What's everyone playing?

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
I need something new.... and actually good... any suggestions please?
Not been playing any MMO tbh, been on Destiny Beta on the PS4 since the release and try'd the new Map pack on BF4 ^^

Is there any new MMO's due? ESO was a let down

joking

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 22, 2003
England
Not that I know of. I'd really love to have a DayZ forum section so we can get a few together for a mess around, I've only just downloaded it and apart from finally creating my character... logging in... and then being smacked into a state of unconsciousness moments later.... im really enjoying it... lol... found a rifle..... no ammo...

Im currently looking for new MMOs but just cant find any. If u find anything give me a shout

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Not been playing any MMO tbh, been on Destiny Beta on the PS4 since the release and try'd the new Map pack on BF4 ^^

Is there any new MMO's due? ESO was a let down

How is Destiny?

I'm currently playing LoL, PoE and Mir of course and Farcry 3 on xbox (yep, still haven't finished it)

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
How is Destiny?

I'm currently playing LoL, PoE and Mir of course and Farcry 3 on xbox (yep, still haven't finished it)
Destiny is interesting, a lot like Halo game play wise, but in my opinion better, only enjoyed Halo 3, Co op, is awesome, the more member's in your team the harder things become. During normal game play you can see other people just mooching along with their quest's.

In some way's it reminds me a lot like a MMO/Dragon Age where you can purchase your equipment, and also upgrade them,

On-line multi player is a lot like COD in way's only thing I dislike about multi player is the other players shield, you can put a full mag into someone and not kill them and other people can kill you in no time what so ever, but for saying it's Beta Build, it's looking very promising

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Might have to fire up the XBL subscription and download

I quite like the fact it's not always easy to kill enemies in MP, whereas in CoD it's a case of spotted=dead

Turrican

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2012
UK
Elite: Dangerous, Standard Beta starts tomorrow (29 July 2014).

http://elite.frontier.co.uk/

Few of us are/will be playing.

looks like Elyisum lol :P
ac291dcabb96e443e6d9841df74747d2.png

Not a big fan of space games.

not really mmo, but im Occasionally playing Hearthstone even though i hate how pay 2 win it is ¬_¬.

Last edited:

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
my Oculus Rift when it arrives in the next day or two.

Please either:

A) Sell me it,
B) Die and leave me it in your will.

I've not ordered one because I cannot be bothered to wait for it to be delivered. If I didn't think like that months ago I would have it soon too ;(

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
I play League, CS:GO and currently don't have enough time for MMO's. I play Hearthstone rarely when I'm bored at work. Also really enjoy playing FTL: Faster than Light on steam atm, great way to pass the time. Good soundtrack too!

I tend to play a lot of garys mod hide and seek/murder/prop hunt etc when friends are about. Much more fun to play in a group.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Please either:

A) Sell me it,
B) Die and leave me it in your will.

I've not ordered one because I cannot be bothered to wait for it to be delivered. If I didn't think like that months ago I would have it soon too ;(
Didn't think you could purchase the OR yet, or is it a developer's pack?

Imagine OR with Mir :P

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Todmorden, West Yorkshire
1) Laghaim/Savage Eden/Biosfear (all the same game just different names, biosfear was European, SE is American, Laghaim being Thailand/Korea/Japan.

Unless you don't consider an hour here and there as playing.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Mir/Mir/Mir - which is Mir in European, Mir in American, and Mir in Chinese/Korean.

Completed L4D2 and now i'm on the scour for more survival games. Played pretty much all of them out atm, waiting for H1Z1.

Considered getting EverQuest Next on early access, but don't think i'll have enough time to invest in to it atm

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Mir/Mir/Mir - which is Mir in European, Mir in American, and Mir in Chinese/Korean.

Completed L4D2 and now i'm on the scour for more survival games. Played pretty much all of them out atm, waiting for H1Z1.

Considered getting EverQuest Next on early access, but don't think i'll have enough time to invest in to it atm

H1Z1 looks to be really promising. I hope it turns out well and becomes huge, need a decent survival mmo.

Turrican

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2012
UK

Some interesting ones in the works / out soon

Dyling Light -

[video=youtube;9IM3YE0BZuo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IM3YE0BZuo[/video]

Human Element - Zombie apocolpse survival game, not much info on it yet, but from the art work and people working on it, id say it'll be a hit.

http://www.humanelementgame.com/

The Stomping Ground - survival game set in the time when dinosaurs roamed the world. looks interesting.

http://thestompingland.com/

The Forest - think it may already be out in beta? not sure, probably worth checking out.

http://survivetheforest.com/

some others i forget too