Akuma Mir2 2.3 Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaky

LOMCN Leecher
Apr 23, 2007
No offence but this server sucks and it prob always will. http://www.artificial.org.uk/ is a much better server! with no corruption! virus was trying to help but he was lying endlessly! and still is deleting evidence and not acceptin his server is alrdy dead after under 2 weeks!

Akuma

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 6, 2006
if its such a bad server y u pay £25 just under a week m8? lying? m8 i never lie tbh hat evidence?

VirUs

btw stop advertising servers on my thread

SirLimbo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2007
if its such a bad server y u pay £25 just under a week m8? lying? m8 i never lie tbh hat evidence?

VirUs

btw stop advertising servers on my thread
probably because we thought it was decent server untill we found out you were corrupt and hand items out to your friends after being all high and mighty about it and wiping the server due to corruption done by other gms mate...

Shabalabalong

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 1, 2006
Brighton
probably because we thought it was decent server untill we found out you were corrupt and hand items out to your friends after being all high and mighty about it and wiping the server due to corruption done by other gms mate...

How about... you shut ur little nooby mouth and dnt post agen. Hows this helping the servers community or feedback?????

Shhhhhhhhhhh, can't stand peeps like u

SirLimbo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2007
How about... you shut ur little nooby mouth and dnt post agen. Hows this helping the servers community or feedback?????

Shhhhhhhhhhh, can't stand peeps like u
by informing them that the servers corrupt befor they waste their time playing it thanks. and i cant stand people like you either mate.

Akuma

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 6, 2006
tbh yeah there was corruption,..... i did summit about it was that wrong or u want it to stay corrupted, im corrupt by giving ONE person items for all the help he has given me its only graphix no need 2 be so uptight

and as for jamie, im not spamming m8 i havent advertised newhere part from here tbh whats it say?

and dont advertise ur server on my thread

VirUs

jamiedotco

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 16, 2006
someone called akuma made about 20 accounts, just spamming my fourms with your server.

I am not advertising my server on your thread

Akuma

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 6, 2006
nah jamie not me wudnt do that to ya uve helped me loads and visa versa lol

VirUs

Tahriel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 1, 2004
im corrupt by giving ONE person items for all the help he has given me its only graphix no need 2 be so uptight

VirUs

ye this technically is corrupt =/
i know alot of people who help out alot on servers and they recieve nothing.
they help to help they dont help to get items.....
even tho he may have helped u alot on the server he is a player
and he should not get an advantage over any other players that want to play.

SirLimbo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2007
ye this technically is corrupt =/
i know alot of people who help out alot on servers and they recieve nothing.
they help to help they dont help to get items.....
even tho he may have helped u alot on the server he is a player
and he should not get an advantage over any other players that want to play.
thats exactly what im saying and not only that it may only be graphics but by giving a player such a huge advantage over the rest you make the game no fun to play for example our best weapons were lvl 26 weps and he is running around in orbed lvl 43 weapons and pro rings and mc0-14 rings and bracers etc not to include having all the spells where we all have shop ones

demonx

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 4, 2004
England
someone called akuma made about 20 accounts, just spamming my fourms with your server.

I am not advertising my server on your thread

some people ingame were talking about spamming someones forums with the GM and then the GM urged them to do it, cant remember who now though >.< and after about 10mins the GM told them to stop.

demonx

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 4, 2004
England
it really is, decent server but seems to be alot of dodgy stuff going on, well made server although could do with a whole new server team...

Shaky

LOMCN Leecher
Apr 23, 2007
it really is, decent server but seems to be alot of dodgy stuff going on, well made server although could do with a whole new server team...
yea i enjoyed this server loads, but the server team sucks, and the corruption drove me away, i tryed to turn a blind eye to it all but eventually it just got too much and ruined the server for me.

SirLimbo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2007
yea i enjoyed this server loads, but the server team sucks, and the corruption drove me away, i tryed to turn a blind eye to it all but eventually it just got too much and ruined the server for me.
i agree, great server, bad team, far too corrupt

GhettoFx

Runescape HD
Golden Oldie
May 17, 2005
Hi VIrus Great server mate just been online looking at stuff for you mate to upgrade this is what i got.

UPGRADES

- Starter Kitman at start quite hard even tho u have pets.
- Maybe a New Town Homezone would be great.
- Another new teleporter npc.
- Quests.
- New Places.
- Npc (Marrage, Master, Quests, Hunting grounds,)
- Mega Spawns will be great.
- less gm make it better best up 2
- regular updates.

you have the skills and stuff this will make the server great
all u done is little things nothing major its gd but can be better u got the skill to do it

Akuma

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 6, 2006
dont need an npc for marriage, its done by the ingame window lol, working on new items, just did a whole set for lvl 45, and few more sets to come, rewriting all drops files at the moment have loads of new maps and mobs, just working on mob stats etc 1st before i open the maps completely

have a hunting ground for diff levels and there a battleground at pi
new towns will be coming soon and new quests also

VirUs

Status
Not open for further replies.