Evolution Server 2.3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

kash12

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004
All donations are the same, no point trying to justify them by saying they aint "OTT".

And again... if ppl played it cause it was so well run and amazing, why did the usercount only stay at 100 for about a week, then after 1.. or was it 2 maybe 3 months it died and closed?

a good server would last 12+ months

the way i remember the server... was you had to level 24/7 to be good in the game, as levelin was so easy u just didnt need to bother trying to get items... and it had that event that was full of exploits? sounds well run to me

also pkin is same on every server, u hit a person they die, hardly "different"
I played max of 3 hours a day, was the 3rd highest warrior.
Usercount was at 100+ nearly the full time it was up, including when your HR opened, MR was up and so was Lone's two servers. Usercount dropped to just below that before an exploit ruined it. It was their first server, they didn't know about the stackables exploit and had been told by lapta they weren't exploitable.
By PK being different he meant there wasn't stupidly op spells that ruined fights like 10 minute curses, no paras/pros, no ridiculous amount of slow and pa, so PK/PVP was pretty well balanced.

As for the donation page at the start, that's not what Cerberus's link leads you to, that was originally a link from revenge forums for donating to lone's servers as they weren't the same donation rates as laptas.
You can donate for basically anything now...FlameField skill = 5K GameGold....Or if you would like it @trained to your character so you can have it at low level....You could pay 7K GameGold..lol sum1 running about in full Donation kit also. But there not ott are they not?
Same as every other server.
LoL, money money money

Because it has donations? What was the last server that lasted more than two weeks without donations? I know yours didn't.

/Nymph

Weikster

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 21, 2009
36th chamber
I played max of 3 hours a day, was the 3rd highest warrior.
Usercount was at 100+ nearly the full time it was up, including when your HR opened, MR was up and so was Lone's two servers. Usercount dropped to just below that before an exploit ruined it. It was their first server, they didn't know about the stackables exploit and had been told by lapta they weren't exploitable.
By PK being different he meant there wasn't stupidly op spells that ruined fights like 10 minute curses, no paras/pros, no ridiculous amount of slow and pa, so PK/PVP was pretty well balanced.

As for the donation page at the start, that's not what Cerberus's link leads you to, that was originally a link from revenge forums for donating to lone's servers as they weren't the same donation rates as laptas.

Same as every other server.

Because it has donations? What was the last server that lasted more than two weeks without donations? I know yours didn't.

/Nymph
First of all it wasn't my server, I just hosted the piece of crap. (and closed it)
Secondly, what I said wasn't a dig at anyone but the people who always have to bring the money topic into every server thread..fail

Last edited:

CerberusEvo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2010
There are currently 8 rare sets ingame can only donate for first 2.

Skill books are on the gg npc at stupid prices as people should hunt for them not donate. A donator asked me if he should buy a skill book with his game gold i told him to go hunt for them its better.

No need for all the argueing, the donations are pretty much the same as most servers except on most of them you can donate for all items (not going to name them)

The reason the server went down was because of the exploit and then things in the background came to light in regards to donations not being split. Which i know sounds crazy but im not going to spend hours a day on a server that someone else benefits from.

Also ben i dont have a problem with you but complaining about someones server due to donations doesnt work when your server is renowned for donations (which i dont have a problem with and have actually donated to you before).

If people like the server that is great, if people dont like the server then leave feedback why and hopefully we can change it for the better.

Also there are currently more than 1 way to get game gold ingame without even donating.

BleH

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 14, 2004
Bristol, UK, England
Donations are not the same as others, on other servers what normally happens is a few items drop then there put into gameshop, here there just lobbed in b4 any1s even had any drop

servers gd yeh but donations seem abit ott + need a main ad

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
I remeber playing this server for a short period the first time round.
It had a cave called TopGear cave. I left. :thumbdown:

kevin87

Night date without obligations, one night only
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
servers good yer, but one thing i will say which is quite weird but yet agen isnt, u have events right that people still have to work for to get the best out of it, and then u have events that are " answer this question ull get this item " tbh cerb events need to slow down abit, been like 6 events in past 3 days, let people work for their shiz,

u done event wednesday for spellbooks that is for ur level understood, yet thunderstorm isnt in shops their for its ment to be hunted for, and yet people could have won it by a stupid questionair event,

yet another event yesterday is so that people ask u a question e.g "where does ..... drop?" and u tell em....? cmon now point of having rare items if ur gonna tell em shiz if sum1 had asked where does para drop u gunna tell em...? i dunno if u done the event cuz truthfully iv actually quit the server before it was done... people jst want things out of the server quickly and then n1 ur servers down in a month because every1 has the best kit and are lvl 100+ lol

/Gza

Madman

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 16, 2010
All donations are the same, no point trying to justify them by saying they aint "OTT".

