Im Out See Ya GIF by HBO

• Haha
Reactions: zivanovic99 and Tai

zivanovic99

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 31, 2015
oh ye I agree.
I think MIR4 shop was a complete fkin rip off, that's an example of what shouldn't be allowed.
You could spend £200 and have NOTHING to show for it because of the RNG nature. summon 200 spirits and get a load of greens.. and ultimately combine them all in 1 green and be massively pissed off having wasted money.

What I hate is when the game forces you to do it because its so bloody good your a fool to not do it... but thats just 1 phycological tactic used by all game devs these days. Like I've said before, Games are a BUSINESS, and businesses are designed to make MONEY.

But that person chose to spend that money. You have no idea what their financial state is.
£5k to them could be £50 to you. I seen people spend £200k+ on MIR4, and the guy was like its fine its just disposable income.

I don't get why you are so bothered about it... is it because you also spend a lot of money on Apoc and now live with regret? If so that's a lesson for you to take away.

I can't count how many games I've played where I've wasted money, just like I can't count how many times I've been out drunk and wasted money. As long as in the moment I had a good time and it was worth it that's all that matters. Sometimes I will wake up with some regret like that £100 cab back from London really wasn't worth it, but then I just won't do it again.

Stop trying to act like the good guy and that you speak on behalf of the whole community, as obviously a lot that don't agree with your mindset.
In mobile gaming its actually widely accepted to p2w.. in fact if you don't your shunned.. where as PC community its the opposite.. p2w are shunned and f2p are some sorta heroes.
Just got to accept the fact that generations change, communities change, the world changes.
Someone spent £200k on mir??

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
Someone spent £200k on mir??

Mir4 and yes the last 2 big characters that sold in January

14th $131,000.00
18th $81,000.00

But there have been others that sold for a lot more and without a doubt all these account have spent more than that on the game. Their is one player who use to play Mir4 who intends to play MirM who is a millionare he spent 1.4m on Rise of kingdoms, 400k on L2M and many many other titles to those who have endless bank accounts games like Mir4, MirM, L2M are wet dreams as they can litterally buy progress on a scale F2P/Casual spenders would take decades to reach. Even Middle level spender on Mir4 Struggle to compete with them where as F2P/Casual can beat the middle level spender who are 5-20k deep into the game with sheer numbers.

Highest trade I saw on Mir4 for a character was around $320,000.00

• Wow
Reactions: zivanovic99