1- noobs trien 2 use it and **** it up

2- euro mir would be on "us" like hawks

COPY

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2003
Bed Room
you HAVE 2 be kidding right?

they have given ex forum runners warnings of legal action b4. It has been down a few times O.o

mStation

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 29, 2003
♫♪♫ ♦♥♠♣ ♀♂♀
well i should say that id really like a minimap emprovement. if possibile to have the chance to enlarge it and view mobs, npcs, pets, and group members and when placing the mouse over the minimaps dots have a chance to see thier coordinates.

i also like damians idea, since u have been able working of the source client u could try to think about his idea too. i could be difficult but u will have the chance to edit the source whenever u want

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
COPY said:
you HAVE 2 be kidding right?

they have given ex forum runners warnings of legal action b4. It has been down a few times O.o

yeh, we really dont have to go through all this again do we? wemade and gn arnt happy about this site, end of.

propertie to make the minimap full screne. corner images on the minimap. full draw line on the screen, scrollable bag for unlimited space, moveable belt window.

DeathWish

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Oct 29, 2003
Farril said:
an autologin npc wld b good. like JoB, soon as u login an npc script runs.

lol whats JoB ? its from mir3 but i cba with that so i dont read it

and i already thought of this idea, like if your lucky enough when you log in you get a pet, but im not sure weather to do that because sum noobs mite just log in out in out :|

Damian said:
Why not alter the source, to make your own server?

eg, you could in effect rip out all the encryption and create your own
then make a simpler server to be compatable with it :)

Also make the client read the new euro wil files rather than 1.4 wils

This sounds like a good idea, but have to see what TheMonk says cuz hes the smart 1 :P

and im sure he already said he is going to make his own type of .wil file i think

-=BroKeN=- said:
/KaNe - aye i posted it on ere sumwhere where a few bugs in just typos.

Erm Things id want,

new Spells? Serverside i guess.

Enlargable Minimap.

Different Size torches

HumEffects

a easier to edit GUI (Changable Pic Coords)

Larger Belt?

Larger Bag?

To show % as a Digit On top of the EXP Bar (Turn off and on)
To show MP under Rev. (Like in Lineage 2)

Mon Magics?

new spells i dont think is possible :|

enlargable map sounds good
diff tourch sizes as well
hum effects
easier GUI? is it hard to edit atm? lol
Larger belt, its big enough aint it?
Larger bag, big enough as well?
Show % digit on top of exp, i was thinkin more like a roll over stat to see your % so no need to turn off and on just put ur mouse over or dont :P
MP under rev, i was already thinking of this my self as well, and maybe doing it as level 3 rev you get to rev mp also

Mon magics i think will work as well

Slaya said:
Are you going to release source?

I really doubt it :\

mStation said:
well i should say that id really like a minimap emprovement. if possibile to have the chance to enlarge it and view mobs, npcs, pets, and group members and when placing the mouse over the minimaps dots have a chance to see thier coordinates.

this should work as well, im not sure about the exact co-ords of people but they must work i it shows their position on the map any way i think

I also thought of some ideas like group rev, pet rev, new button on the interface to show a list of quests, an instant run ring? :P a button that shows all items on floor around u, a button that shows all peoples names around u, maybe an options menu to choose your font/background music/change different settings, avatars maybe, a quest to unlock different things on the interface, like buddylist and media player maybe, new commands like @mobcount - counts how many mobs uve killed since you logged on, @time - current time, @playtime - how long youve been playing, @info - tells your full characters status hp, mp etc.

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
little thing around players body when they level up :P

Things like more people in a group (if possible)
Lots of new spells
more sounds, alot more
of course more objects and mobs
when you take a screenie its in jpeg (so you dont have to change it everytime)
floating interface, movable things in interface so you can customize it, transparency on interface as well, (from 100% to 50% transparency)
more spell buttons ^^ (if possible)

more to come soon!

mStation

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 29, 2003
♫♪♫ ♦♥♠♣ ♀♂♀
there are a lot of nice ideas.. you could start releasing some kind of beta mir.exe while the work is going forward so that people might say what they think about it and maybe this will help to make the file even better.

DeathWish

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Oct 29, 2003
Ok, we will sort of Beta exe out soon :P, you can try find any bugs that are not on our list also, and i mean completely anything including tiny little things :P

DeathWish

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Oct 29, 2003
Heres two screenies :P

Images06.jpg

Images07.jpg

Both just showing roll over stats, ignore the mini map i was trying to get the 1 on the left to appear cuz atm only the first mini-map works, the transparent one :P

Detritus

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 11, 2003
Looking good, if u can get the mp under the rev u will be legends :P

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
Ever seen the auction sysem in mir3 well convert it to mir2 houses e.g. have somethin like th door is locked all the time to every one until you can buy it stick soething in like from GTA where there is a symbol if u got enough gold u can click it then it say House Brought the make the server rember who brought it unstead of using an item

-=BroKeN=-

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2003
Southampton! And PROUD!
i mean with this can u make it read from a completely new wil?

Like have a magic effect for certain events?

Like when you level up it cud cast a spell image

also this may be server side but...

New Slots? ( i mean they wud work to put items in but it wud have to be same as other? so maybe 2 more Ring slots or summin (come on lets face it every1 has more than 2 fingers :P)

Shields? or 2 Weapons?

Not sure if these ideas wud work just a few ideas tho :/

Level spells to lvl 5 or more?

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
Pet System:

ever seen in the gui unused windows? e.g. Stat System well make one and use it for the pets add new button in would need some server side progammin i guess but could be good mayb just give all classes taming ability once a pet it tamed the pet window can show stats like dc,mc,ac what level it is and even mayb equip items to ur pet

DeathWish

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Oct 29, 2003
On my server i done the door is locked stuff without this lol, if u didnt have a key it would say that

im not sure about new slots because of something themonk said, yo would need a new dbserver because it wouldnt be able to save the info of whats in the slot so i dont know what would happen :P

heres a beta version :P

http://www.alphaomega.me.uk/downloads/DeathServer/Mir Client Source/Mir2.exe

EDIT: Oh yea sorry but the IP is set to 127.0.0.1 and server name is 'Death' :P

Last edited: