FlameField prob >.<

Join Discord

OoOoOo24

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 30, 2005
Wales~Cardiff
Hi there ;p

neways i replace the revelation images with Flamefield images in the magic .WIL and i copied the Thunderstorm details in the DB so it would hit all round .... except it doesnt >.< it only hits one mob @ a time and your cursor has to be on the mob >.<

ne ideas??

ta :P

please dont flame me with "its not coded into the m2server" cause i dont want the exact effects of FF i just want it to hit all round.... ragezone & project have FF working (i think ;p)

ta

and if neone could tell me how to work out the magics images in the magic.wil lol

ty

Primal

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jun 28, 2004
OoOoOo24 said:
ty for that i know what it is now :P

p.s does your FF hit long-distance?
you'll see that screen shot is 2 diff screenies lol, 1 = doing FF 2 = FF hitting the archers

although he has got his cursor on his body therefore he could actually be just using MassThunder or sumet like that but using FF effect and putting 2 as the effect type to prevent 2nd half of the skill showing.

mental u got a screenie of it in use without your cursor over ur name, maby 1 of it on a mob a few steps away but with mob around u being hit?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
The fake mirroring video by any chance!?

Change mass thunder to ff its easier this way.

Vamprism, CHM Entrapment, BA, and TDB are all working in other m2servers you wont get it to work unless you use chinese non plumewind (dare i say it)
m2s.

Upvote 0

Scorpian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 8, 2003
Manchester
MentaL said:
Well of course it does, firebang and icestorm are 3 x 3, my versioned flamefield as i call it is 8 x 8.

Wheres the 8th in "my versioned flamefield"?

Attachments

• hmm.jpg
    hmm.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 45
Upvote 0

stephenking

I HAVE A DREAM!!
Developer
Aug 28, 2005
Netherlands
LMFAO you noobs evver tried messing with the magic id???
all i say is magic id makes or brakes the spell the rest is just looks and strength now figure the rest out yourself lol:ppunk:

Upvote 0

OoOoOo24

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 30, 2005
Wales~Cardiff
stephenking said:
LMFAO you noobs evver tried messing with the magic id???
all i say is magic id makes or brakes the spell the rest is just looks and strength now figure the rest out yourself lol:ppunk:

spell ect makes the skill too dont it? -.-

Upvote 0

Senture

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 8, 2004
the magic ID defines the spell effect, but mix a wrong magic id with effect and effect type and your skill dose nothing

Upvote 0