• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Which will be a fabulously action packed 3-6 months (hopefully more! xD) in comparison to what you've done for the past however many years, which I would depict as something similar to Jack and Rose floating on a plank of wood in the Titanic.

@Lilcooldoode is quite humble so I m going to say this:

I found rude the fact you mocked him with "Beside doing CPR Kits for Chronicles"

LCD is quite a good developer per general and probably one of the best whos still active developing on LOMCN.

Probably 3 out of 4 servers that launched or is going to launch have that LCD code touch inside them. (Sanjian's server, Primordials etc)

But truth to be told, if he ever decide to launch that sweet "hobby" project he been working on it on and off for some time, there won't be any other Mir2 server being successful for at least 2 years. Thats how good LCD is.

However looks like for LCD principles and a healthy community matters more than launching a server for cash.

PS: I m not saying Valk is doing a cashcow, however we can clearly see last 12-24months what servers barelly lasted 2 months and in some cases another version got up not even after few months.

Last edited:

Vaynes

Banned
Banned
Mar 4, 2022
Welsh is useless and shouldn't be taken seriously, has never played a mir server pass level 20 usually. I don't see how having a discord would change anything. I do agree most mods/admins here are completely useless. LCD is not one of them tbh, should thank him for all the work he's put into files and developing chrons. Only thing you developed welsh was your inbred family.

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
Welsh is useless and shouldn't be taken seriously, has never played a mir server pass level 20 usually.

Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable

Wow right from the assumption drawer! I thought this thread was mainly about further igniting the rumour's surrounding Tim + the "crime of Mirs lifetime" with single handedly destroying Apoc. I'm a most handsome bastard so If I'm inbred, sure, so ******* be it m8 ;)

LCD is quite a good developer per general and probably one of the best whos still active developing on LOMCN.

I'm sure he's made quite a few things but I cannot respect his efforts on Chronicles. A server should aim to grow, not just to appease a very particular crowd.

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
I'm sure he's made quite a few things but I cannot respect his efforts on Chronicles. A server should aim to grow, not just to appease a very particular crowd.
You wouldn't have Crystal Mir without LCD so 90% of active Mir 2 servers wouldn't even exist including Valk's and Ben's servers.

People need to start showing respect to forum members, especially the ones that have laid the foundations here.

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
People need to start showing respect to forum members

And where is the respect for Valk who made one of the best servers? absolutely non existant, so pipe down.

There is no respect for mindful and pvp orientated creation in the slightest.

Last edited:

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
You wouldn't have Crystal Mir without LCD so 90% of active Mir 2 servers wouldn't even exist including Valk's and Ben's servers.

People need to start showing respect to forum members, especially the ones that have laid the foundations here.
Facts.

Far, Elijah, thedeath, LCD, and much more of the OG devs who worked with passion on Crystal.

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
And where is the respect for Valk who made one of the best servers? absolutely non existant, so pipe down.
You've missed the point you absolute moron, valk's server wouldn't have even existed if it wasn't for LCD's work.
Show some ******* respect.

syke

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2011
This post is a mess. Unfortunately as most of the posts on here go now.

Welsh doing anything to defend valk. Must be married. And every GM playing the moral high ground when every one has faults of their own.

Don’t get me started on the player base. (Me included) bunch of idiots.

Anyway let him advertise. Some of the garbage that has been advertised is just as bad. Let the players cry, crash and burn and close the thread. Oh and get Welsh something to calm his hard-on down for valk.

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014

Firstly, saying its the best server is an opinion. (again I am not slating Valks server here)

The contributions to the community that the likes of LCD have made is a fact.

You talk about respect but literally show none to anyone other than Valk it seems.

Reactions: zedina and Jev

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
I just want to be clear,

Making the wheel and making a working car can be half the story or less.

It is no fun if you don't actually make something fun and produce good drivers. The devs like LCD get celebrated all the time and get pats on the back for touching up things, new adds and whatever, they get trophies for it and Tai make sure he puts them on a pedestal.

What you guys lack though is the end product, that is what the consumer experiences and people like Tim are great architects and that is what is lacking. Recently we've had Win and Mamp put in a decent effort in and Jamie's servers always have that good structure and tailored content to elevate experiences.

