What game are you currently playing on?

Join Discord

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Small performance issues for example when leaving the castle or rooms it takes few seconds to pre-load the textures.
But beside that, GOD DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN what a BEAUTIFUL GAME.

I love the talents, the exploring and the rewards, gathering seems small like only few stuff.
Gold seems a bit dire at the start of the game.

But beside that 9.50/10 game.

It’s defo good, really nice scenery graphics, cool music, wife went griffin I went SLYTHERIN. We’re both about 4 hours into it, really like the adventurer book, so much to do and get on with 👍🏻

Reactions: Sanjian and zedina

PoPcOrN

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 9, 2006
shrewsbury
Any review for this game? Wanted to buy it for the mrs but she doesn’t look overly keen on the game going off the trailer alone.
To add to my previous reply, there's lots of exploration and puzzle type stuff with lots to collect

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
cant complain about my hogwarts experience so far at all.. my pc isnt top of the range either...

Ryzen 5 2600X
16gig DDR4
and a gtx 1660 super, all my settings are on low but it still looks really nice and plays fine for my needs.

ive put a few hours into it... lvl 18/19 i think, so much to do its abit overwhelming at times, combats great though love it.

im playing it on hard because i wanted a challenge, and yeah it is a challenge... well it is for me >.<

i also went slytherin lol

Reactions: zedina and Jev

Omnibus

LOMCN Member
Dec 9, 2021
I scored some more achievements on Modern Warfare 3 getting through to ending up in Westminster.

Soon that monster Makarov is going to meet his end.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
I get Skyrim vibes when playing hogwarts legacy, it's been better then i was expecting tbh, a lot of things to do on the side of the main story. The only performance issue i have had is falling though the map, but i read if you just wait the auto save will pop and you just close your game and should be back at your normal spot.

Omnibus

LOMCN Member
Dec 9, 2021
I have completed Modern Warfare 3. Makarov is gone. A bit of special ops played after.

Now back to Doom 2: No rest for the living for another night before I go to Black Ops 2.

sally656

LOMCN Leecher
Nov 18, 2023
CS:GO. It's a classic but still incredibly engaging. Specifically, if you're into improving your skills, you might enjoy cs2 retake servers. These servers focus on practicing retakes, refining your strategies in a more focused setting. It's a great way to enhance your gameplay. You can check it out at xplay.gg for more information.

Last edited: