you would start argument with your own shadows, just stfu already jesus -.-.

Do ya thang moddz.

hussam

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 16, 2010
Jordan
nico would like nothing better then this thread ti locked and deleted , as it exposed his lack luster server, hence whys hes been replying to evry post and paying that robedo guy with ingame items to swear / flame . i say keep it open to let people know about this sham of a server

nicofortune

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 13, 2009
nico would like nothing better then this thread ti locked and deleted , as it exposed his lack luster server, hence whys hes been replying to evry post and paying that robedo guy with ingame items to swear / flame . i say keep it open to let people know about this sham of a server

you better watch your words very carefully how the hell would you know what i would like first of you aint me and actually robedo is a good friend of mine who dont play the server and never will as he dont like mir 3. we dont live that far from each other if u must know, i dont pay him anything so dont make accusations like this unless you can actually prove this is the case which you wont. Its comments like that which can land you in alot of trouble especially when it s comments like that which i can actually sue the crap outta you for if i chose to so keep comments like that to yourself in future

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
you better watch your words very carefully how the hell would you know what i would like first of you aint me and actually robedo is a good friend of mine who dont play the server and never will as he dont like mir 3. we dont live that far from each other if u must know, i dont pay him anything so dont make accusations like this unless you can actually prove this is the case which you wont. Its comments like that which can land you in alot of trouble especially when it s comments like that which i can actually sue the crap outta you for if i chose to so keep comments like that to yourself in future

correct me if im wrong but isnt this illegal game/files?
and shouldn't you inform the tax man regarding your income and i would guess your on the dole and isnt this kinda called as working with an income?

robedo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2006
and shouldn't you inform the tax man regarding your income and i would guess your on the dole and isnt this kinda called as working with an income?

so your playing it also called been illegal so your point is and i said before i dont play this server i dont like mir 3 mir 2 is way better but i dont play that either i play lineage 2 and jade dynasty so if your going to say that nico pays me with ingame items and all this crap i wouldnt waste your breath cause i dont play better games out there with less pricks then u lot on here moaning crying and all the other bull**** u all cry more then my 2 year old daughter tbh

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
so your playing it also called been illegal so your point is and i said before i dont play this server i dont like mir 3 mir 2 is way better but i dont play that either i play lineage 2 and jade dynasty so if your going to say that nico pays me with ingame items and all this crap i wouldnt waste your breath cause i dont play better games out there with less pricks then u lot on here moaning crying and all the other bull**** u all cry more then my 2 year old daughter tbh

People trust you with kids pssh whats the world coming to lol.

and i dont care if im playing a illegal game he cant throw threats around saying he can sue some one for jipping him.. im pretty amused by that tbh..

and yeh you say you dont play.. asif im ganna take your word for it, i wasnt born yesterday

hussam

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 16, 2010
Jordan
please stay on topic robedo , swearing is a sign of immaturity , and your hurting ur m8s cause on this thread more then anyone else ever could .

RazzleDazzle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 23, 2009
~{Aylesbury}~

I cant make an account. Account page is down??

Gigabit

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 21, 2010
Nicofortune to say you couldn't careless what people have to say about your server, as you have got rid of the "bad" people is an understatement from yourself. You need to grow up and stop acting like a spoilt little brat and as for fixing the bugs, good luck with that, as I highly doubt you can code or even have access to the source for the King files, so bugs will stay.

As for being able to sue someone for making a comment about you, it's called slander and as we have freedom of expression in the UK, so long as that expression is not used in a form that would create someone harm, then you really need to grow up with the threats. Also bare in mind when making threats of such a caliber , that you remember that not only are you using "Illegal" files as pointed out to you, but yes anything that you earn from the server has to be declared to the IR, even though they are donations, as it's still a taxable income .

So if you want to make threats of suing people for making comments, then I will gladly give you the contact details for my solicitor. So that we can both have a good laff, not only at your own expense, but also that of your third rate solicitor, who shouldn't take on your case any way.

Rebedo, your name seems to remind me of the word "pedo" for some coincidental reason and as you clearly seem to think you have dyslexia as you so pointed out in PM's, don't you think you should find the door somewhere over their ----------> As you have all ready pointed out you don't play Mir and so has Nico, which means you have no valid point to be making on this thread at all.

