FlameField prob >.<

smoochy boys on tour

OoOoOo24

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 30, 2005
Wales~Cardiff
Hi there ;p

neways i replace the revelation images with Flamefield images in the magic .WIL and i copied the Thunderstorm details in the DB so it would hit all round .... except it doesnt >.< it only hits one mob @ a time and your cursor has to be on the mob >.<

ne ideas??

ta :P

please dont flame me with "its not coded into the m2server" cause i dont want the exact effects of FF i just want it to hit all round.... ragezone & project have FF working (i think ;p)

ta

and if neone could tell me how to work out the magics images in the magic.wil lol

ty

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
well yer i went through the db, every1 knows how to use FlameField just nobody is smart enough to think on their own.

Upvote 0

daniejam

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 4, 2004
at a guess he overwrote revelation wit a new more stronger firebang as its a different magic id it wont replace the old firebang n u can still use both

Upvote 0

Value

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 21, 2006
LegendsReturn
badboyadam said:
well only way of gettin FF ingame rly is either:
replacing ThunderStorm,
replacing FireBang - doesnt stay on character tho
replacing MassThunder - doesnt stay on character tho
replacing IceStorm - doesnt stay on character tho

well ive got mine to stay on character.
But the problem is it dont hurt anything >.<

Upvote 0

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
i thought mental just overwrite the purification skill because i had the magic patch for RZ and went on torozor and someone did purification and a fat ass flame field popped out, so i guessed he overwrite it with purification >.<

Upvote 0

Value

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 21, 2006
LegendsReturn
This is the screen shot i took of the FlameField i took.

images173fi.jpg

But it stay on you if u get what i mean i dont work like FireBang.

U can put your mouse any where and it will do the effect like euro.

/Value

Upvote 0

OoOoOo24

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 30, 2005
Wales~Cardiff
Value said:
This is the screen shot i took of the FlameField i took.

images173fi.jpg

But it stay on you if u get what i mean i dont work like FireBang.

U can put your mouse any where and it will do the effect like euro.

/Value

thats what i was saying!

my FF acts like that but it only hit the mob the cursor is on - try it i bet it will work the same (and you cn still do long distance attacks lol (only hits 1 mob))

Upvote 0

Value

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 21, 2006
LegendsReturn
OoOoOo24 said:
thats what i was saying!

my FF acts like that but it only hit the mob the cursor is on - try it i bet it will work the same (and you cn still do long distance attacks lol (only hits 1 mob))

u use the cursor tho.

i can put my cursor any where and it dont move the FF The FF stays on my body like euromir.
But my FF dont hurt anything.
Just trying to sort that bit out.

/Value

Upvote 0

OoOoOo24

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 30, 2005
Wales~Cardiff
Value said:
u use the cursor tho.

i can put my cursor any where and it dont move the FF The FF stays on my body like euromir.
But my FF dont hurt anything.
Just trying to sort that bit out.

/Value

u dont understand what i said - i have the FF that stays on my body wherever the cursor is! but even without the fireband effect it still hits mobs with the cursor on em...

Upvote 0

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
Your insolence is starting to annoy me.

Now i may be very very wrong, however consider the new spell aka footpinrod. it stays on the user and has a mass radius. Now im prety sure in that thread mental said that his footpinrod relied on mc and not dc.

therefore maybe just maybe mental used that as his ff?

Upvote 0

Nero

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
MrRob said:
Your insolence is starting to annoy me.

Now i may be very very wrong, however consider the new spell aka footpinrod. it stays on the user and has a mass radius. Now im prety sure in that thread mental said that his footpinrod relied on mc and not dc.

therefore maybe just maybe mental used that as his ff?

on the thread, the person who caem across it said it worked on DC, and if i remember correctly it was a picture of him surrounded by archers which were being hit, and the spell looked like LR (i have a good memory :p)

P.s - P.69 just had a different magic wil, and Fbang looked like FF

Upvote 0

OoOoOo24

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 30, 2005
Wales~Cardiff
Nero said:
on the thread, the person who caem across it said it worked on DC, and if i remember correctly it was a picture of him surrounded by archers which were being hit, and the spell looked like LR (i have a good memory :p)

P.s - P.69 just had a different magic wil, and Fbang looked like FF

"It looked like LionRoar"

why do people say this? it doesnt matter hwta it looks like cause you put the look of it on yourself.....

Jeeezzz

and MrRob - it could be footpinrod with a few DB changes 0.o who knows ..(except MentaL)

Upvote 0

Nero

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
OoOoOo24 said:
"It looked like LionRoar"

why do people say this? it doesnt matter hwta it looks like cause you put the look of it on yourself.....

Jeeezzz

and MrRob - it could be footpinrod with a few DB changes 0.o who knows ..(except MentaL)

i was jsut testing my memory, along with the "he was surrounded by archers"

basically, if it was footpinrod u'd have to change it so it worked off MC not DC

Upvote 0

Primal

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jun 28, 2004
footpinrod doesnt stay on your body, it goes to where ur cursor goes and does RME attack, if Mental used that then when u did FF u wud see RME attack come up where the enemy is

Upvote 0

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
nah i got that wrong maybe it wasnt foot pin rod, the guys screen didnt show the spikes unlike BHs.

Try it and see.

Upvote 0

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
This is what i dont get, if rz is so bad as people say just copying how come nobody has thought the same method as i have? Its not hard, your all thinking of something new and forgetting about anything exisiting.

Attachments

• 111.JPG
    111.JPG
    120.6 KB · Views: 65
Upvote 0

OoOoOo24

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 30, 2005
Wales~Cardiff
MentaL said:
This is what i dont get, if rz is so bad as people say just copying how come nobody has thought the same method as i have? Its not hard, your all thinking of something new and forgetting about anything exisiting.

ty for that i know what it is now :P

p.s does your FF hit long-distance?

Upvote 0