[2.3] Syndicate

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
Your a father? With grammar like that? G/L.

You play far too much considering your situation then.

On-Topic: Is there an actual 'x' exp rate on this server? Or is it varied.

Since when did you need grammer to be a good father?
Dont comment on something you obviously know nothing about.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
I didnt say you did, but IMO if you lack grammar etc, good luck with teaching your kids.

You were running around Clipper.

Stop the spamming now kids, kthnxbaii.

Nightrider

~{GoD}~
VIP
Feb 21, 2004
Southampton,Uk
Eloh? how do you know if hes a good farther or not? i've known gavin to many years and his family means everything to him, so stfu you don't know anything about him -.-
-Dan

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Didnt say he was / wasnt did I? Please quote me saying so.

I just merely expressed my opinions on him sitting on mir rather than being a father... or learning to spell.

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
I think the EXP Is Double but the EXP Table is higher.
Soz if its bad >.<

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
ello dan and gavin

long time no see =P

hows ya both getting on irl?

xXxX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 9, 2005
Few Things:

YinMoth really really really needs sorting or deleting,or maybe take away their para feature by makin them hit like a normal mob ,they move at lightning speed and still para every hit making it hell to hunt in that cave.Especially being a tao the moths move at lightning speed so ig et surrounded quickly, and pets get parad, then i get parad so im literally stuck either i have to rt or tt.

YinBonePets:
I think this abit harsh that the bones r quite rare to get and yet when u do get 1 the pet untames in like 50-60 mins. shud b able to keep them like normal pets until u die/log or if ur gonna limit them atleast give liek 3 hours or something.

N Finally Servers just Crashed n just lost a fresh yinwoomataurus i got that took me 4 hours to get -.- either make yinpets non-untameable or make em stay tamed for atleast 3 hours cause they arnt easy to get.

Xentha

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 17, 2004
What U Doing With Server

Server Down

Wake

Up

Yoda
When Is up plz Put exp x2 i wait about 4 hour to play and server down

Thx

LiIacF

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 19, 2006
I'v been told all the gm's r like 14, 15 year old or sumat so im guessin there gona b at skool all day so server wont b up until gone 4?:S

xXxX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 9, 2005
Few Things:

YinMoth really really really needs sorting or deleting,or maybe take away their para feature by makin them hit like a normal mob ,they move at lightning speed and still para every hit making it hell to hunt in that cave.Especially being a tao the moths move at lightning speed so ig et surrounded quickly, and pets get parad, then i get parad so im literally stuck either i have to rt or tt.

YinBonePets:
I think this abit harsh that the bones r quite rare to get and yet when u do get 1 the pet untames in like 50-60 mins. shud b able to keep them like normal pets until u die/log or if ur gonna limit them atleast give liek 3 hours or something.

N Finally Servers just Crashed n just lost a fresh yinwoomataurus i got that took me 4 hours to get -.- either make yinpets non-untameable or make em stay tamed for atleast 3 hours cause they arnt easy to get.

just refreshing for gm to read when he wakes n hopefully change it quickly.

DeathsDoor

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 9, 2004
Kurdistan
I'v been told all the gm's r like 14, 15 year old or sumat so im guessin there gona b at skool all day so server wont b up until gone 4?:S

first,the host is not a kid so he doesnt go to school, its just that he is asleep

second, who gives the **** if there 14 and 15 ? there running a server so ur ****in face can play

LiIacF

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 19, 2006
LOL calm down rambo,
i got told that n thort id try n be helpful since wen did i start piss taking about them being 14 n 15, i dnt remember doing tht can u quote it?

DeathsDoor

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 9, 2004
Kurdistan
was there a point to write how old they are ? you could of just said that they might be at school

and yes , i am rambo

Status
Not open for further replies.