Client Ready for Release Tomorrow

smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forsaken

LOMCN Member
Apr 26, 2004
Chesnut said:
That attitude there is exactly the reason i have quit the mir2 team...

We said we would release the files when server was open and had a good run... but no everyone has to have their own way winge and moan etc. I used to like the community here but now LOMCN = bunch of impatient turds imo.

If you wasnt on the lomcn server and not seen the files, you would have been impatient as anyone else wanting to try them out.

Its natural for humans to be curious.

Plus you dont see the chinese making the files and keeping them to a select few, lomcn = legend of mir community network, the place is about sharing and helping each other.

[LeeCuz]

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2005
Hampshire, UK
Summin u may notice EvilEvil

If sum1 hasnt got Chinese language packs installed

The entire top Green bar area turns into squares after removal lol

-_- just got told thatfrom a mate

TheBoss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 6, 2004
Middlesbrough
[LeeCuz] said:
Summin u may notice EvilEvil

If sum1 hasnt got Chinese language packs installed

The entire top Green bar area turns into squares after removal lol

-_- just got told thatfrom a mate
so is it pointless thn ? :(

[LeeCuz]

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2005
Hampshire, UK
if u have chinese language files...lol

if u aint got em exe will be translated but instead of the green writing ull see a line fof squares

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Forsaken said:
lomcn = legend of mir community network, the place is about sharing and helping each other.

where in there does it say about sharing? people spend their own personall time finding these for you. what do you give in return? you ask for more.

anyway. i think we're all going abit offtopic. looking forward to a release lee, without the clock :P

[LeeCuz]

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2005
Hampshire, UK
lol ibee ntrying to gt the clock to go o_o swear idone i b4 :S

ill keep workin on it just to please u ferril :P

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Forsaken said:
Plus you dont see the chinese making the files and keeping them to a select few,

You aint seen many chinese mir sites then

Most of the time they charge for there best work They also try to make it as hard to hex as possible And yes they do keep stuff to themselves ive seen numerous chinese people bragging when they got something

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
Chesnut said:
That attitude there is exactly the reason i have quit the mir2 team...

Any team knocked together from people you know on the Net is prone to a major Failing - this is normally because the people on the team are young and Immature and soon greed steps its head in and problems come about.

Forsaken said:
If you wasnt on the lomcn server and not seen the files, you would have been impatient as anyone else wanting to try them out.

Its natural for humans to be curious.

Plus you dont see the chinese making the files and keeping them to a select few, lomcn = legend of mir community network, the place is about sharing and helping each other.

Every single person on this forum has the ability to find and read the chinese forums, its as simple as registering a User account and looking for attachments to start with. As I have seen many times, people are more than happy on Here and RZ and probably other places to sit back and wait not only for the files to get posted but also a Guide and the files translated to english plus ask every single question along the way the second they have a problem.

Did it really matter that the files were shoved out today or one month time? would you rather have a set of files you have to struggle with or ones that are all done for you? Whats is new today is second hand news tommorow, my theory is people are NEVER happy no matter what is shoved out - they always want more.

Oh and ref the chinese, by the time the stuff is posted on there sites - they have already sold it many time and slowly people like this very set of files leak onto a forum - nothing is different from here compared to the chinese sites.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
EvilEvil said:
lol i was merly wondering if it was the same way i did it, and my client is 100% english so :P
but u release **** all, so we dont care, what u can do.

[LeeCuz]

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2005
Hampshire, UK
well said mr skyline

wqill also be releasing a mostly english set of files

prolly not as good as lomcns... buit atleast im releasing

NightBlooD

LOMCN n00bie
Jan 13, 2005
lol it will be better than lomcns as its released we took the time to translate for others not just to put a server up and when it dies release its like throwing a toy away when youve had enuf of it

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
NightBlooD said:
lol it will be better than lomcns as its released we took the time to translate for others not just to put a server up and when it dies release its like throwing a toy away when youve had enuf of it

Yet another idiot who posts stuff without reading other topics or indeed knowing what there talking about

EvilEvil

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 22, 2003
lol you guys havent got clue lol,

Why dont you release all your servers files, no why not?

These files were found by us and dont see many of you finding yourselves, the work we do on it is for the server, the exe will be also out when server goes live.

"I dont release ****" oh sorry i have to release anything i do?

Forsaken

LOMCN Member
Apr 26, 2004
MiloFoxburr said:
You aint seen many chinese mir sites then

Most of the time they charge for there best work They also try to make it as hard to hex as possible And yes they do keep stuff to themselves ive seen numerous chinese people bragging when they got something

oh and your dragging that idea on...doubt the chinese forums admins appointed to help the forums do that tho
:P

fubu

Farril said:
where in there does it say about sharing? people spend their own personall time finding these for you. what do you give in return? you ask for more.

I wouldnt call downloading files from a chinese site and sticking LOMCN or DevilSoul on as hard work which most of mod/admin team do :P

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
fubu said:
I wouldnt call downloading files from a chinese site and sticking LOMCN or DevilSoul on as hard work which most of mod/admin team do :P

Strange ive never seen u release something gotten from a chinese site
Come to think of it ive never seen u release anything

Is it too hard for u?

Last edited:

Babyhack

Devilsoul Owner
VIP
Feb 4, 2004
Dublin, Ireland
what the hell has my server got to do with any of this

***RANT WARNING***

as i have said many many many times before why should we (and you all know who we is) troll through chinese sites download file after file after file test them to see if they work (most of the time no notice) when we do find something good that does work, translate it, get it running, do a guide then release it.

cause everytime we do THIS **** HAPPENS

Give me one good reason why i should do all the stuff i have said above and relese it to people who i dont even know and who will just give me **** for doing it, not leave me alone as they cant get it running, bug me to hell on forum/pm/msn when they find one little prob with the files.

I say to the people who find the files keep them for your own servers
and to all you lot who cant be assed to reg on a chinese forum what can i say
I YOU WANT SOMETHING GO GET IT LIFE IS NOT ALL ABOUT HAND OUTS

flame away cause i know some of you are going to

BH

Last edited:

EvilEvil

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 22, 2003
Babyhack said:
what the hell has my server got to do with any of this

***RANT WARNING***

as i have said many many many times before why should we (and you all know who we is) troll through chinese sites download file after file after file test them to see if they work (most of the time no notice) when we do find something good that does work, translate it, get it running, do a guide then release it.

cause everytime we do THIS **** HAPPENS

Give me one good reason why i should do all the stuff i have said above and relese it to people who i dont even know and who will just give me **** for doing it, not leave me alone as they cant get it running, bug me to hell on forum/pm/msn when they find one little prob with the files.

I say to the people who find the files keep them for your own servers
and to all you lot who cant be assed to reg on a chinese forum what can i say
I YOU WANT SOMETHING GO GET IT LIFE IS NOT ALL ABOUT HAND OUTS

flame away cause i know some of you are going to

BH

one of the most sensible posts on this thread imo,

and still no reply to my 1st post:
"lol you guys havent got clue lol,

Why dont you release all your servers files, no why not?

These files were found by us and dont see many of you finding yourselves, the work we do on it is for the server, the exe will be also out when server goes live.

"I dont release ****" oh sorry i have to release anything i do?"

Status
Not open for further replies.