Not open for further replies.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
no you dont have to release everything.

But you feel bcos u got them, you are the best, all of you, bragging about it, making your own server with them so you can have the best server.

But some one releasing files pissed on ur bon fire.

dont get me wrong evil, i like you, have for a long while, you have always helped me where you can, and im nto flaming you cos u didnt help me get files, but you are bragging on here that you have done things, but we dont care, most ppl here now are helping every1 else, but bragging what they have done.

EvilEvil

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 22, 2003
Skyline said:

But you feel bcos u got them, you are the best, all of you, bragging about it, making your own server with them so you can have the best server.

dont get me wrong evil, i like you, have for a long while, you have always helped me where you can, and im nto flaming you cos u didnt help me get files, but you are bragging on here that you have done things, but we dont care, most ppl here now are helping every1 else, but bragging what they have done.

lol if im bragging its not the files, its the server, we even bragged bout th new horse we made on the dsy files. Lol no worrys bout our friendship its fine :P

Babyhack

Devilsoul Owner
VIP
Feb 4, 2004
Dublin, Ireland
EvilEvil said:
lol if im bragging its not the files, its the server, we even bragged bout th new horse we made on the dsy files. Lol no worrys bout our friendship its fine :P

EE would this be my elephant or cow or is the something else lol at one stang i had a flying oma as a horse

as for the bragging afaik i never have I make my server as i enjoy doing it

not getting at anyone here but the files are out there to be found just some people want it dropped into there laps

sky you knew the files where out there and you went to get them and i only have respect for people like you who do that

its the others that i dont have time for

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Skyline said:

Skyline u must of read some other forum NO ONE bragged about having the files Yes we spoke about new files and that was about it

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
am i the only one actually staying on topic? lol.

have you translated the bonus menu lee? disactivating the 'cheat menu' wldnt be as good as just hexing out some of the features. i like autopickup, so keeping the menu wld b beta than totally getting rid of imo.

[LeeCuz]

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2005
Hampshire, UK
u staying on topic is odd :P

The bonus Menu shud be translated i cud swear i did it lol.. imo i havent actually used the bonus menu yet to check :P

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
yeah, i feel im in a serious mood atm. quite sad really. ><

release irl tbh?

Toxick

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 17, 2003
Off topic mode:P sorry

Been looking at posts after posts about these people that whine about MiloFoxburr/EE and others that they dont relase anything.

Look what you have here!
A FORUM TO GET SERVERS!
A FORUM TO GET FILES!
A ****ING FORUM TO RELEASE STUFF!
1.4 SERVER FILES

You lot just grab grab grab anything you see a link at, These people are mainting these forums for you(i think thats a very good release) they released stuff in the past(alot of stuff) stuff that helped the mir cummontiy, and what have people got to say aftere they relase it?

"How do i work it? relese a guide"
"It Dosent Work"

Usualy only 1 post tanking them in about 20-30 posts, and the rest if spam about how to get it working(they translated it, they got it working themselves! CANT YOU!)

I got the 1.9 files after Milo got them, once i heared that there were working files of them, i looked, and what do you know? ill tell you, i found them!

I didnt say anything on the forum that i have them or braged, i kept to myself looking at them figuring them out. cause i would of got flamed for saying i had them.

The LOMCN team got them working, got them translated and said that they will make a server for us!

And then The LOMCN Staff wanted to make a good server, they translated the files, Got them working, were in Alpha testing, did all this hard work, for who? fo them selves to show off there skills to fat 13 year old nerds that are lazy gits that dont know how to click a search button? no

They did it for the enjoyment for the people on the forum, So you lot can have a decent server to play, And that is relasing something, relasing a good fun server,

But Yet they get flamed, I really dont know why they bother with it. I really dont.

You lot should just look at yourselves and say, Am i that fat 13 year old? And the answer is YES YES YOU ARE!

/Toxick Pissed off about the stupid people on these forums

Last edited:

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
u tell em. i think dataforce should start charging people, they just have no respect about how much time people spend getting and translating files.

