Hair style

Join Discord

BountieHunter

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 18, 2003
London
Any of you know any decent WHITE MALE hair cuts. None of that long hair crap, short hair but maybe with a design in it. Not any of that 'whole head with tribal' or a nike tick on the back of the head cos its just waste.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
:blam:

get a blam hair cut. everyone wants to be like blam

BountieHunter

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 18, 2003
London
Nooo i was thinking like a cut on the side of the head O_o. And some circle designes near the ear.

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
BountieHunter said:
Shut up you mongrol, and stop pming me i wont have a haircut like your's its for queer's.

and nein bald.

I wouldn't waste my valuble PMs on you, keep dreaming fatty.

Oh yeah, my haircut is for queers? So that makes what, roughly 80% of mails queer?

:tard:

BountieHunter

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 18, 2003
London
PassTheBlam said:
I wouldn't waste my valuble PMs on you, keep dreaming fatty.

Oh yeah, my haircut is for queers?
:tard:

Yes, yes it is.:punch:

btw whats with the fat comments .. im far from it.

muffinpie

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 19, 2005
Long hair ftw i had to get my long hair cut for my mums wedding so atm im tryna grow it back

F4LL3N_4NG3L

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2006
Liverpool
Have you got a picture? As you can't really as 4 opinions without a picture or all these people ain't got a clue wtf you would suit......
Imo if you've got a broad head shape (stocky) you would suit short back and sides ( number 3 on tops and the rest a 2)
If you've got a slimmed head shape I would reccomend a number 2 all over. Saying that a number 3 would actually be attractive maybe spiked but don't over do it with the gel as it looks crap ( I've got a thing for medium hair, something you can get hold of.)
Also if you have a girlfriend or a sister you could maybe ask one of thier opinions.