CruelDragon3.56 + Crack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
Wow that some key there - the 3.40 range was a lot smaller and the server would close if not in. Maybe they have hacked inthe key already as Derwisz mentioned this key in one of his posts about the version he bought.

I am busy patching a client from a working chinses sites and so far the only problem I have is the stats on the bottom are all 0....Im sure we shall work it out eventually, reminds me of Love3g on JOB this :)

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
This is my process of thought (Much the same as milo i think)...

1. Get client from Chinese server - test on there server - Works
2. Try client on this server - failed no stats
3. Check DB's match - yup
4. Is it the gates maybe, im thinking either/or rungate & DBServer atm

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
Wizard said:
ok, is another way...

set locale to chinese (CHRL) and start test now ;)
I Presume you mean on Client side yes? As on Server side my rig is fully chinese-a-fied ;)

This does not explain how I can connect to the chinese server with an english system and it works but does not work on mine.....I am still thinking it is either the gates need updating or the database is missing something..

johnyl1

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 24, 2003
Portugal
lol, the crack isn't working for me yet!!!! i run that crack crap enter the serial and name it say's it's not valid!! any idea?

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
i remember the last files i tried, did the same thing as this one. it didnt work because the character table was missing a field.

i cant remember what field it was, but the gameserver told me what it was.

Adamsy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 2, 2004
Peterlee, CountyDurham (UK)
well i get ingame using a euro client but same as everyone else no stats displayed. and i'm basically using an dolder set of our AlphaOmega files, as all i did was copy all nessecary stuff from 3.56 to my mud3 folder, saved the hassle of setting everything lol.

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
I did some more testing, it has Nothing at all to do with Chinese Lang on the client side (I always use Chinese on the server side anyhow).

I am nealry 100% Convinced it is either one of the gates or the database we are using is missing something. Notice for example it reads the stats correct on your bag items etc but everything to do with Char is messed up (Zero). For those that can remember a little bit back, when we had JOB and Love3G - the stats were the first thing to get screwed as the client + Server were not talking the same protocol.

Coly

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 31, 2005
Germany
Protocol is same -.-
Same by Euro Mir and same by Korean and same by other Mir3 Clients.
The Point is the Structure and the new information this the Client Need not more. with Korean like the Spell Key has a biger Record for the new thinks
same with other new thinks.

johnyl1

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 24, 2003
Portugal
yes i know!! i have bought the 3.55 server from crueldragon and i had the same exact problem that we are now having with these new files, couldn't find a client that could connect correctly!!! Wiked eh!!

RoNeZ

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 2, 2004
Boro
johnyl1 said:
yes i know!! i have bought the 3.55 server from crueldragon and i had the same exact problem that we are now having with these new files, couldn't find a client that could connect correctly!!! Wiked eh!!

loser why buy? lol u still dont got client = u paid for nothing

Nightwolf

Developer
VIP
Jul 16, 2003
Manchester, UK
ye i'm useing the new maps i hope we can get all the stats working tho
SCREEN0004.JPG

Last edited:

TheThreeHeroes

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 10, 2005
Good luck with it and all.
Question: what is the different between this new one compare the the previous version?

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
TheThreeHeroes said:
Good luck with it and all.
Question: what is the different between this new one compare the the previous version?
Im pretty sure that are glowing armours,auto-skills untill level 5, 65k stats

Status
Not open for further replies.