We need a good mid rate server! :D

Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

MIR3SERVER.COM

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 21, 2011
I came to the thread, I do not care about the arguing. The thing that annoyed me is you stating that the files are not illegal, have an expiry date and that you was going to sue someone from the forum.

Your views and logic are just stupid.

- Remember that truth is an absolute defense to a charge of libel or defamation. Accordingly, if the allegedly defamatory statement, no matter how damaging, is true, your lawsuit will not succeed.

- Please be advised that any lawsuit is a very time-consuming and expensive process. Many trials are scheduled on the court docket a year from the initial filing date.

- Be aware there is always the risk that a trial will not rule in your favor. No matter how much evidence you believe you have against the defendant, never assume you will win your case.

All defamation stated has been proven in screenshots...

Last edited:

nicofortune

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 13, 2009
thats fine im not bothered about the fact that he stated what happened to him only things he is more than welcome to post all this tbh one of the things this person didnt mention is the fact that they was abusive to the owner of hinata when he was on a diff char however im not saying that it was right for him to log a gm char and abuse his powers as thats wrong and he should not have done this and as a result he is no longer a gm i acted on this pretty fast long before the post even popped up on here im entitled to get defensive when theres comments made towards me like being called a idiot which i believed was mentioned a few times in previous posts but i wont mention who made the posts why cant ppl just drop the topic so we can all get along and get on with our lives im pretty sure that we will all agree with one thing that these threads arguing has gone on far too long now and tbh it would proberly just go on longer let just end the topic now whats been said has been said lets leave it at that.

MIR3SERVER.COM

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 21, 2011
I called you an idiot, its my opinion based on what you have written. You going to try sue me for Slander or Libel?

Fact is you are running your server on a bias basis, if your gm had done what he did he should have been banned as well. You should not ban only one member involved.

nicofortune

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 13, 2009
i didnt ban that memeber at all from the server he left and i beleive that he logged in the server again today so correction i wasnt being bias as i said i decided to not get involved in the conflict between them therefore i wasnt going to ban either of them

oh actually correction that person was banned today for advertising the rndpro server and like all other servers i ban players for advertising other servers

Last edited:

MIR3SERVER.COM

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 21, 2011
If not banned they should have been reimbursed what they had lost and time they had lost as the gm shouldnt have been doing something like that based on something someone had said to his 'normal' character.

i didnt ban that memeber at all from the server he left and i beleive that he logged in the server again today so correction i wasnt being bias as i said i decided to not get involved in the conflict between them therefore i wasnt going to ban either of them

oh actually correction that person was banned today for advertising the rndpro server and like all other servers i ban players for advertising other servers

You do know that your server is adverting my server, when you log in and when you take a screenshot as I made it...

Last edited:

nicofortune

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 13, 2009
anyway that player was banned today for advertising end of topic on the matter i wont be reimbursing the player its not like he donated or anything else if he did i would have refunded the donation to end of topic now stop dragging it on more than it needs to be

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
thats fine im not bothered about the fact that he stated what happened to him only things he is more than welcome to post all this tbh one of the things this person didnt mention is the fact that they was abusive to the owner of hinata when he was on a diff char however im not saying that it was right for him to log a gm char and abuse his powers as thats wrong and he should not have done this and as a result he is no longer a gm i acted on this pretty fast long before the post even popped up on here im entitled to get defensive when theres comments made towards me like being called a idiot which i believed was mentioned a few times in previous posts but i wont mention who made the posts why cant ppl just drop the topic so we can all get along and get on with our lives im pretty sure that we will all agree with one thing that these threads arguing has gone on far too long now and tbh it would proberly just go on longer let just end the topic now whats been said has been said lets leave it at that.

Once you have admitted what you've done then ill drop it. simples.

im not being called a liar...

nicofortune

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 13, 2009
Exwizz we aint going to agree on nothing so theres nothing more to be said and im not admitting something i have not done on the first place

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
Exwizz we aint going to agree on nothing so theres nothing more to be said and im not admitting something i have not done on the first place

ok then back to square one...

so did you or did you not have @gm made charas to pk and level people before and after wipe?
did you or did you not hand out chat banns like christmas cards if anyone voiced there opinion and you didnt like it
did you or did you not ban kr camping so people cant kill a boss tt wait for it to rs then kill it again (if you did so you got delvled)
and along with all the other **** you did on previous posts
not to mention you fked over fusion server
thats what all this is down to, as soon as u admit it then i will stop because im not being made out to be a liar
my screenies proved this and i cant see why your denying it...

nicofortune

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 13, 2009
ok then back to square one...

so did you or did you not have @gm made charas to pk and level people before and after wipe?.
The player you encountered was a normal character like the ones you had and it was levelled normally and got its kits through the normal method there fore it being in pvp was perfectly aloud it doesnt matter who the owner of the char was in the first place in my opinion any gm or mod has the right to have a normal character on the server which is played through normal methods of hunting etc and has no perks on that char what so ever
did you or did you not hand out chat banns like christmas cards if anyone voiced there opinion and you didnt like it.
Chat bans are not handed out that often the only times they was issued was when players was either being very abusive to others and be very disrespectful to others or advertising.
did you or did you not ban kr camping so people cant kill a boss tt wait for it to rs then kill it again (if you did so you got delvled)
and along with all the other **** you did on previous posts.
All i said on this comment was that banned ppl from sitting directly outside the kr door killing on every respawn and put the punishment of delevel there however i have not had to enforce this rule on anyone and hopefully will never have to.
not to mention you fked over fusion server.
i never done nothing to this server all that was is i released a server and at first i stated that the owner of fusion could come help me with mine then i managed to get help elsewhere and i decided that it would be a bad idea having two servers linked in such a way and when i said to the owner of fusion about this we fell out not that this is any of your business tony

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
what this space in 5mins since you said you didnt @make after wipe

the top Screenie is so people dont get confused to wether who sent what

and in the other SS's i uploaded earlyer is admiting that chara had mod powers..

Last edited:

nicofortune

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 13, 2009
those character did not have any kit made for them why make these accusations if you do not have the proof to back it up when you have this proof why dont you come speak to me in the mean time your arguments nothing with out the proof to back it up

nicofortune

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 13, 2009
now i believe those are things u got no right posting without the permission of the other person involved and i did not agree for u to use them also whats to say u have not altered them in anyway

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
lmao all denfensive again and i cant alter them because its a windows live program dip****

and im sorry where do the rules stand that state im not allowed to post msn convosations?

Last edited:

nicofortune

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 13, 2009
well im sure thats breaking rules as you have just posted something up that is breaking privacy of a another person and you dont have the right to post em without the permission of the other person involved and like hell would i give u this as i dont like you and anyone could alter those logs its not hard its too easily done and it can be done without leaving a trace

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
well im sure thats breaking rules as you have just posted something up that is breaking privacy of a another person and you dont have the right to post em without the permission of the other person involved and like hell would i give u this as i dont like you and anyone could alter those logs its not hard its too easily done and it can be done without leaving a trace

yes because i can alter a full convosation within 5mins stop being a little ***** and man up to what you've done.

Status
Not open for further replies.