Akuma Mir2 2.3 Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
0 people on yeah!!! lol, bit like Artificial atm lol =/

Akuma

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 6, 2006
its only new tbh and not advertising much till we get all bugs etc ironed out, and if u played it would be 1

our max count is 18

VirUs

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
Bout same as ours was, dunno what people actually want to see in a server but i prefer making one and if they don't like it they can go home ;o

Good Luck with your server anywho :)

Last edited:

jasper

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 10, 2005
People want lvl 50 in a week, and top stat items,, then when they have it all, they move on to another server, and do the same there. Theres plenty of server makers that pander to there needs.
There arn't many players about like Scottishhero that like to work for stuff, (although he gave up @lvl39 on ours :p)
Also i dont think people realise that DM2 servers are still in there infancy, and it will be quite a while before a lot of problems are ironed out. Its not as easy as 1.9 where theres answers for just about every question you might have. At the minute people are sorting out problems with DM2 servers then keeping the answers close to there chest to get an edge on the others.

just my 2 pence worth

good luck VirUs :)

SirLimbo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2007
Hah this server is corrupt beyond beliefe and i got banned for standing up and proving it, their web admin gets a 100+mc starting kit heaven armor orbed mc items level 42 + all the skills where as the rest of us start at lvl 1with nothing. because he suposedly pays 400£ to host everything, yet after some research the website is hosted through freewebs the forum is hosted through a free forum website and the layout was done through freeweb layouts? and to make matters worse if anyone speaks up about this they get banned (im not the only one whos been banned for this btw).

oh yeah about the user count the best user count we hav been getting over past few days was 15 mind you 2 of the players were GA so they dont even count 2 of us just got banned, 3 more have quit due to the bannings and the corruption, so that leaves 7 players 1 is the web admin then the other 2 are web admins friend. and yes i can name the people who have left been banned but i really dont feel like writing all the names down now oh yeah there are a few more currently on the sever who are going to be leaving soon but we shall see.

Last edited:

.ViruS

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jan 6, 2007
./usr/
OK I just saw that part about £400 for everything.

- Website hosted free
- Domain is hosted free, its redirection

Leaving just the server to cost, now i checked that and its hosted on a home pc on bt, so overall, it shouldnt cost him a penny to run.

SirLimbo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2007
OK I just saw that part about £400 for everything.

- Website hosted free
- Domain is hosted free, its redirection

Leaving just the server to cost, now i checked that and its hosted on a home pc on bt, so overall, it shouldnt cost him a penny to run.

yet we get banned or showing that Legend/Godlywiz has been given a stupidly good kit for doing nothing, ie mc 14 rings when the best anyone else has are violet rings.

demonx

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 4, 2004
England
yup and any1 who speaks up/stand up for themselves will get banned tbh, it one of 2 situations:

one: VirUs knew all along and therefore classed as corruption leveling a player and giving super kit + spells

two: VirUs didnt know and hes banned several people for nothing where as the player that should be banned and removed should be legend/godlywiz

unless you like corruption/lies and pathetic baby whiners dont play this server, if you do THIS IS THE SERVER FOR YOU! :)

Akuma

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 6, 2006
firstly .virus, how u get to no what im running? it costs me £40+ a month for net, £5 for electric a week, plus all my time and also my comp

secondly, chars were banned for griefing and being genunely rude to members of staff and other people, so if thats not a good reason to bann them then slagg off all other server who bann people for giving grief to other players specially staff

VirUs

Last edited:

.ViruS

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jan 6, 2007
./usr/
- Website hosted by cjb.net, visit www.cjb.net for a free subdomain.
- Forum hosted by informe , visit http://www.informe.com/ for a free forum.
- Server hosted via 81.149.35.16; tracert 81.149.35.16; Tracing route to host81-149-35-16.in-addr.btopenworld.com.

www.btopenworld.com - Home broadband, not rental server, this is how I know.