Toxick

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 17, 2003
people who release stuff should password protect it, so only the smart(or people that know him) can get into it.

mwhahaha :P

Nah its just some people need a serious reality check, to show them that they cant be a hand graber all the time.

Great idea!

a Karma system, when you want to release something big, people that have good karma can only get it, people with bad wont be able 2 see link.

To get karma you need to release stuff, or else a admin will give you stuff for helping ect.

LOMCNUSER

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2004
lol makes me laugh, ok lets put things into perspective.

Theres about a billion CHINESE websites. Not everyone browses these sites 24/7. Why **** do you guys run this forum if you aren't going to share findings. You are Mods/Admins in my view its your job to bring us new ****. If you don't wanna release your **** shut down the forum you greedy scum.

TBH, lomcn has always been like this, EvilEvil has to be biggest of scum thief tbh.

Toxick you don't give a **** tbh because you knew what website to go to.. i'm sure they didn't give you some hints. ;) If it was other away aroud you wouldn't be posting that. asshole.

You guys suck close the forum its pointless if its being ran like this.

YoYoYo

Milo's Sex Slave
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
My house
Lol good work lee, for once...
Probly he'll put something in it so he can become GM. :P

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
LOMCNUSER said:
lol makes me laugh, ok lets put things into perspective.

Theres about a billion CHINESE websites. Not everyone browses these sites 24/7. Why **** do you guys run this forum if you aren't going to share findings. You are Mods/Admins in my view its your job to bring us new ****. If you don't wanna release your **** shut down the forum you greedy scum.

TBH, lomcn has always been like this, EvilEvil has to be biggest of scum thief tbh.

Toxick you don't give a **** tbh because you knew what website to go to.. i'm sure they didn't give you some hints. ;) If it was other away aroud you wouldn't be posting that. asshole.

You really have no clue

This forum is full of links to other chinese forums all they gotta do is look
'
Mods and admins are picked to run the forum not to release crap to what seems to be ungrateful little kids

And while im at Im prob the person who has released the most in this communtity and have done since msrf So id stfu if i was you :)

[LeeCuz]

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2005
Hampshire, UK
Toxick said:
Off topic mode:P sorry

Am i that fat 13 year old? And the answer is YES YES YOU ARE!

/Toxick Pissed off about the stupid people on these forums
IM a fat 17 Year old :( Same thing?

[LeeCuz]

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2005
Hampshire, UK
IM not gonna release the client tonite.

Im gonna finish sorting the files out.

and Upload a set of files and Client as translated as i can get em

Will include all 1.9 Mobs etc.

anto135

So will it be released tomorro or are you carrying on working on them for a while or what?

Toxick

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 17, 2003
[LeeCuz] said:
IM a fat 17 Year old :( Same thing?

lol :P

LOMCNUSER said:
ol makes me laugh, ok lets put things into perspective.

Toxick you don't give a **** tbh because you knew what website to go to.. i'm sure they didn't give you some hints. If it was other away aroud you wouldn't be posting that. asshole.

Like milo said they Run the forum, keep it in order, make sure noting ****s up, they arent the head relasers, hey they dont have to release anything. they could dislike mir, but still run the forum. dosent mean squat **** if you are a Admin, S mod, Mod or a normal ****ing user.

Let me tell you what LOMCN is

Legend
Of
Mir
Community
Network

A Community is a group of people that help each other become better in one or many things,

This Community how ever has 2/3 people that help other people and those people give abuse to them.

its no doubt that you LOMCNUSER is one of those dip-****s that dont relase jack ****, give abuse and think everything is hannded to you on a gold plate by a butler called jeeves.

LOMCNUSER said:
Theres about a billion CHINESE websites.

So how come out of these billion CHINESE websites, that you cant find one of them that have it? fine maybe not all the sites have the files:P so around five hundred thousend have them, so thats 500000/1 chance of u getting the files, but yet people dont goto chinease google and search, cause they are dumb ****ers that except someone else to do it for them.

Its LOMCN choice if they want to or not to release the files.

BTW Lee great work for helping the Community:) you will soon find out what a teribble mistake you have done, as once u have some sort of files not released they will flame you ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.