Status
Not open for further replies.

[LeeCuz]

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2005
Hampshire, UK
Whats MIssing :P? Yes the ****ty debug at the top is now Gone.

Pretty much completely Translated a few bits im having trouble finding -_- (**** like Poison Recov lol)

I will have this released tomorrow evening about when i get home

Images09.GIF

Last edited:

[LeeCuz]

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2005
Hampshire, UK
EvilEvil: Wings are Detachable as i aint played with DBs yet to see if thats possible. (got a feeling u can do it)

Slaya - Gimme a week -_- and ill av a crack at the cheats menu. If anything i whanna make it Unaccessable. and try get the defaults as it being Off lol but thats alot of work and i have no sourcecode to play with so dont hold ure breath.

this is just my attempt at a clean up and the red writing dosnt bother me. THe HP Globe does and im really trying to remove it. Its refusing tho

EvilEvil

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 22, 2003
[LeeCuz] said:
EvilEvil: Wings are Detachable as i aint played with DBs yet to see if thats possible. (got a feeling u can do it)

Slaya - Gimme a week -_- and ill av a crack at the cheats menu. If anything i whanna make it Unaccessable. and try get the defaults as it being Off lol but thats alot of work and i have no sourcecode to play with so dont hold ure breath.

this is just my attempt at a clean up and the red writing dosnt bother me. THe HP Globe does and im really trying to remove it. Its refusing tho

lol how did u remove the green may i ask?
wings indeed are detachable wasnt sure what wil u were using.

Just disable the cheats from the !setup.txt

EvilEvil

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 22, 2003
lol i was merly wondering if it was the same way i did it, and my client is 100% english so :P

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
nice work. but i have a feeling the the hp/mp/weight writing is an incomplete version of the rollover stats which might b updated in a new patch. the time wld b good getting rid of though, i hate that.

[LeeCuz]

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2005
Hampshire, UK
I can remove the date and time actually... Just i like it there :|

Wait a min -_- lemme just test that gimme 5minsl ol

Last edited:

LordLucas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 13, 2003
Nice job guess ill take a break from CS:S and WoW to play the best mmorpg again =). Exactly what is new sence the 1.4 I just wana list... like i know belts shoes etc...but a list would be helpful.

Tasha

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 13, 2003
was fiddling with npc and got a stat window up and reset all worked grrr8

Last edited:

Lilcooldoode

LOMCN Developer
Developer
May 10, 2003
Yes
[LeeCuz] said:
EvilEvil i wud of told u how... But u never released ure client so :rofl:

That attitude there is exactly the reason i have quit the mir2 team...

We said we would release the files when server was open and had a good run... but no everyone has to have their own way winge and moan etc. I used to like the community here but now LOMCN = bunch of impatient turds imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.