Evolution Server 2.3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
http://www.mmorpggeek.com/

typical mir revenge money hungry server... u go onto their website and what do you see?

DONATE DONATE DONATE!!! GIVE ME MONIES!!!

I mean they dont even have a proper website page.... just Buy Now! Buttons everywhere, pretty pathetic

I know my server has a gameshop, but at least its not so.. in your face... reminds me of R N D pro and that got banned

DiabloDoom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 1, 2010
Would of helped if gm posted ip though. Or it would of been easyer to copy/paste it for others.

IP:

[Server4]
ServerName=Evolution
ServerAddr=193.200.158.207
ServerPort=7000
SelectServerAddr=193.200.158.207
SelectServerPort=7100
GameServerAddr=193.200.158.207
GameServerPort=7200

So they dont need to go on there forum for somet what should be on here..

Thanks though Kash12 :)

It's not very hard is it, they have there forums, you go to that if you wan't to play, which also has all the details to get ingame?

DiabloDoom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 1, 2010
http://www.mmorpggeek.com/

typical mir revenge money hungry server... u go onto their website and what do you see?

DONATE DONATE DONATE!!! GIVE ME MONIES!!!

I mean they dont even have a proper website page.... just Buy Now! Buttons everywhere, pretty pathetic

I know my server has a gameshop, but at least its not so.. in your face... reminds me of R N D pro and that got banned

I mentioned this, but this isn't Cerberus who's made that the front page, he needed a forum and Lone offered to set him up on theres (which would bring in other players from the other servers).

If you played the first evo, you'd know that it was successfull, and was hitting a 100+ user count, there were similar donations back then.

From what i know, Cerberus had problems with Lapta in the past, and Mir Extreme and others on MMORPGGEEK have no relation to Mir Revenge.

Cerb's Forum Link also takes you straight to his section of the forums, with nowhere to donate on?

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
In all fairness I think it was Prov that limited the donations before. People did sense a problem when cerb said everything would be donatable for with no limits, from what someone told me ingame he is having donator only skills (I am not 100% sure this was what they meant)

@DD - I played first evo, it never hit 100+ did it??

DiabloDoom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 1, 2010
In all fairness I think it was Prov that limited the donations before. People did sense a problem when cerb said everything would be donatable for with no limits, from what someone told me ingame he is having donator only skills (I am not 100% sure this was what they meant)

@DD - I played first evo, it never hit 100+ did it??

Yea, most online was 111, and went for a week or 2 100+ then went down to about 90 while i was playing.

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
Fair do's, I just never remembered that many people on. It was a long time ago though, lol.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
siggy.php

193.200.158.207​

Last edited:

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
What was you trying to show? that a 2.3 has more users than your 2.6?

Your getting annoying now, If you haven't got anything decent to say, Dont bother posting full stop. You know what your doing so dont try and pretend like you dont.

Ive looked at your last few posts and they have all been sarcastic and its not needed.

DiabloDoom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 1, 2010
Your getting annoying now, If you haven't got anything decent to say, Dont bother posting full stop. You know what your doing so dont try and pretend like you dont.

Ive looked at your last few posts and they have all been sarcastic and its not needed.

Ahh, another Elysian/IceMan bumchum joins the rest.

Jog on mug.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
I mentioned this, but this isn't Cerberus who's made that the front page, he needed a forum and Lone offered to set him up on theres (which would bring in other players from the other servers).

If you played the first evo, you'd know that it was successfull, and was hitting a 100+ user count, there were similar donations back then.

From what i know, Cerberus had problems with Lapta in the past, and Mir Extreme and others on MMORPGGEEK have no relation to Mir Revenge.

Cerb's Forum Link also takes you straight to his section of the forums, with nowhere to donate on?
It was just nice timing when they put their server up.. there were no other servers around.. i think LR was being closed, and my HR wasnt even up at the time... there was litterly MR or that.

It is a server based around donations... dunno why you are trying to deny that fact really

why did they break away from lapta? cause he was takin all the donations and they wanted them for themselves..

also, your dig at iceman, all he was doing was posting a thing to show usercout, where did he say ne thing about elysian lol? ur jumping the gun abit there.

ur callin ppl bumchums... but look at u lol, ur heads so far gone u cant see how ur acting

Chris22

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 10, 2009
Usercount is about 40
Donations is just same as every other server aswell

DiabloDoom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 1, 2010
It was just nice timing when they put their server up.. there were no other servers around.. i think LR was being closed, and my HR wasnt even up at the time... there was litterly MR or that.

It is a server based around donations... dunno why you are trying to deny that fact really

why did they break away from lapta? cause he was takin all the donations and they wanted them for themselves..

also, your dig at iceman, all he was doing was posting a thing to show usercout, where did he say ne thing about elysian lol? ur jumping the gun abit there.

ur callin ppl bumchums... but look at u lol, ur heads so far gone u cant see how ur acting

People played it before because it was well run, different, pking was good, and there was plenty to do/level for.

Again, i think you missed the bit where its Mir Extreme's forums, so the donation front page has been there for over a year? if he wanted, he would have just sent the forum link straight to the front page.

The ingame donations are hardly OTT compared to your's or mir revenge.

Maybe i did jump abit at IceMan, but before he edited his post, it didn't show the IP which was why he said he posted it.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
All donations are the same, no point trying to justify them by saying they aint "OTT".

And again... if ppl played it cause it was so well run and amazing, why did the usercount only stay at 100 for about a week, then after 1.. or was it 2 maybe 3 months it died and closed?

a good server would last 12+ months

the way i remember the server... was you had to level 24/7 to be good in the game, as levelin was so easy u just didnt need to bother trying to get items... and it had that event that was full of exploits? sounds well run to me

also pkin is same on every server, u hit a person they die, hardly "different"

DaBop

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 14, 2003
York,England
You can donate for basically anything now...FlameField skill = 5K GameGold....Or if you would like it @trained to your character so you can have it at low level....You could pay 7K GameGold..lol sum1 running about in full Donation kit also. But there not ott are they not?