Crusade Server 1.9 Ledu - ONLINE

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

niss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2004
yep soz bout the lag, u can blame my daughters love of charmed >.<

Server should be ok in about 30-40 mins appologies once again :)

/GM

Archa

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Bristol ,England
only thing thats annoying me is shinsus and devas are ..... crap.
apart from that its a nice server, but just kinda seems taos where over looked again lol.
/Darkunit

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
from what i saw shinsu's are good in the 1st 3 caves. but after that are just useless. but thats ok, by the time you leave the 3rd cave you can rent a pet in the place before you enter homezone :)

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
hi guys nice to see the servers still going strong ;)

Morning all u lazy gits get up ¬_¬

niss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2004
Ok peeps just a little info for you all on the current disconnections and other annoying probs on the server.....

The Disconections

I have spoke with my isp and they have told me that my line should have been capped by BT at 3.4 meg connection, for some reason i am still able to connect at upto 5 meg (which is causing the unstable connection and the dc's) my isp inform me that bt have been informed and are working to rectify the problem.

My PC Unexpectidly Restarting

This seems to have started since i updated my ADSL Modem drivers so i have rolled back the driver to the previous version, hopefully stopping the unexpected restarts.

Slaves

During this period of unstablility i would seriously recommend that u do not kit out ur slave in a kit u cannot afford to lose. If you dont have a spare of the kit u are putting on ur slave then dont equip it with that kit.

Thx /GM

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
this is just a thought GM. but if you are creating seperate lvling areas for taos / warrs then its gonna mess it up a bit for wizzies. as once the tao / warr area gets packed with people hunting others will convert to the normal caves that wizzies use :( just a thought..

Dalisu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 18, 2004
N.Ireland
i think there should be hell for red's to go as i pked and was yellow in no time and peral w/e is boring but in some servers like p69 u can kill mobs to make u yellow faster,could also make pk points longer to go down then there wont me as much pking even tho it is fun:)

malevirgin
steven

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
sounds quite good... niss, just an idea. but can you try and bring the mob armours back plzzz... so we can look like WT etc :)

niss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2004
Aggrowner banned for 48 hours for grief playing, u may contact me in 2 days to retrieve your pass, if i get any more evidence of ur griefing u will be banned PERMANTLY!

/GM

niss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2004
cLu3LeSs said:
niss my buddy... are you going to be able to add the mob armours? or you not like that ?

Don't see why not :brows:

Paine

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 17, 2004
England
i can not get onto server it is saying it can not find the right path ive downloaded everything even the new cave map can neone give me ne advice in how to sort out this problem please

thanks

ne information u can add me to msn [email protected]

thanks again

koni

V.I.P
VIP
Mar 14, 2006
Southampton UK
do you get this cannot find path thing when you click the exe ?

try to put a new shortcut to the exe on your desktop, if it still gives that message , uninstall and reinstall the full client, if it still doesnt work re download full client and exe again and install again.

latest exe and full client are in my siggy if u need em

darkstar1978

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2005
can any1 tell me if this is allowed on this server??? leaving your pet lvling in a fast spawn area to lvl for you while your stood in HZ raking in the xp???

-Mace-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 11, 2006
darkstar1978 said:
can any1 tell me if this is allowed on this server??? leaving your pet lvling in a fast spawn area to lvl for you while your stood in HZ raking in the xp???

hi m8/
its isnt no i have heard of this n heard of ppl get there lvls bk or a ban
can i ask if he was lvlin him self or a diff person
etc he grpd with a person n was shareing exp?

/Clipper

koni

V.I.P
VIP
Mar 14, 2006
Southampton UK
darkstar1978 said:

niss said about a week ago that this was not allowed, speek to niss when he is ingame next and let him know who it was, iam sure he would like to see screenie proof if you have any.

darkstar1978

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2005
well i have a screenie of the slave fighting (i was stood with it for about 5mins to see if it was there on its own as well) and another taken a few mins later of the player stood HZ.... i also have another of the player braggin "lol my wizz is lvl 53 from a lvl 130warr withe a slave doing the work while watching tv"

would you say that this is cheating????

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
pretty much so. if niss has already said that it isnt allowed then yes. niss, i suggest adding this to the shouts on the server (you know like the messages ''wellcome to crusade'' etc.) so that people who have only just joined the server and not heard that it isnt allowed, will do :)

Status
Not open for further replies.