[C# Files] Apocalypse Mir

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Cool 15 more for a total of, but I only counted 10 names on the first drawing ,well from the post was at work during actual stream :P

10 from LOMCN
5 from Facebook

Apocalypse Mir 2 - Facebook said:
Congratulations to those who were selected for Beta testing from Facebook. Here is the list:
GabrialGuardia

DatylJon Hudson

Ryan Pickles

Robert Shovelton

Tammy toler shivley

Remember there will be more chances for the second wave of Beta starting 5-6 days after the first.

Make sure if you were successful to join Beta, you will receive an inbox message within the next 24 hours, we need you to reply, or we will be giving your place out to another applicant.

Were the draws from Facebook or Lomcn sigs?

Both.

As they're doing a second draw, it will now most likely be 10 from Facebook and 5 from LOMCN for their next selection.

Wouldn't make sense to make Facebook fall shorter due to how many more they have on that list lol

But who knows

Last edited:

DaNgErOuS

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Apr 14, 2015
is there a rough date for the release of this, how long will all the beta testing be before a live date want somthing awesome to play ? =)

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
is there a rough date for the release of this, how long will all the beta testing be before a live date want somthing awesome to play ? =)

All the information to be released closer to the end of Beta.

-Apocalypse Team

MartialLaw

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 28, 2014
I think you need to update your facebook list as some people been left out of draw and liked the post days ago lol

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
I think you need to update your facebook list as some people been left out of draw and liked the post days ago lol

We are aware of this issue, and have posted on the Facebook page with a detailed explanation of how we can get hold of each persons name, unfortunately if the Facebook user is using private privacy settings we cannot see if they have liked the page or not!

-Apocalypse Team

---------- Post Merged at 02:19 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:47 PM ----------

70 minutes from now (3:30 UK time) we will be streaming another 16 users in total. 8 from LOMCN and 8 from Facebook. Good luck all. Make sure to sign in to watch the Live draw

http://www.twitch.tv/apocalypsemir2

-Apocalypse Team

Tyga

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Apr 14, 2014
i will be explaining at 9:15.

6 minutes people!

-apocalypse team

---------- post merged at 09:32 pm ---------- previous post was at 09:09 pm ----------

congratulations to those who were successful.

There following lomcn users where successful:

Seiko
speedytm
harryh
kalamonde
ryanp121
doubler
tyga
wolverine2006
xmakox
zaraki1

the video will be uploaded for those who missed it to check out.

The download will be available soon and the account will be sent to you via lomcn.

We will be having the accounts bound to one player to ensure we don't get people abusing what we really want to happen, beta is to find any remaining issues, not to have a sneak peak at the server!

-apocalypse team

buzzing lets goooooooo :)

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK

I jut updated the list again prior to the second draw. We are still 144/213 users but we can't do anything about this as stated by xx69xx.
Good luck to everyone.

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
boom got message like 4 o'clock going to be good :) roll on 1st of may :) and 2nd of may.. mayweather pac. ;D

DaNgErOuS

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Apr 14, 2015
i was out for the draw, but been told my name came up? can you confirm please apoc team.

/DaNgErOuS

sorry just got the pm thankyou looking forward to testing =)

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
Hi all,

The second wave of Beta draw has been completed. If you were successful, you would have been sent an inbox to confirm so.

you will need to reply to the inbox.

Heres the list:

Dangerous
Destineyy
Saphire122
DrugZ
XxXx
Apocalypse
KingTony
Astrix

Congratulations to those.

-Apocalypse Team

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
I watched the stream and recognised the persons voice from a team speak I frequented on Mir chronicles... Hopefully your attitudes have changed since then. If not, good luck. :)

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
I watched the stream and recognised the persons voice from a team speak I frequented on Mir chronicles... Hopefully your attitudes have changed since then. If not, good luck. :)

Would you like to elaborate?

My attitude towards what? My attitude in life stinks towards many things, such as TAX! 70MPH speed limit on motorways, (people driving slow in the fast lane also). Confused what makes my attitude bad for running a server?

I would also like to think that everysingle person who has been on the team speak I once used to go on, I knew quite well.

A little confused as to who you think I am, and who you are

-Apocalypse Team

Last edited:

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Been watching some gameplay, looks very interesting.

Still a lot of things that need testing and hopefully publicly shown.

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
Been watching some gameplay, looks very interesting.

Still a lot of things that need testing and hopefully publicly shown.

I will be streaming as much as possible during the Beta. I will make sure to stream lots during the first couple of days. Obviously on the Tuesday (thank god for Bank holiday Monday) I will be back at work so time will be limited. Hopefully the players will stream to give everyone the opportunity to see how things look

-Apocalypse Team

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
I will be streaming as much as possible during the Beta. I will make sure to stream lots during the first couple of days. Obviously on the Tuesday (thank god for Bank holiday Monday) I will be back at work so time will be limited. Hopefully the players will stream to give everyone the opportunity to see how things look

-Apocalypse Team

I'm not sure how twitch works these days, but can you upload any streams so we can view afterwards? I likely won't see any streams live, but would like to see whats going on still

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
I'm not sure how twitch works these days, but can you upload any streams so we can view afterwards? I likely won't see any streams live, but would like to see whats going on still

Good point. I will record the stream also.

-Apocalypse Team

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004

You can set your twitch account to auto upload to Youtube.

Or you can have it set to simply save past broadcasts to the broadcasters account.

Status
Not open for further replies.