Crusade Server 1.9 Ledu - ONLINE

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

-Mace-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 11, 2006
cLu3LeSs said:
pretty much so. if niss has already said that it isnt allowed then yes. niss, i suggest adding this to the shouts on the server (you know like the messages ''wellcome to crusade'' etc.) so that people who have only just joined the server and not heard that it isnt allowed, will do :)

it all got sorted last night the real TheMaster2k as changed pass as it was rocky doing it n real tm got real pissed of n as i no he did get a warnin of niss

/Clipper

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
ah kk sweet. niss, just my view on this, but i think its a bit strange how items for lvl 60 only drop in a cave that pwns most lvl 60's... why is this??

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
I dont think anybody has a clue mate. i was on earlier hunting away and i get a message on my screen in korean (didnt understand a sign of it obviously) and i clicked the button on the message and went to run but it was 1 stepping so i had to exit. tried to log back in and wouldnt work... think host's pc must have crashed or something :( hurry on niss and tell us :)

*Angel*

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2004
boro/redcar
server is down ass host has problems with his pc n it wont b goin bk up till h can fix it ( he dosent no wat the prob is yet) i will get him 2 post but just b repeatin wat i said ><

koni

V.I.P
VIP
Mar 14, 2006
Southampton UK
host has got bad probs with his net and host pc at the mo

iam sure once he has sorted, or when he gets it back up and running stable he will give an update.
atm i think it keeps on disconnecting and running badly slow for some reason iam sure niss will work as hard as he can to bring bk up asap

*Angel*

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2004
boro/redcar
koni said:
host has got bad probs with his net and host pc at the mo

iam sure once he has sorted, or when he gets it back up and running stable he will give an update.
atm i think it keeps on disconnecting and running badly slow for some reason iam sure niss will work as hard as he can to bring bk up asap

feel hard now after just sayin wat i said :P?

kissy837

LOMCN n00bie
Jun 26, 2004
*Angel* said:
feel hard now after just sayin wat i said :P?

errm nope why would i considering i posted at exactly the same time as you posted. (8.18) yours (8.18) mine.

whats your prob ?

/koni

niss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2004
well i spoke to my isp (found the 24/7 number :P) and they have filed a fault with BT, ive stuck the server back up but dunno what the lagg gonna be like or the stability >.<

Ignore the siggy if it says its offline, i can assure u it is up :)

/GM

Last edited:

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
your siggy doesnt even come up m8 :) are you adding mob armours any time soon m8?

note : sorry if im typing crap.. been down the pub :eek:

-Mace-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 11, 2006
lo all...

was just wondering when u get time matt mm

if u there can b like a big update i say etc

a group map drops items 100+ BBD full map like euro scorpion king/
iwt/kinghog/izt/dd/ think ppl like tht and make it extra hard but not to hard so u need grp n loads of pots :)

maybe a married quest 4 the ppl tht or married

n i no we have tht sw cave quest was wondering a map
like a money map ( i no gold aint hard get) but u can only get in tho
owning sw as then it give the guild a reason to fight 4 sw
but i say no slaves to be used as they take the fun out of it
(if tht can b done)

/Clipper

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
3 people posting about server going down in like 10 mins lol :P im sure that when the host gets up / in and takes a look he will post any details :)

Status
Not open for further replies.