BrainSkan 1.9 - Online!

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

XXXXX

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jan 12, 2004
why would you want to start a server after reading what just got posted?

theres about 4 active users btw.

After talking to him on msn and tried saying what exploit was what and why its doing it, he says "i know" and that was it lol. Then after getting what he wanted, decided to ignore us and keep the IP ban.

Total kid and i would strongly suggest not playing this dead server.

Last edited:

Bountyhunter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 20, 2003
I've left the server now as so many bugs and errors and just....boring ;/

Can recall anywhere you want so you cant really die, even in the EXP cave you give scrolls for so you can just fly up levels like n00b is doing :D

If there was more than 1 GM or more time put on to it, it would be better.

/42

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
i dont know y but every now and then when i try and log on i get to log on screen type password and id press enter and it does nothing any idea wots going on =/? :)

XXXXX

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jan 12, 2004
haha once you give scrolls once thats it? can go in whenever?

I would offer to fix the server and help update it with no bugs, say as a small development team me and BLACK as we know what were doing, but hell no after seeing how childish he is.

Honestly, a server cant be run with his attitude and lack of experience.

With the new patch, i wonder how many more exploits? lol

p.s. what was exp like etc in the cave bounty?

Bountyhunter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 20, 2003
It's 1800 / exp bunny, and theres about 200 in there and spawns are fast. And if you recall ur own char in (@dearrecall) you can just stay in there like the player "n00b" is doing right now lol.

FlameField is pretty crap also, and it's the best spell wizzys can get.

Last edited:

XXXXX

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jan 12, 2004
hmmm would u play if server bugs where sorted and there was more to do bounty + spells looked at?

XXXXX

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jan 12, 2004
im done with the game now anyway, too many exploitable bugs and im sure his next patch will bring more, and if it costs 50 pounds to keep server up i cant see anyone donating him that so wont be up much longer.

michaelj:mrj

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 13, 2005
United Kingdom
untitled1rw4.gif

come on, someone help me fix this...

Paine

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 17, 2004
England
i cant see anything lmfao everywere is dark the mobs are messed up and allsorts ive downloaded the full clients etc and its still the same cant find any shops anywere as i cant see and i keep runnin into walls when u tele somewere u dont get a tt and since i cant find the shop to buy one i just have to die roflmao. and theres no maps so i cant even judge by the map loooool.

all i see is people complaining about bugs why dont people ever do a closed beta test anymore???? they bring a server up thats no were neer complete and then wonder why people moan when things dont work.

take it down redo it fix the bugs etc then bring it up lol. ssssheeessh

Kyoki

LOMCN Leecher
Oct 21, 2005
go to www.brainscan.co.nr and download the client, interface and exe

extract/install client, extract interface into data folder, then extract exe into folder

that's what i did and it workes fine

type @tt for a tt (which is in the welcome flag under command section or somethign like that)

Last edited:

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
In reference to the whole corruptness subject, all I can say is .. lol

XXXXX

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jan 12, 2004
The server wont be up for much longer as the dedicated hoste runs out and they cant afford to run it.

Which should really be mentioned in the first post to stop people joining now and wasting their time.