You have a sale on your gamegold boxes no ? think its a whole 28% xtra "free" and at only £100-£150 a true bargain.

CerberusEvo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2010
I was asked by roughly 60% of the server to do an event for the low level skills. While doing the event not one person complained (The event was advertised all day before doing it) Once event was over people complained, perhaps the people that didnt win?
If you didnt like the idea of the event from the start then why wait till the event was done to mention it when you had easily 10+ hours to message me.

The question event last night was funny because only 1 question asked was actually kinda selfish, the rest of the questions were in regards to unlokcing the certain things on the server, such as where does Ball drop to unlock the challangers (unlocks them for the entire server)

There was a first to 50 event (advrtised for about a week before server launched), CHODE which nearly the entire server attended and the quiz event and then lgs. The tiny invasion yesterday wasnt even an event it was simply because server went down.

However as i said before, if you do not enjoy the server dont play it but its always nice to recieve constructive feedback.

kevin87

Night date without obligations, one night only
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
I was asked by roughly 60% of the server to do an event for the low level skills. While doing the event not one person complained (The event was advertised all day before doing it) Once event was over people complained, perhaps the people that didnt win?
If you didnt like the idea of the event from the start then why wait till the event was done to mention it when you had easily 10+ hours to message me.

The question event last night was funny because only 1 question asked was actually kinda selfish, the rest of the questions were in regards to unlokcing the certain things on the server, such as where does Ball drop to unlock the challangers (unlocks them for the entire server)

There was a first to 50 event (advrtised for about a week before server launched), CHODE which nearly the entire server attended and the quiz event and then lgs. The tiny invasion yesterday wasnt even an event it was simply because server went down.

However as i said before, if you do not enjoy the server dont play it but its always nice to recieve constructive feedback.

nah ano i had all the time to speak to ya about it, but even so i hadnt been on that day , as of the 50 event i knew about that and didnt mind about it, main 2 events uv dun that i recon was pfft was the pvp event u did due to the ammount of exp u gave which unbalanced the server on the 1st day n all which i recon was quite stupid, but obvs its too late to turn that back now, and congratz to the winner, but even so on the 1st day exp shudnt of bin a reward, yer a event on server launch yer n1 go for it, but the reward was dumb, and then their was yesterdays event mainly due to the fact events r kicking off too much and if they carry on spiraling ur servers gonna die in about a month, i dunno if u want that to happen, but i sure dont, the server is fun now as it was back in the day, all my advice wud be is to calm down wid the events

CerberusEvo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2010
There wont be more events for a while i said that yesterday :)

The people that won the exp from the pvp event arnt in the top 10 highest levels btw so i dont see how the exp they got made it unbalanced? One of them is in the top 15 but the other isnt.

hustler

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
Is this server online? Live or beta? I really can't be asked to read through the whole thread, i shouldn't have to anyway, there should be an IP address on the first post and possibly a download link to the server client?

h

kash12

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004
Is this server online? Live or beta? I really can't be asked to read through the whole thread, i shouldn't have to anyway, there should be an IP address on the first post and possibly a download link to the server client?

h
There's a link on how to connect to server on the first post.

/Nymph

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Honestly?

Servers boring. From a warriors point of view, it's grind grind grind till level 50 ish with HALFMOON. Then hope by then you find TDB. If not, your officially useless in any fight.

Then, when you hit 50? grind some more! I'd imagine game only gets fun when everyone is lvl 60, but frankly I cannot be ****ed to sit there halfmooning a lure of mobs.

Good server, nice intentions, but I'm gunna give it a miss, or at least wait until I can get easily power lvl'd. lol.

And sorry but, old Evo was much better than this.

BleH

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 14, 2004
Bristol, UK, England
Honestly?

Servers boring. From a warriors point of view, it's grind grind grind till level 50 ish with HALFMOON. Then hope by then you find TDB. If not, your officially useless in any fight.

Then, when you hit 50? grind some more! I'd imagine game only gets fun when everyone is lvl 60, but frankly I cannot be ****ed to sit there halfmooning a lure of mobs.

Good server, nice intentions, but I'm gunna give it a miss, or at least wait until I can get easily power lvl'd. lol.

And sorry but, old Evo was much better than this.

agree with this, books and items seem way to rare theres not many bosses to kill. The fact theres like 20 lvl 60+'s n no1 has an item above 50 yet

CerberusEvo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2010
Lower level skills have been added to shop.

Currently there are probably about 15 bosses you guys can kill that drop decent gear for your level. Not really sure how many bosses you expect to be able to kill after 3 days on a server, or what sotr of items you expect from these bosses after 3 days?