DarkRealm 2.3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
They dont have the 2.3 skills properly coded. Well they didnt the last time i spoke to a team member.

The codes for the 2.3 skills were only the graphics.

Robert

Actual Jesus
Staff member
Super Moderator
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
Im pretty sure that members of my DC team finished the SVN to nearly 2.3 standards (including skills) using code snippets from our sources.

Dont quote me on this, but there was a topic on it in the staff section.

Dave85

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 20, 2006
Sounds more likely they are using tds files lol can't blame them tbh i enjoy having all euro features :)

shorty606

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 10, 2005
To lay your mind at rest - DC programmed all skills to a fully working standard plus fully working euro Clone as well as much much more. The server files were left in a state of 2.3+.
We had 5 coders working for us.

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
No they dont use TD files lol. Your so wrong there :P nor does DarkRealm for that matter.

Shorty - I vote you share the 2.3 skills with us :P

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
To lay your mind at rest - DC programmed all skills to a fully working standard plus fully working euro Clone as well as much much more. The server files were left in a state of 2.3+.
We had 5 coders working for us.
but servers not even up? and i doubt ull share, so its bit of a waste if no server has them

Robert

Actual Jesus
Staff member
Super Moderator
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
No they dont use TD files lol. Your so wrong there :P nor does DarkRealm for that matter.

Shorty - I vote you share the 2.3 skills with us :P

Glen please read.

The svn files have the 2.3 skills fully coded.

Anyways this is totally off topic so get back on it :)

troop

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 28, 2003
its not off topic i asked if any1 knew how 2 get them working 2 hlp if they would lol. so if ud like 2 hlp me out id appreciate it just add me [email protected] cheers

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
wow didnt think this was comming back up liam if u need any help jus give us a pm on here :)

/Xian

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Glen please read.

The svn files have the 2.3 skills fully coded.

Anyways this is totally off topic so get back on it :)

If they do its the first I've heard about it..

The last mention of the newer skills on the SVN was Seans update 3 months ago which added a temporary effect to Rage
Resurrection is coded yes but with no delay.. The rest are just images.. Some people do have the wizzie skills added but thats just by using already coded skills (such as IceStorm) to handle the damage

The majority of the new code that was added into DC was never put into the SVN code. Sean done a bit a couple of weeks ago but thats been it recently

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
Just to clear things up since i dont really see why DC has been brought up here. DC has euro skills working including the base stats being added when using rage/proection and so on.

Has clone and a few other spells with exactly euros codes. The reason i say DC "has" is becuase its not dead if it was the source would of been released.

Resurrection delay can be added through the DB if people want to.

And no we dont and never will use TDs files and i dont see why any one else would want to.

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
If they do its the first I've heard about it..

The last mention of the newer skills on the SVN was Seans update 3 months ago which added a temporary effect to Rage
Resurrection is coded yes but with no delay.. The rest are just images.. Some people do have the wizzie skills added but thats just by using already coded skills (such as IceStorm) to handle the damage

The majority of the new code that was added into DC was never put into the SVN code. Sean done a bit a couple of weeks ago but thats been it recently

Thats what I thought and I've checked the code and I didn't see them in there. All I see is that they are waiting for the proppa know how of the skills.

Only rage is the one that seems to be coded.

dark129

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2004
any update on the progress,you still think it will be up withing next couple of weeks? as in 2 lol i cant w8 4 this server all the others so boring and just euro clones atm

dark129

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2004
there a website/forum that we can visit to keep updated?

dark129

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2004
not sure if its coming up. its almost 3 weeks and there hasnt even been an update