Weapon (Shapes) Release

TheNemesis

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2009
Newcastle Upon Tyne
:agree: Yes its true ive decided to compile some of my weopon data into to folders, for people to choose from.
Ive also included some of the new weps given by (forspinki Respect) its not everything but there's a varity, so enjoy and keep Up The Hardwork people :)

If anyone can mirror the Data that will be much appreciated!

thanks..

Totle Rar Files Altogether, hold's from 100 -193 file numbers

p.s mite upload armours also if this thread is pleased with patches

Weps Shapes + wix

sorry bout breaking the files up, best i could do :(
Make sure you click the right links to make this work if your not familliar with the site megaload.com

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=A3ZFQ6U8 Wep 1 Folder

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2DI4PIFQ Wep 2 Folder

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6XSNYKMV Wep 3 Folder

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DWVTTEV6 Wep 4 Folder

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2JY65Z2M Wep 5 Folder

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WHWC82A9 Wep 6 Folder

Last edited by a moderator:

zunda92

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 7, 2009
Re: Weopon (Shapes) Release

are those all in Wil form m8 ? anyway i think many will appriciate this m8 :D

TheNemesis

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2009
Newcastle Upon Tyne

yes all in wil and each 1 has a wix file also, the only thing you need to find is dnItem, stateItems, and Item folder Bmp's, if you get stuck im happy to help you.

Last edited:

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich

I think by weopon you meant weapon release?

Nice release anyway, should help a few people out

TheNemesis

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2009
Newcastle Upon Tyne

I think by weopon you meant weapon release?

Nice release anyway, should help a few people out

woops >< my bad yeh ty for pointing that out, i ment Weapon sorry all lol, can a mod/admin change that please if they have time to :)

Last edited:

TheNemesis

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2009
Newcastle Upon Tyne

can people download them check them through H88 and let other people know what what they think. thanks

Last edited:

Chris22

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 10, 2009

Downloaded first set not looking too bad is there not a single image to go in stateitem.will to go with each wepaon or am i missing somthing?

TheNemesis

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2009
Newcastle Upon Tyne

there no images but i can try work on that, if not try few clients you recently played and import images. all u need is to check each folder imprort them into empty folders and then import the into ur own client dn state item folders make sure codes same tho

or advice download oaisis or 4heros and import them from there folders, there image clients are more up to date. if bon and pob111 dont mind that is

i dare say your own client should have them images already, its just the case of finding them yourself untill i release images for each item i have :)

Last edited:

Chris22

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 10, 2009

kk was just wondering most clients have tones of images on em now takes a while to go thru

zunda92

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 7, 2009

We are really happy about what you have done :D
Any chance of doing for Armours too if you have the spare time to ? :D

zunda92

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 7, 2009

Btw TheNemesis, any chance i can have your MSN ? i need some help about items :P

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005

iv only looked at the 1st 1 but thats not a release lol O.o

thats just come straight from oasis server files. which is not a release considering the vry second i put the download there they were released lol

either way its nice of you to upload them all onto 1 thread :P

shorty606

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 10, 2005

iv only looked at the 1st 1 but thats not a release lol O.o

thats just come straight from oasis server files. which is not a release considering the vry second i put the download there they were released lol

either way its nice of you to upload them all onto 1 thread :P

And yours are probably ripped from somewhere else, nice to see you put them all together into one client.

See where I'm going?

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005

And yours are probably ripped from somewhere else, nice to see you put them all together into one client.

See where I'm going?

no m8 the reason i posted this was actually because a few of the weapons from oasis were yes custom weapons that i had edited myself so not all ripped no

any ways

after downloading all of these there are alot of weapons i have not seen before on other servers so this is actually quite a good release,

apologies for assumptions 1st post

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003

these look like my weapon folder i sent him :P

TheNemesis

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2009
Newcastle Upon Tyne

at the end of the day, i put some time into it, downloading 20+ servers and rechecking files to ensure no dupe codes was same image. so if people dont want it then that entirely up to them :)

i will be releaseing a better version soon tho, with pics added :)

im not useing this for credit, or people to lick my arse im ere just helpin dudes out/

Last edited:

TheNemesis

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2009
Newcastle Upon Tyne

no m8 the reason i posted this was actually because a few of the weapons from oasis were yes custom weapons that i had edited myself so not all ripped no

any ways

after downloading all of these there are alot of weapons i have not seen before on other servers so this is actually quite a good release,

apologies for assumptions 1st post

np i did rip some from oasis because it was simular to 4heros and oldskool.

also the weopons that you not seen befor where from previous servers advertised. i mainly did the shapes for my self to create a perfect server but i thought i may well help some people out there so i posted.

i downloaded like 20 servers just for some items most of them has simular looks but i tryed to not dupe them so that each numbers was something different. lol