What game are you currently playing on?

smoochy boys on tour

booHA

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2010
EvE online resubbed my account to check out the FW rework. Two months later, all four accounts are subbed, and writing this I realised I ****ed up :ROFLMAO:

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Waiting for hogwarts legacy, from the showcase videos, it looks sick.

• Love
Reactions: Sanjian

PoPcOrN

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 9, 2006
shrewsbury
Nothing, currently holding a wooden cooking spoon backwards practicing my avada cadabra spell for hogwarts legacy. 5 more days 🥳🥳🥳
Post automatically merged:

I've avoided all gameplay videos as I was already sold on it. Want everything to be fresh and surprising 🤤

Reactions: Sanjian and zedina

Omnibus

LOMCN Member
Dec 9, 2021
This is my video game marathon which I'm doing in order right now.

Modern Warfare 3
Black Ops 3
Black Ops 3
Black Ops 4
Singularity
Pariah

All on xbox original, 360 and xbox one.

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda

Looked into this tonight, wife’s also a big fan, it looks wicked tbh, the delux version is £10 more and comes with dark arts gear and 3 days early access 👍🏻 Told her it’s her valentines prezzy…and she went for it 🎉

Slipmatt

Why the f are we still here?
Veteran
May 10, 2009
County Durham
FYI

For those getting Legacy, I've pre-ordered it on cdkeys for Steam and its wayyy cheaper than everywhere else I've found for the deluxe edition.

sweetfa

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 30, 2003
UK
Been smashing out a new seed for the last few days.
Playing on lan with the other half.
what mod pack? Me and my wife and a friend have a plexiglass mountain server running

PoPcOrN

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 9, 2006
shrewsbury
FYI

For those getting Legacy, I've pre-ordered it on cdkeys for Steam and its wayyy cheaper than everywhere else I've found for the deluxe edition.

Being on xbox we have to spend crazy amounts. It's £75 for the deluxe edition but I bought 5 keys for £15 store credit vouchers and got it for £55

PoPcOrN

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 9, 2006
shrewsbury
Anybody on xbox playing hogwarts, set your location to new Zealand on the console and you can play today

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
Anybody on xbox playing hogwarts, set your location to new Zealand on the console and you can play today
Any review for this game? Wanted to buy it for the mrs but she doesn’t look overly keen on the game going off the trailer alone.

PoPcOrN

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 9, 2006
shrewsbury
Any review for this game? Wanted to buy it for the mrs but she doesn’t look overly keen on the game going off the trailer alone.
I've only got 3 hours on it so far but it's very fun and interesting. It's an open world RPG at heart but in the hogwarts universe. I love it

Reactions: Jev

Pusha

Playing Legend Of Mir 6
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2017
England
I've just got my hands on a PS5 so currently got about 12 games with the PS Collection i'm working my way through.

Was looking at Harry Potter but I might complete Ghost of Tsushima first and get it on sale, good to hear people are enjoying Hazza though!

Reactions: Jev

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Its single player only right? (Hogwarts Legacy)

Is it worth getting, got a new gaming setup downstairs and after some good games to test it all out on :)

Omnibus

LOMCN Member
Dec 9, 2021
A call of duty fan please tell me you have played Modern Warfare 3.

I can even list a number of Call of duty characters for those who want to know.

Currently protecting the President on the plane.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
i have to wait till 6pm tonight :(

View attachment 30426
Small performance issues for example when leaving the castle or rooms it takes few seconds to pre-load the textures.
But beside that, GOD DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN what a BEAUTIFUL GAME.

I love the talents, the exploring and the rewards, gathering seems small like only few stuff.
Gold seems a bit dire at the start of the game.

But beside that 9.50/10 game.

Reactions: Sanjian