What do j00 tink?

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
looks good. i think uve spaced it out abit 2 much though.

Detritus

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 11, 2003
Whats going on under the member login?

Attachments

• eh.JPG
    eh.JPG
    90.3 KB · Views: 52

ipixel™

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 30, 2005
if u pull em closer 2gether i think it would look well nice. Green lab box gives it that nice additional feature, and contrasts, which i r like.

YoYoYo

Milo's Sex Slave
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
My house
@Deturis: site is designed for cool people, e.g. Internet Explorer users :P Havent tested it on FireFox yet.

Thanks for comments.

EDIT: Updated: Decreased the spacing. Click link in first post to see it.

Last edited:

Sco

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 14, 2003
wut?
firefox is a great browser lol. Pages load faster, filters out junk.

YoYoYo

Milo's Sex Slave
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
My house
Sco said:
firefox is a great browser lol. Pages load faster, filters out junk.
... disables activex, allows developers to hold back on creativity even though i cant even sepll the word. Yeh, its great!

I have IE and have had only 2 "huge" spywares, manily pop-ups and homepage changing etc... However i managed to sort them out. Let me introduce to you HiJackThis and AboutBlocker. Two great programs. Then install a good firewall and anti-virus and you'll be fine.
All these people say "oh you will get tons of trojans on your pc with ie", yeh you will, IF you go on dodgy sites. XP SP2 tells you when ActiveX is trying to install, you can get cookiepatrols to find anything dodgy.
I'd rather have all the great features of IE and anti-virus/firewall/sp2 than some gay firefox.

Last edited:

Vannaroth

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 21, 2004
London/Aberystwyth
YoYoYo said:
... disables activex, allows developers to hold back on creativity even though i cant even sepll the word...

... has tabbed browsing, is much safer, looks nicer, is far more practical, works better and more efficiently, features are of superiour design...

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
tabbed browsing. whoop-de-doo. im using it atm, yes tabs r good, but it doesnt look nicer, the buttons like back,refresh etc. suck.

YoYoYo

Milo's Sex Slave
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
My house
Vannaroth said:
... has tabbed browsing, is much safer, looks nicer, is far more practical, works better and more efficiently, features are of superiour design...
Tabbed browsing, oh wow! :rolleyes:. I prefer to look at sites than look at the browser. Isnt that what browsers are for? Looking at sites not what the design of the browser is like? IE does its job and does it well lol.

MysteryOne

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 16, 2004
i agree with yox3.

IE does its job fine for me.

i dont get virus's, i dont get spyware, i have programs to deal with tht

YoYoYo

Milo's Sex Slave
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
My house
Vannaroth said:
i had no idea IE was meant to be a virus/spyware/hacker magneting device! Please, tell me more of this innovetive program!
lol, Ie's job is to explore the internet (hence the name, Internet Explorer). So where you got the sentence: "i had no idea IE was meant to be a virus/spyware/hacker magneting device!" is beyond me.
Btw, firefox can also pick viruses/spyware up, it dont because its not yet as widely used as the great browser IE (obivous reason, 1 reason being its so great :P). So virus makers dont waste their time YET writing viruses for FireFox as most internet users are on IE. But just wait until FF becomes more used, then you gays will get it lol.

IE7 will own.