Working WoooL Emu!!

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
stfu noob u try uploading 600MB on a 56k line [9% left till client upload done]

and as for the files they are posted in my forum the dbs i have are outdated which wont work with the latest client so we have to wait for Johnyl or find them which im looking

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
The server files on I-Sourced are the same as the ones you posted here :S Theres like...2 MapInfos, seems all the gates are there, 3 DBs, I think you can only log in with this emulator and run around and stuff. We have no items or mobs or anything so I guess it's just wait until people find the files.

EDIT : About the client, on I-Sourced.

'I got mine from the offical site which took me two days on a T2 Line'

:S 56k or T2?

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
i said to you last night downloading on a T2 Line if you recall i have the convo saved so ill show ya it.

Im not allowed to upload over 100MB at work other wise border manager and firewall kick up a stink.

As for the DBs If people read My Forums and RZ they will know JohnyL has the new dbs and testing them yesterday. so there will be news today from him hopfully

The server files on I-Sourced are the same as the ones you posted here :S Theres like...2 MapInfos, seems all the gates are there, 3 DBs, I think you can only log in with this emulator and run around and stuff. We have no items or mobs or anything so I guess it's just wait until people find the files.

No there are some updated things inside. Also you can get in game but if the DBS i have are in there you cannot play at all. You needs JohnyL's

And i Downloaded The Client On T2 Uploading on 56k

Last edited:

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Hang on Im confused

The game server that you released works on 1.7.5.0 I have proof of this if need be, yet the db's you have aint compaitable?

Why dont you release the db's you have.. not like it could do any harm

The SF link on your forum for them is the excat same as the one posted here nothing new nothing added...

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
You want the non working DBs? if so you will have to wait unless some one can check if my home comp is on and remote it everything is allowed im not sure on the IP though milo you can see IPs from when posted on

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Xander said:
You want the non working DBs? if so you will have to wait unless some one can check if my home comp is on and remote it everything is allowed im not sure on the IP though milo you can see IPs from when posted on

Yesterday you told me they where 89% uploaded so surely you finished the upload...

And yes I can check all the IP's you have logged on with

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
whats the point of keeping something on my FTP if its useless? just wasting space is it not?

Try remoting onto the IP i logged in or visted yesterday at say 6-11PM and go into my
D:\Servers\WooL\

everything is there if my comp is on which it should be...
What ever u do just take those files everything else i dont want out yet since its being updated

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Looks awesome ^_^, also on one screenshot the magic shield from mir is copied TBH. or is it the other way around?

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
Read all about what Milo posted. About Shanda :P

ipixel

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 11, 2005
Northern Ireland
Xander said:
whats the point of keeping something on my FTP if its useless? just wasting space is it not?

Try remoting onto the IP i logged in or visted yesterday at say 6-11PM and go into my
D:\Servers\WooL\

everything is there if my comp is on which it should be...
What ever u do just take those files everything else i dont want out yet since its being updated

And the current useless files arent a waste of space?

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
Can run a server of people running around and talking (Y)

|5pl4t|

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 20, 2005
Boro!
Guess we'll just have to wait :P

This game looks wiked , rips mir to piece's

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
In reply to your signature comment, which shouldn't really be allowed, maybe he only played EuroMir3, in which case ParalysisRings aren't on the Items guide and no-one has one ingame yet. Isn't such a 'retarded' comment now is it. I'm sure we could find plenty of 'retarded' things you've said.

Sean

Developer
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
May 13, 2003
Metzer™ said:
so are there are p servers of this game?... Potang being one i think...

04.jpg

Poptang isn't a private server at all.