- Regards.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
sorry if im wrong ere, i just read bottom of last post , and your reply, tbh this looks like another good server just run by somebody who dsnt act like a proper GM, so many servers are made, nd they are good, but they just got crap GM's, no offence, but its happening everywhere, eg EvilMir, good server not very good GM, and there will always be som1 pickin on GM also, but so many GM's just ban people for stupid things like " F**K off u F**King W**ker", if u GM is corrupt, dont moan just move on, i done that, coz all time u spend moanin is makin you get behind on lvlin etc

I wil try server out tho, and Mods , im not swearing @ any1, its just example so dont gimmeh infractions -.-

SirLimbo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2007
firstly .virus, how u get to no what im running? it costs me £40+ a month for net, £5 for electric a week, plus all my time and also my comp

secondly, chars were banned for griefing and being genunely rude to members of staff and other people, so if thats not a good reason to bann them then slagg off all other server who bann people for giving grief to other players specially staff

VirUs
i was never rude to staff or others and actually thats BS as you had your own GA's who were rude to other players ie joey, and the only time i was rude to a player was godly when he turned round and told me im going to get banned because i pointed out he pays nothing for the server, and gets his items throught corruption thanks.

Akuma

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 6, 2006
sorry i just dont like people to bad mouth my staff or server tbh, also i am nowhere near a bad gm , how do i know this? coz i give a **** about my staff, players and server, Akuma is there for every persons needs, there a section on forum for people to say what they want added, and if possible i might add it, also bugs, loads of bugs have =been found and sorted asap, coz my players want a good server so yes i am a good gm, i dont like corruption, racism, sexist remarks, or general being a prick about anyone(this included grief) if use wanna try server please be my guest use are most welcome and would be glad to see use there

its a work in progress, yes there may be a few flaws but what do u expect its only been running just over a week and all servers have a time to work out problems and bugs.

tbh if every1 that got banned for griefing or breaking rules tbh, and posted slaggin off the server, if people paied attention to it, then, no servers will have players apart from ones where gm dont care

also, the server is running on my house line until i get all things sorted and bug free, as to when i have near 100% bug free server then itll go dedi but as for now its easier to access

Thnx

VirUs

SirLimbo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2007
sorry i just dont like people to bad mouth my staff or server tbh, also i am nowhere near a bad gm , how do i know this? coz i give a **** about my staff, players and server, Akuma is there for every persons needs, there a section on forum for people to say what they want added, and if possible i might add it, also bugs, loads of bugs have =been found and sorted asap, coz my players want a good server so yes i am a good gm, i dont like corruption, racism, sexist remarks, or general being a prick about anyone(this included grief) if use wanna try server please be my guest use are most welcome and would be glad to see use there

its a work in progress, yes there may be a few flaws but what do u expect its only been running just over a week and all servers have a time to work out problems and bugs.

tbh if every1 that got banned for griefing or breaking rules tbh, and posted slaggin off the server, if people paied attention to it, then, no servers will have players apart from ones where gm dont care

also, the server is running on my house line until i get all things sorted and bug free, as to when i have near 100% bug free server then itll go dedi but as for now its easier to access

Thnx

VirUs
you dont like corruption yet you give someone in the server a kit that no one will be able to match? for atleast 3 months??

Akuma

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 6, 2006
so, i give 1 friend who made my site, who helps me write npc scripts, items many many bugs etc, helps with server a hell of a lot tbh, some items ingame (but remember, these items are only bits of graphix,) for helping me out, and this is corruption?? its a game tbh

VirUs

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
Sawell who runs our Artificial server has not recieved anything for running it and doesn't really want anything as it cause's implications with players of the server.

demonx

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 4, 2004
England
i dont like corruption, racism, sexist remarks, or general being a prick about anyone(this included grief)

haha this part made me laugh, especially the corruption part..

so, i give 1 friend who made my site

made as in, stole a template and added some content?

wow if thats making a site i might have to get in on this business!!

20/30mins work max .. basically nothing and look at the rewards :O!!!!!

SirLimbo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2007
so, i give 1 friend who made my site, who helps me write npc scripts, items many many bugs etc, helps with server a hell of a lot tbh, some items ingame (but remember, these items are only bits of graphix,) for helping me out, and this is corruption?? its a game tbh

VirUs
and because of this you lost over half your servers player base, as it is corruption i think you'll find mate... and the fact you ban your players for turning up and saying its not fair shows you dont actually really care about keeping your server running or your players happy, not the qualities a decent gm requires tbh... btw i could have done that entire site and forums for free and not require any payment for them ingame thanks. so enjoy your server with safe zone hunters. as decent players dont flock to a corrupt server thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.