Working Mir Client Source

DeathWish

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Oct 29, 2003
Images10.bmp

just added mobs/npcs etc to mini map :P

anto135

An extra button in the login menu that sets up an account for you.
IE:Say you dont wanna make an account coz you cba but uv allready setup a .ini file thats got your login password etc on so when u go in game u can create an account at a click of a button.
EDIT: Thought of another idea in your guild on the notice the guildmaster gets to buy there own guild set he pays for em then he puts em in the guild notice part. And a person from the guild wants a set he has to pay for it but if hes got the money he can pay for it when he clicks a button.
Although that would probably be part server side to.

Last edited:

Xypher

LOMCN Senior Member
Veteran
May 4, 2003
Dunno Posts:4000000
I Think Magic lock would be nice...

I think that a mir1.4 server exe look alike that just has floating stats and all other floating stuff and mobradar.. and no weight bug and no 1lined npcs.. if you released that it would be spectacular and would possible bring back private servers back for abit

DeathWish

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Oct 29, 2003
Images12.bmp

grped members, i cudnt find the right blue after lookin for over an hour :| so i chose this 1 :P

if ur grped can you run miles away and u stay on the mini map? or is it like a mob near you and its on the mini map sort of thing?

TheBoss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 6, 2004
Middlesbrough
DeathWish said:
Images12.bmp

grped members, i cudnt find the right blue after lookin for over an hour :| so i chose this 1 :P

if ur grped can you run miles away and u stay on the mini map? or is it like a mob near you and its on the mini map sort of thing?
That blue looks good tbh.. :P

@TheMonk whats the max monfiles/objects now ?:)

TheBoss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 6, 2004
Middlesbrough
i dont think u can run for miles, i think u can run as far as the minimap alsong as u and ur other grp member/'s are on the minimap =/

dont think tht made any sence :S

KaNe

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2003
Scotland
Hmm, can u make it so that when ur group member is getting attacked the attacker is displayed on the mini map :D Great for wars