[2.3] Syndicate

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
+rep for joo.

Logged on server a few times today, cant back into it, think its purely because the exp change.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Aye i dunno it's not the exact server i personally would geek, amazing as that may be :P

It's an awesome server mind you, it's just down to opinion. dont let me put you off peeps ^^

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
how fast is leveling on this ?

Was perfect when it wa Cyrus imo.

The geeks who play all day obv level fast, but the steady levellers can still manage to gain a decent level. With all the EXP Crystals that drop and help you too.

But now the EXP has been lowered, its a massive change, that I have noticed, and the EXP Crystals were changed towards the end of Cyrus, making them pretty ****.

Cyrus at the start was very noob friendly, and could easily gain a decent level/kit. Ive played it a little bit, got to level45 and struggly to kill WT's, and struggle to even come close to the high levels.

Good server, good set of files, but kinda ruined it for me since the wipe/change.

-Mace-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 11, 2006
think its a great server tbh. leveling aint t fast or t slow. i playd cyrus t just think its beta now imo. gd server deffo bestd out atm

/Clipper

WhiteTiger

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 4, 2004
I agree with Skyline and Cloud tbh, since the wipe and the change I can't seem to get back into probably due to the lower exp, and because other than levelling there is a lack of quests ( other than lvling 1s -_-) this rate doesnt rly suit me tbh, I think Cyrus had the right exp rate for the server and it seemed to suit it fine tbh.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
think its a great server tbh. leveling aint t fast or t slow. i playd cyrus t just think its beta now imo. gd server deffo bestd out atm

/Clipper

You look at the server from this view because you can sit in and geek it.

Leveling is a lot slower than CYRUS, which sucks.

Monkeh

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 10, 2007
Wales, UK
its a gr8 server but i have to agree with skyline ever since the wipe n swap not as good it was the perfect exp rate and everything it would be better to have it bk like that but this is still oryt

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
I didnt play CYRUS so i dont know what it was like, I know the new team changed the exp slightly and there are new things to come once we get round to it, It does seem quite a nice server though from what i have seen. Shame some of you feal it was better before, But i can see where your coming from having to level up again and its slightly harder. But it will last longer this way and theres alot planned for new updates. Event day is Saturday, There will be a few events going on throughout the day, Ran by GM`s. There should be a rebirth system and features coming soon also.

The reboot is finished btw.

/Zen2
/Yoda

-Mace-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 11, 2006
You look at the server from this view because you can sit in and geek it.

Leveling is a lot slower than CYRUS, which sucks.

pmsl i was lvl 64 on cyrus didnt take long 58 on it now didnt take long. n how **** can i geek it as u say when i have a family kids? aint no skool kid on spoty teenager that as tht kinda time (plus illd easy be 65+ if i did geek it) just not enuff time in the day 4 that n t run a house family

p.s ye dan come n play its a gd server (apart from some diks)

p.s.s DD i got it thnx m8y :P o you one bud

/Clipper

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Your a father? With grammar like that? G/L.

You play far too much considering your situation then.

On-Topic: Is there an actual 'x' exp rate on this server? Or is it varied.

-Mace-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 11, 2006
who says u need grammer t me a dad dik? n just cus my char is on dnt mean im at the keybroad does it?

Status
Not open for further replies.