[C# Files] Apocalypse Mir

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
hopefully i get in beta!

been waiting a while for something to play.. good luck with server and good luck to everyone else trying for beta! :)

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Hope its dead on 8.. im at the pub for 8:01 and still at work at 7:59... Will only be at home for 1 minute so i don't want to miss out!

Is your house, the pub and work all located in the same room? How else would you be able to travel between each in a matter of seconds?

Anyway who you kidding, you're not old enough to go to the pub!

#YouSuckAtTrolling

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Anyway who you kidding, you're not old enough to go to the pub!

#YouSuckAtTrolling

Still allowed lemonade until 9pm... I will admit, it was a poor "troll"

Very excited for this though, will wait till live though, not changing signature for a beta key! I want to keep Jealy close to my heart..

LilYellaz

LOMCN n00bie
Apr 12, 2015
Still allowed lemonade until 9pm... I will admit, it was a poor "troll"

Very excited for this though, will wait till live though, not changing signature for a beta key! I want to keep Jealy close to my heart..

why does everyone troll me... you people are so mean sometimes its unreal *gets the noose* any takers to help me set this up and possibly kick the chair, had enough of life..... excited myself canny wait! 1st of may bring it!

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
Just sorting the stream out now, not long now!

-Apocalypse Team

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
wouldn't it have been better to give us all the stream url prior to this? forums don't go well with keeping people updated.

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
wouldn't it have been better to give us all the stream url prior to this? forums don't go well with keeping people updated.

It would have yes, but unfortunately The planned url is currently not working, using an alternative method. so we need to check it is functional before we post useless information

-Apocalypse Team

---------- Post Merged at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:13 PM ----------

http://www.twitch.tv/apocalypsemir2

The link is above, we will start at 9:15pm. The stream is currently live, but will have nothing to view until 9:15.

Good luck everyone :)

-Apocalypse Team

Last edited:

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
hopefully it all goes well!

how many people are being picked for beta?

I will be explaining at 9:15.

6 minutes people!

-Apocalypse Team

---------- Post Merged at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:09 PM ----------

Congratulations to those who were successful.

There following LOMCN users where successful:

Seiko
speedytm
HarryH
Kalamonde
Ryanp121
Doubler
Tyga
Wolverine2006
XmakoX
Zaraki1

The video will be uploaded for those who missed it to check out.

The download will be available soon and the account will be sent to you via LOMCN.

We will be having the accounts bound to one player to ensure we don't get people abusing what we really want to happen, Beta is to find any remaining issues, not to have a sneak peak at the server!

-Apocalypse Team

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
Few decent named there that i know will test thoroughly, congrats to the handful picked

More to come for stages 2/3

-Apocalypse Team

---------- Post Merged on 25-04-2015 at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 24-04-2015 at 10:33 PM ----------

Remember to keep your banner on as we will be drawing another 15 tomorrow. After discussions we have decided 30 for the first stage is a better number, so 15 more players to be drawn tomorrow! 3:30pm.

-Apocalypse Team

Roborius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 29, 2012
I hope you will update the list before the next round -.-

Put my name on the list!!! :smiley_simmons::smiley_simmons::smiley_simmons:

LordLucas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 13, 2003
Cool 15 more for a total of, but I only counted 10 names on the first drawing ,well from the post was at work during actual stream :P

Status
Not open for further replies.