Most of you though don't have that talent though and it is very much under appreciated, which is why I'm upset that you guys are constantly trying to flush him down the toilet when there is a severe lack of talent if he's shafted. The UC thing is a very minor offense (cheat or not setup or properly, whatever) and his involvement in Apoc was likely a boiling pot of rumours spread around and to anyone who actually knows what it takes to be successful, Apoc was a mess waiting to crash anyway, let's move on and get people playing instead of wasting time on **** like moral superiority.

mistodon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
Didn't valks server last 2-3 months? Just wondering, as if it was best server ever it sure didn't last long. Also I voted no. A known cheater, cheating on his own server isn't exactly on the top off my requirements on looking for a server to play. If he gets to advertise slap it with a few black tags, so people know what there getting into playing it..

Vaynes

Banned
Banned
Mar 4, 2022
I just want to be clear,

It is no fun if you don't actually make something fun and produce good drivers. The devs like LCD get celebrated all the time and get pats on the back for touching up things, new adds and whatever, they get trophies for it and Tai make sure he puts them on a pedestal.

What you guys lack though is the end product, that is what the consumer experiences and people like Tim are great architects and that is what is lacking. Recently we've had Win and Mamp put in a decent effort in and Jamie's servers always have that good structure and tailored content to elevate experiences.

Most of you though don't have that talent though and it is very much under appreciated, which is why I'm upset that you guys are constantly trying to flush him down the toilet when there is a severe lack of talent if he's shafted. The UC thing is a very minor offense (cheat or not setup or properly, whatever) and his involvement in Apoc was likely a boiling pot of rumours spread around and to anyone who actually knows what it takes to be successful, Apoc was a mess waiting to crash anyway, let's move on and get people playing instead of wasting time on **** like moral superiority.
Yes jamie had a 4million drop rate this represents talent. You're a retard Welsh, and understand zero about mir. Like I said you're just a keyboard warrior who types on forums and discords. Never actually played deep into any server.

And if you want to make an argument between LCD contribute vs Valk, and somehow think Valk has contributed more then you're sadly mistaken. I don't really understand why you're commenting, you don't play welsh. You played OS at the start, got pk'd constantly cause you're rubbish. And sold your char and items early on.

So I very much doubt you have any idea what is a good/bad server. All I ever see you talk about in discords is your weird ideas for game development, when you literally don't play games so...

• Haha
Reactions: Jev

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
I just want to be clear,

So the game that Valk added some new images and skills is him making the car out of what the small wheel LCD made towards Crystal. grow the **** up. Your last few comments have really cemented the fact you are a complete and utter waste of space who has no respect for the people who made Crystal even worth working on.

I think a new DISRESPECTFUL badge may need to be added.

At this point. If you continue to comment on the thread, I'll just start handing you infractions until you get banned. The total lack of respect is distgusting.

1682109810423.png

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
I just want to be clear,

Between the developers like LCD Far and others, they built the car.

The likes of me and Valk and the others are just the drivers at this point, no?
(or maybe we re-sprayed the car...)

I only speak for myself but I have never discredited Valk - I didn't even know he was banned on here until this thread.
I always welcome innovators to the fray, as it inspires others with new ideas.

You just come across that you have a narrow perspective, you very much present your opinions as a fact, and anyone disagrees with you, you dismiss them blindly.

• Carrot
Reactions: zedina

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield

Just spat my tea out.
Respect for someone that had an active server for a few months?
Might as well start showing our respect to 3gena for his 20 servers in 12 months.

This is getting very boring now, the same people defending a certain user over, over and over again.

FWIW I made my stance clear very early on. I'm happy to appease the community and let anyone advertise (With restrictions, such as banned users, for obvious ******* reasons). But this is not a decision to make alone. So let's see what happens.

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
Respect for someone that had an active server for a few months?

Everyone knows most servers go past their sell by date, for instance the hype and enjoyment for Jamie's Zircon lasted for 1-2 months, then he's happy to keep it alive for whales such as Jesus and others.
There are also many servers that are happy to trod along with around 50 active, "Success" is a perspective I guess, everyone has their own personal requirements but I am an advocate of mmorpg's that maintain competition as that is one of the biggest factors of online play and also a games growth.

You may very well be different from me and many others, you could play an mmorpg mostly solo and a few co-op efforts is the icing on the cake but you should be very aware of the main demands of the majority userbase. Pretty much all private servers mainly contain a large portion of players who are fans of the orginal experience but it appears LOMCN's forum veterans are WoW/Diablo solo casuals in some respect and this is leading to a division and certainly an out of touch perspective from those who you'd expect to know better due to their power and positon within "the main community hub".

It’s bad design to require players buy extra equipment when you could just incorporate an industry standard like WASD to bring the standard PC controls up to par.

How many "troll" awards have you won and this is all you can muster? I demand a poll to have those revoked ta!

Status
Not open for further replies.