Bring 1.4 back.

WhiteTiger

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 4, 2004
meteora is over a month late now and showing no signs of coming up any time soon.

as for sparta its 2 weeks late but will be one of the best servers to be released this year along with lomcn server.

and other than project69 in my opinion there is no other decent server online.

Meteora is in CB atm, but unfortuntly due to it being summer hols (yes its coming to an end now) alot of ppl go on holiday and such but i assure you Meteora will be worth the wait and just to be patient atm ( I know its hard and it keeps being said but ya know)

As for Sparta cnt say i rly know i cba 2 read the thread :(

P69 is probs best server out atm

and i Dnt think ive ever played a 1.4 server so if any1 makes 1 i may give it a try jus so i can so been there done that!

DarkDragon14

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2003
Orlando, Florida
i would defo play a 1.4 server...everythin colonel says i agree with and a lot of others i agree with too...i was always excited to play mir wen it was 1.4 but now i hardly ever play just cause 2.3 seems boring and bugged..

RedDragonX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 5, 2005
:bbcguy:

ok so no new 2.3 servers are coming out??????

even though meteora is in closed beta u complete and utter plank

just becasue they are not advertised 2 day before they are out don't mean they aint coming out..... these are good servers, with unique features ..... with long term ambition

What a faggot.
Do everyone a favor and rott in hell.

meteora is over a month late now and showing no signs of coming up any time soon.

as for sparta its 2 weeks late but will be one of the best servers to be released this year along with lomcn server.

Correction, no other servers online that you enjoy.

Last edited:

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
My opinion is that 1.4 shouldn't be brought back jsut because of the cheats. I think that 1.9 is the best version out so far.

dopey

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 17, 2004
Ireland, Derry
What a faggot.
Do everyone a favor and rott in hell.

I'm a faggot........lol, u probably ain't pop'd your cherry mate....

Pocoyo ............. what age ru 5? becuz thats what age shows like that are aimed that asshole.

do your family a favour and rott in hell

tats

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2007

Pocoyo ............. what age ru 5? becuz thats what age shows like that are aimed that asshole.

lol 5? my 9month old daughter watches it :P

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Dopey its someone having a laugh, jesus christ grow up mate. he can have whatever he wants for a signature, it doesn't define anyone lol, learn that tit.

and if thats ur best shot at an insult by going off someones signature.. then u really ain't witty or anything really are you? tsk. Learn 2 insult aswell. kthx.

Last edited:

RedDragonX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 5, 2005

Is that supposed to be an insult?, you lack common sense... seek mental advice

Oh yeah, HAHAHAHHA

Last edited:

DarkDragon14

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2003
Orlando, Florida
honestly u guys always do this...not the same people over and over but i mean wen there is a good post our where people express their opinions...just post ur own and be on ur way...dont flame the post by stupid and idiotic things...u can get mad or watever by wat i say but it always happens and if u guys are both mature like u say u are then knock it off and let it go.

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Mir 1.4 was the best around, mir 1.9 and 2.3 were good i agree but 1.4 was a classic thats what made it so addictive + it was so easy to make maps etc for it, so the leveling never tired.. it will always be the best imo

Last edited:

dopey

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 17, 2004
Ireland, Derry
lol love the way... you think that was an insult....

to be honest i prefer not to get sucked into pity feuds on a "internet forum" - as, most of the people who tend to do it such as red here as immature.. people with nothing better to do, that to attempt to flame someone. Unlike alot of people on here i have a life..... and don't constantly sit on my computer.

RedDragonX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 5, 2005
honestly u guys always do this...not the same people over and over but i mean wen there is a good post our where people express their opinions...just post ur own and be on ur way...dont flame the post by stupid and idiotic things...u can get mad or watever by wat i say but it always happens and if u guys are both mature like u say u are then knock it off and let it go.

Im not being immature at all

lol love the way... you think that was an insult....

to be honest i prefer not to get sucked into pity feuds on a "internet forum" - as, most of the people who tend to do it such as red here as immature.. people with nothing better to do, that to attempt to flame someone. Unlike alot of people on here i have a life..... and don't constantly sit on my computer.

What are you going to call me next?, a geek?
Theres no feud here, if you dont want someone to react, change the way you post.

EDIT: Your also incapable of actually making sense, so you have to then comment on my ava/sig to look cool
Die please :/

Last edited:

BLADERUNNER

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 6, 2007
not gonna make a 1.4 server unless i find the download for it (not the server files i made the data and maps etc etc).

Last edited:

SabreTooth6

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2004
hmmm i would love a 1.4 serv to come up i shud still have the insomnia files somewhere ill check today ppl and see if ive still got Fingers Crossed

Setro

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 27, 2005

project 69 isnt good anymore it was like 2-3 years ago wen 1.4 was used since then its **** mainly because its not updated other than new spells & mobs added, why have a 2.3 server with 1.4 items?

BleH

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 14, 2004
Bristol, UK, England
Well i am making a Med Rate 1.4 server, as mir is ballox at the moment, give me a pm with your addy if you want more information/ Want to be in the server team.

Thank you.

tats

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2007
Dopey its someone having a laugh, jesus christ grow up mate. he can have whatever he wants for a signature, it doesn't define anyone lol, learn that tit.

and if thats ur best shot at an insult by going off someones signature.. then u really ain't witty or anything really are you? tsk. Learn 2 insult aswell. kthx.

hmm u call me but u cant even spell also ur tryin 2 make urself sound witty wen ur post is just plain stupid were as wat i wrote was the truth my 9month old daughter does watch it so maybe u should but out n fk off