Whats happend to the standerd of servers up at the moment?

Join Discord

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
he said i wasted i ruby but they are released.

No one will tske the time to mske them on line .due to the fact they want it at givien to them.

all i can if your so better then all of us THEN step up or SHUT up.

vitaminwater

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 23, 2008
No new players are joining Mir and the old players keep on leaving. Mir is in it's death throes. All good things come to an end.

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
There are many ppl browsing these forums. Many of em if not all test each server that comes out every single time. Yet those servers struggle to hit usercount of 15 ppl and they go down in less than a month.

So yes ppl are putting effort in making bad servers and even if they dont actually waste the files they deffo waste THEIR time. All im saying if you have no idea on making a server simply dont waste your time. I know its effort.

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
You cant compete with ben. and his server aint even that good...3H is the WORST server ben has ever done, its unbalanced, rushed, and totally retarded, i played it for 2 days, and logged off, and ive played all his other servers for 3months+. 3H is a total mess. though, i dont think he anticipated the high usercount, but he doesnt seem to be doing anything to actually solve all the problems people are having, there;s nowhere to hunt.. lack of caves, floors, mob spawns, Instant pots on a lowrate, Taoists run around like some kind of superman, People are exsploiting the level up feature *cough* astria *cough* bale.

Heros were promising, then the team disapeared, as usual,

if u want to make a server nowdays, there is nothing u can do, as 2.3 is the most stable out there, and 2.3 is ONLY balanced if u make a lowrate (which nobody likes), otherwise u get 300minute long curses, and Firewall lasting 10 years along with a host of other problems.

DiabloDoom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 1, 2010
You cant compete with ben. and his server aint even that good...3H is the WORST server ben has ever done, its unbalanced, rushed, and totally retarded, i played it for 2 days, and logged off, and ive played all his other servers for 3months+. 3H is a total mess. though, i dont think he anticipated the high usercount, but he doesnt seem to be doing anything to actually solve all the problems people are having, there;s nowhere to hunt.. lack of caves, floors, mob spawns, Instant pots on a lowrate, Taoists run around like some kind of superman, People are exsploiting the level up feature *cough* astria *cough* bale.

Heros were promising, then the team disapeared, as usual,

if u want to make a server nowdays, there is nothing u can do, as 2.3 is the most stable out there, and 2.3 is ONLY balanced if u make a lowrate (which nobody likes), otherwise u get 300minute long curses, and Firewall lasting 10 years along with a host of other problems.

Agree with most of the issues on ThreeHeroes, but they have already said it's still in a sort of Beta stage, you can't expect everything to be sorted or balanced 4 Days into a server...lol.

BuzzBee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2010
the problem with servers nowadays is ppl are only in it for the MONEY and nothing else. they dont put the effort into servers now. you get all cheaters and donators that get away with everything cos owners dont bother cos they need the usercount for the money. alot of ppl go onto highrates because they are easy to do everything and get everything cos they want it all in an instant ( but then moan cos it gets boring really fast)....low rates are too slow to do anything on so no one wants to put the time in to play it....med rates seem to get alot of attention because its at a steady rate of everything (if the owner gets it right). if i knew how to make a server and had the right equipment to do it then i would make a server and spend all my time on it, but i dont :(. if some1 was to spend the effort and time on a decent server and had a gd team that dont dissapear after an arguement or summit then im sure there would be a great long term server out there soon ( if some1 realises it)....u are all right in what u are saying....but u cant say *my server is better than yours* because every server is different and it all depends on what the ppl want and think of it , not the server owner/team......with any luck some1 will make a decent server and stick to looking after it properly.

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
Agree with most of the issues on ThreeHeroes, but they have already said it's still in a sort of Beta stage, you can't expect everything to be sorted or balanced 4 Days into a server...lol.

its not like there obscure bugs...balance and basic stuff should be sorted in Closed/open beta... all the problems ARE blatently obviously problems, and im suprised no1 picked up on them in beta, who tested it? a bunch of 12 year old spaz's?..... u cud blatently see there wasnt enough caves, pots were OP, and taoists were superman after playing for 5minutes....and any retard cud work out that the de-lvl/lvl system is exploitable...

and there all quick fixes really..its been 4 days..have spawns been increase- No.... have taos been nerfed- No... have pots been nerfed- No

Ive been trying to level for 3 days now, and all together ive killed about 6 lures of Mobs, as i can only play during peak time...and theres like 12 people crammed onto 2 small floors, with 10minutes respawns....

take about 10minutes to fix all the balancing issues...

matrix

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2003
i dont see you have make money, out of people locms run 24/7 for years never made dime, did wont to! we running for the players!!! as for game gold you buy to get weapons ect, i think it is a cheat in its self, what the fun in buy it all,it is just way people buy there lvl get header then everyone else whos worked hard for there stuff , to buy game items with real money is no difrant then cheating in my eyes

DiabloDoom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 1, 2010
its not like there obscure bugs...balance and basic stuff should be sorted in Closed/open beta... all the problems ARE blatently obviously problems, and im suprised no1 picked up on them in beta, who tested it? a bunch of 12 year old spaz's?..... u cud blatently see there wasnt enough caves, pots were OP, and taoists were superman after playing for 5minutes....and any retard cud work out that the de-lvl/lvl system is exploitable...

and there all quick fixes really..its been 4 days..have spawns been increase- No.... have taos been nerfed- No... have pots been nerfed- No

Ive been trying to level for 3 days now, and all together ive killed about 6 lures of Mobs, as i can only play during peak time...and theres like 12 people crammed onto 2 small floors, with 10minutes respawns....

How do you balance it when you have all 3 classes moaning that the other is OP?

Wizzies saying they don't hurt, tao's and warrs saying wizzies rape.

