smoochy boys on tour

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
Biohazard said:
That has got to be the funniest thing I've ever heard, "don't reply to my posts unless asked", oh man that is definatly hilarious. dumb ***.
sorry? nob head?? oh i see another ubanbumlicker.. sick.. hes been every where.. bin lardin. some russian guy.. n i donno wtf he is now.. wannabfirefighter? lol

Bio u dun see the point, but i do. if the warning system was in place, i'd get banned daily, cos he wud be bored n warn me if i misspelt things, or if it offended a maggot.. neways offo n CS: S

urbanfox

No Brag, Just Fact
Legendary
Martyn said:
god.. u speak more crap then u used 2... as stated before, don't reply to my posts unless asked... what u said has nothing to do with it.. lol... with anything in fact.. lol

You speak less crap than you used to, maybe that's because someone contacted your university and ISP in the past?

This is a public forum, how about YOU don't post BS if you don't want it replied to.

urbanfox

No Brag, Just Fact
Legendary
Martyn said:
sorry? nob head?? oh i see another ubanbumlicker.. sick.. hes been every where.. bin lardin. some russian guy.. n i donno wtf he is now.. wannabfirefighter? lol

Bio u dun see the point, but i do. if the warning system was in place, i'd get banned daily, cos he wud be bored n warn me if i misspelt things, or if it offended a maggot.. neways offo n CS: S

That's hilarious, Christian worshipping me...

Bin lardin? russian guy? wannabe firefighter?

I don't need a warning system.

Aiden

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 12, 2004
Kent - UK
i posted my option, sorry public forum as you clearly stated? why you post a 'BS' reply (bs is so pansy..)
lol ermm sorry but please contact them again, as i think they must have missed the annoy lil nerdy emails you sent, please resend, as i havent heard a word.. GOD YOUR HARD

urbanfox

No Brag, Just Fact
Legendary
Aiden said:
why you post a 'BS' reply (bs is so pansy..)
lol ermm sorry but please contact them again, as i think they must have missed the annoy lil nerdy emails you sent, please resend, as i havent heard a word.. GOD YOUR HARD

I replied "BS" on TWO replies. One was that the Xbox360 is NOT backwards compadible. It has been proven it IS backwards compadible.

Two, was your post:

E.g Halo 3 in XBox 360, better version of Halo 2 on 1st XBox, which if u have a 360, makes Halo2 unwanted and a waste of money.

Again, BS. Why? Because I'll use the same reasonings on PS1/PS2/PS3 with the Final Fantasy series. Any older FF game sucks. Does it? No.

What emails? And this is the internet, being "hard" is stupid.

And thanks for post, which incidentally had ZERO backup to any of the your claims I replied to.

urbanfox

No Brag, Just Fact
Legendary
Please rephrase your PM in english and don't flame.

Aiden said:
told u to leave it.. but no u still chat.. like a pillock would.. as you said its a public forum, etc, i was posting my option, you was speaking 'BS' about my post.. u started, wow? yet again, god sorry im not gay, i think thats is, so reason to banning? would help.

thanks..

Aiden

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 12, 2004
Kent - UK
no aiden isnt martyn.. aiden is aiden. martyn is martyn..

martyn can use aidens account, yes.. * clap * lets see if the thing can get that in his head.

oo im sure mods arent ment to show pm's let me ask, some one quickly.. :)

urbanfox

No Brag, Just Fact
Legendary
Aiden said:
no aiden isnt martyn.. aiden is aiden. martyn is martyn..

martyn can use aidens account, yes.. * clap * lets see if the thing can get that in his head.

oo im sure mods arent ment to show pm's let me ask, some one quickly.. :)

Aiden is Martyn. Martyn is Aiden. Urban isn't stupid.

I can show whatever PM I want, did I sign a contract with you to not disclose your PM's? no.

urbanfox

No Brag, Just Fact
Legendary
The account martyn was banned for 5 days for flaming.

The account aiden was banned for threatening me in PM if I did not unban martyn he would spam my email with his '43' email adresses.

At this time I have already recieved 16 emails.

remove it u sado.. please state what was flaming.. u can ban aiden al u want, i dun care its a mates account, lol he doesnt use.. i can use any accounts. make new ones. get python to unban them.... but i just think its really ****ing sad u using ur powers to make ur self bigger, and higher then them, like your something special.. You aint.. trust me.. so just unbann, n don't reply to my posts in future, unless i ask, which i wont ever.

Taylor

Tiamaria Is Back!
Dedicated Member
Mar 22, 2003
have been tryin 2 get 1 all sold out and people are selling them on ebay for 500£ >.<

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
¤]´)÷¤--§îr Äürøñ--¤÷(`[¤ said:
The n-Gage didn't play Chrono Trigger either ;p

You lie

VSun + Chrono trigger = CT on the go even if it is a bit slow..

--edit-- Just wanna respond to an old comment of yours as well

That Auron guy said:
Reminds me of Sony's PS2 Toy Story claim.
Sony never claimed that Microsoft did

Seamus Blackley said:
"One of the basic premises of the Xbox is to put the power in the hands of the artist," Blackley said, which is why Xbox developers "are achieving a level of visual detail you really get in 'Toy Story.'

Source - here
And thats only one of many links confirming it

Mar 23, 2003
Cairo Orbital Defence Platform
{(-_-)} said:
Sony never claimed that Microsoft did

Source - here
And thats only one of many links confirming it

Ah, my bad.

They had some outrageous tech demos, either way.

Edit: Also, Xbox games have superceded Toy Story graphics. Right now, I can play SC: CT and it looks a hell of a lot better....

So, what I said supports Microsoft anyway :P

--

CT, slowed up? Bugger off, that's a *******isation.

Now, my PSP. That does CT rather nicely.