This whole last two pages of this thread is an utter joke, you had two threads closed for your attitudes and yet you all carry it over to another thread that has nothing to do with the server. Don't you think it's high time the lot of you actually grow up and yes Tony this is aimed at you as well.

nicofortune

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 13, 2009

no the server files copyright is expired however even if it wasnt im not claiming rights or taking credit to wemades work therefore im not breaking their copyright law ive also left their credits in and im not saying that their works my own. Also i dont make anything off the server what so ever all the money that is gained via donations all gets put into the server which covers the monthly cost for whats needed to keep the server online therefore tax man issue doesnt even come into the equation as it does not make enough for it to be taxable ive already looked at all this

Also for the reply to Gigabits post it seems like he really doesn't know much about the files and the laws that was covering them to be honest of they was illegal surely wemade would have closed all the private servers down by now also wemade has not gone to free play therefore private servers is not harming their player base so i dont think somehow they are gonna care about private servers or waste their time and money gettting them closed down

Also account pages back up

Last edited:

robedo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2006
People trust you with kids pssh whats the world coming to lol.

and i dont care if im playing a illegal game he cant throw threats around saying he can sue some one for jipping him.. im pretty amused by that tbh..

and yeh you say you dont play.. asif im ganna take your word for it, i wasnt born yesterday

ever say anything about my lil girl again and i will put my foot so far down your throat u will be pissing out shoe lasses if u got anything else to say about my lil girl say it to my face im in newcastle tomorrow

MIR3SERVER.COM

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 21, 2011
Lol nico and robedo your both idiots, the files you are running are illegal (stated many times) The reason wemade dont do anything is because of the amount of servers, it would cost them a bombshell to sue every p server owner. I have spoken to wemade and help them with bugs, they know i run mir3 and they also know I used to be an admin of these forums. The fact is you cant sue someone for their opinion over illegally ran server files, threats are worth **** on a forum and you both need to grow up.

The server is **** get over it.

Just like to add that your defamation is proven in the screenshots so good luck with the court proceedings...

Last edited:

nicofortune

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 13, 2009
i never threatened about anything to do with the files it was the fact hes getting personal with his comments towards me and robedo which we can quite happily sue over if we wished and anyway the server files i have are well past their expiry date wemade couldnt do anything even if they wanted to

robedo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2006
Lol nico and robedo your both idiots, the files you are running are illegal (stated many times) The reason wemade dont do anything is because of the amount of servers, it would cost them a bombshell to sue every p server owner. I have spoken to wemade and help them with bugs, they know i run mir3 and they also know I used to be an admin of these forums. The fact is you cant sue someone for their opinion over illegally ran server files, threats are worth **** on a forum and you both need to grow up.

The server is **** get over it.

yeh so they post **** and u say we need to grow up lmao what u got your tounge so far up there arse u cant see the daylight i guess

MIR3SERVER.COM

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 21, 2011
yeh so they post **** and u say we need to grow up lmao what u got your tounge so far up there arse u cant see the daylight i guess

You see, the act is they are not posting ****. What they posted is fact. One even posted screenshots to prove it.

The reason you are getting **** back is because you got defensive around your defamation.

i never threatened about anything to do with the files it was the fact hes getting personal with his comments towards me and robedo which we can quite happily sue over if we wished and anyway the server files i have are well past their expiry date wemade couldnt do anything even if they wanted to

Do you even know what you are talking about? The files do not have an expiry date, you are using files I converted to English and the client that I converted to English.

nicofortune

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 13, 2009
You see, the act is they are not posting ****. What they posted is fact. One even posted screenshots to prove it.

The reason you are getting **** back is because you got defensive around your defamation.

as robedo said it wasnt us that started this it was exwizz and the others, all we was doing was defending ourselfs and thats perfectly aloud and theres nothing wrong with that if u actually took time to read from the start u would see this so get your head outta the sand and read all the posts instead of seeing what u wanna see

MIR3SERVER.COM

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 21, 2011
finally u took sense and decided to start reading from the start well done

Indeed because I thought I'd double check the fact that there is no personal attacks, the only attacks are against how you run your server. The rest are questions...

as robedo said it wasnt us that started this it was exwizz and the others, all we was doing was defending ourselfs and thats perfectly aloud and theres nothing wrong with that if u actually took time to read from the start u would see this so get your head outta the sand and read all the posts instead of seeing what u wanna see

He is aloud to state what has happened to him and other people, you then started the argument over his opinions and whats happened. 'you got defensive around your defamation' good luck trying to sue someone on them terms.

Shyfx

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 19, 2007

Your gonna sue him over slander on a forum with < 1k active members?

Status
Not open for further replies.