Warrs saying they don't hurt, DC was upped, tao's and wizzies now complaining about being 3 Hit.

Tao's saying they need pets upped because they are lvling slow, Pets were upped and now you have Warrs/Wizzies saying the pets rape them.

OP Pots: Yea, they are OP, which has only been brought up in random threads occasionally, theres a thread on there now about weather to remove them or lower the regen, which i'd imagine if everyone agrees there OP will be changed.

matrix

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2003
lol locms had this years load hard work need loads of player tester pvp contest do little tweeks each class about same sort lvl all base items then see the real difrence

DiabloDoom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 1, 2010
lol locms had this years load hard work need loads of player tester pvp contest do little tweeks each class about same sort lvl all base items then see the real difrence

What....were talking about ThreeHeroes server.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK

dont play then, cant please everyone

as mentioned its still in beta stages... its not gonan be perfect

we dont wanna add in loads of new caves and completely spread people out that theres no fighting at all, we're assessing the situation and fixing/improving stuff everyday, so dont act like we are doing nothing.

again, love to see u run a server past 20 usercount

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
How do you balance it when you have all 3 classes moaning that the other is OP?

Wizzies saying they don't hurt, tao's and warrs saying wizzies rape.

Warrs saying they don't hurt, DC was upped, tao's and wizzies now complaining about being 3 Hit.

Tao's saying they need pets upped because they are lvling slow, Pets were upped and now you have Warrs/Wizzies saying the pets rape them.

OP Pots: Yea, they are OP, which has only been brought up in random threads occasionally, theres a thread on there now about weather to remove them or lower the regen, which i'd imagine if everyone agrees there OP will be changed.

True, lol, its abit of a mess atm i think most of the OP crys are down to pots, and u cud put everything back to normal if u lowered regain. tho atm u need the pots, especially for places like turtles ect, as u cudnt survive a lure in there without the pots, lowering regain wud mean a complete over-haul of mob stats ect.

playing a wizard, i do think Met hit ridiculiously hard sometimes, ive 1 hit other wizards, if there unlucky enough for there shield to go down, but it is the only spell u can kill people with.

Warriors hurt to much in certain situation e.g if ur mid-lure, but 1 on 1 in a big room they cant even hit u,
wizards fd/ff doesnt rly hurt.. with the pot regain at the rate it is
Tao need the pets to level, but the pet unbalance everything lol

@ ben im not saying ur not doing nething about the balancing issues, just annoyed that, as much as i actually WANT to play, there's no point, as there's NEVER any mobs in the caves anyway, i understand ur adding new floors ect as u realise this, But maybe just increasing the spawns to every 2-3 minute instead of every 10, would help... more annoyed that i cant actually play atm

and when i get annoyed i rage,

matrix

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2003
balancing a class doe not only take 10 mins, depends on lot of fators,,the problem with balence is it is not just class,that change efects its ,mobs and items make up balence between mob and class and pvp ,so its not a 10 min job then when do change to items player start complaning it not 10 min job

FurianMir

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2010
Halifax
dont play then, cant please everyone

as mentioned its still in beta stages... its not gonan be perfect

we dont wanna add in loads of new caves and completely spread people out that theres no fighting at all, we're assessing the situation and fixing/improving stuff everyday, so dont act like we are doing nothing.

again, love to see u run a server past 20 usercount

Beta was last week its no longer beta?

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
True, lol, its abit of a mess atm i think most of the OP crys are down to pots, and u cud put everything back to normal if u lowered regain. tho atm u need the pots, especially for places like turtles ect, as u cudnt survive a lure in there without the pots, lowering regain wud mean a complete over-haul of mob stats ect.

playing a wizard, i do think Met hit ridiculiously hard sometimes, ive 1 hit other wizards, if there unlucky enough for there shield to go down, but it is the only spell u can kill people with.

Warriors hurt to much in certain situation e.g if ur mid-lure, but 1 on 1 in a big room they cant even hit u,
wizards fd/ff doesnt rly hurt.. with the pot regain at the rate it is
Tao need the pets to level, but the pet unbalance everything lol

@ ben im not saying ur not doing nething about the balancing issues, just annoyed that, as much as i actually WANT to play, there's no point, as there's NEVER any mobs in the caves anyway, i understand ur adding new floors ect as u realise this, But maybe just increasing the spawns to every 2-3 minute instead of every 10, would help... more annoyed that i cant actually play atm

and when i get annoyed i rage,

ive increased a lot of spawns and added some more floors, i dont want to add 2 many places and then no1 ever gets to fight ppl.. teh server is built around pvp.. not everyones gonna like it

Beta was last week its no longer beta?

dont even think about talkin to me about runnin servers. run along with ur imaginary 50 user count, more like 10 isnt it?

FurianMir

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2010
Halifax
ive increased a lot of spawns and added some more floors, i dont want to add 2 many places and then no1 ever gets to fight ppl.. teh server is built around pvp.. not everyones gonna like it

dont even think about talkin to me about runnin servers. run along with ur imaginary 50 user count, more like 10 isnt it?

Lol ben no its 50 users hit 53 users according to your " 5 users " when 3h is up last night, don't start a arguement with me i simply stated if its out of beta why claim its still in beta phases thats all.

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Funny you how you continue to spam after I clean up a thread... what do you and crywolf arguing have to do with "3h?"?

Whatever that is.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Lol ben no its 50 users hit 53 users according to your " 5 users " when 3h is up last night, don't start a arguement with me i simply stated if its out of beta why claim its still in beta phases thats all.

find me a post where i ever said its out of beta?

every new game when it launchs in the 1st 2 weeks or so is to be considered a "open beta" kinda of thing, theres obv there will be bugs and problems to be fixed.. its the way things go.

ye ok 5 users go away now, bored arguein with u