"Wiped Furion" Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
HOW MANY TIMES?!

This isn't your forums to make hundreds of threads about your server.
Yes it is its a community network idiot

I'm giving you one chance to make a new thread in upcoming servers (it is upcoming as it isn't up) and to not keep making threads here.
Why would he do that when hes trying to get a poll together as to whether he should wipe his server or not?

Sure I understand that your users might want to know, but the majority of this forum doesn't care.
Majority of this forum doesnt give 2 ****s about your upcoming server or any post you make doesnt mean it should be removed, he posted it in Mir2 Chat....

Mod's like you just ruin whats left of this forum by closing threads all the time and not giving server owners a chance.

o.O

FurianMir

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2010
Halifax
robert you an absolute menace im getting sick of this and ill be reporting you to a admin absolute idiot.

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
Yes it is its a community network idiot

Why would he do that when hes trying to get a poll together as to whether he should wipe his server or not?

Majority of this forum doesnt give 2 ****s about your upcoming server or any post you make doesnt mean it should be removed, he posted it in Mir2 Chat....

Mod's like you just ruin whats left of this forum by closing threads all the time and not giving server owners a chance.

o.O

Lets dissect your post....

He does not have a dedicated server forum here, therefore he keeps chat about his server to ONE thread. There is no special dispensation to make numerous threads about the same server, its pointless.

As above, he can gauge feedback in his own thread as to whether he should wipe it or not.

And good for them. But unlike this cretin, i dont make numerous threads about my upcoming server.

Mod's like me made this forum what it has been and what it continues to be.

Furian - Be my guest.

Status
Not open for further replies.