Behind you
England :O

locsn.jpg

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
the poll is abit wrong,u cant put countrys and continents in same poll,u should put onlycountrys or only continents.
I from romania xD and it aint on the poll

i could have either made to poll really long, and add every state, every country in the entire world.

or add the 4 most popular countrys, and generalise europe as 1.

Follower

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 2, 2005
Australia
me and JackBauerCTU(my irl younger brother) are originally from Burnley, north-west UK. But we've recently just moved out to Australia.

NickAKAVexus

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2005
New york
Some of you guys are retarted, its asking where you CURRENTLY live.. not where you were born.. or what race you are.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
^^

hes right ya know, i wanted to know where u live now, since i knew not everyone is from england.

JackBauerCTU

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2006
Some of you guys are retarted, its asking where you CURRENTLY live.. not where you were born.. or what race you are.

he was only stating that he was originally from burnley. no need for the retard comment if that was aimed at him.

Follower

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 2, 2005
Australia

The actual poll question is "Where are you from?" - so i said "originaly from Burnley, but now in Australia" pull your head out ur arse for 5mins and get some fresh air to that over grown head of yours.

hellcaster

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 24, 2005
Ummm im from england born in england staying in england xD
England/ Uk / Birmingham/ Handsworth =]

Dataforce

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 15, 2003
You abandoned your irish roots Admit it your welsh :P
Nevar! I R Irish! /me holds irish passport and driving license that says "ireland" on it

england tw
england ftl, damn them all!

Europe would refer to a non mensioned country duh.
indeed!

It asked where we are from, which can be interpreted either way :P

Babyhack

Devilsoul Owner
VIP
Feb 4, 2004
Dublin, Ireland
England for the win

Cant drink, suck up to Bush, think they are going to win every world cup they get into and then cry when they get knocked out, have a PM that will not stand down when everyone wants him to, a Royal Family that spends all your hard earned taxes on hols for themselfs

(incase anyone is offended by this post, it is a joke post, I dont care where anyone is from we are all people)

BH

Dataforce

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 15, 2003
Do you want to take this **** outside?
Yes!
Okay okay your half irish happy? :p

and yes england ftl ^^
No, FUll irish! :( Wasn't my choice to move :( Daddy made me :(
England for the win

Cant drink, suck up to Bush, think they are going to win every world cup they get into and then cry when they get knocked out, have a PM that will not stand down when everyone wants him to, a Royal Family that spends all your hard earned taxes on hols for themselfs

(incase anyone is offended by this post, it is a joke post, I dont care where anyone is from we are all people)

BH
I dont quite understand the "cant drink" bit