What do j00 tink?

Join Discord

Vannaroth

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 21, 2004
London/Aberystwyth
YoYoYo said:
lol, Ie's job is to explore the internet (hence the name, Internet Explorer). So where you got the sentence: "i had no idea IE was meant to be a virus/spyware/hacker magneting device!" is beyond me.
Btw, firefox can also pick viruses/spyware up, it dont because its not yet as widely used as the great browser IE (obivous reason, 1 reason being its so great :P). So virus makers dont waste their time YET writing viruses for FireFox as most internet users are on IE. But just wait until FF becomes more used, then you gays will get it lol.

IE7 will own.

but its not great, is it? it's just a browser with half the practicallity and double the security risk of other browsers. Not to mention the obsqure companies trying to sell you their controbanded wares for double what you have to pay at the local street corner.

Last edited:

HolyCow

Winners don't use Internet Explorer.

Over 25 million FireFox users in the World, better fix your site.

EDIT: Other than that, it looks a bit messy but it's got potential.

YoYoYo

Milo's Sex Slave
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
My house
Vannaroth said:
but its not great, is it? it's just a browser with half the practicallity and double the security risk of other browsers. Not to mention the obsqure companies trying to sell you their controbanded wares for double what you have to pay at the local street corner.
Half the practical? lol. FF dont have ActiveX and blocks a few more things, so it looks like FF has half the practical. Does it not? olollo.

Vannaroth

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 21, 2004
London/Aberystwyth
YoYoYo said:
Half the practical? lol. FF dont have ActiveX and blocks a few more things, so it looks like FF has half the practical. Does it not? olollo.

no, IE has half the practicallity. And at LEAST double the 'olollo' :cool:

Mintyz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 17, 2005
Hell =O
wicked site tba im crap with html lol my site looks crap black background
with crap font :(