Hair style

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
have grade 1 on side / back. 5 on top and 3 between so you dont have a step.

if you want a design then get 2 on side / back. 6 on top and 4 between so you dont have a step. on the side where its grade 2 get the design kanye west had when he was live on mtv if you saw it. cant find a pic but ill keep searching

BountieHunter

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 18, 2003
London
Loved1 said:
have grade 1 on side / back. 5 on top and 3 between so you dont have a step.

if you want a design then get 2 on side / back. 6 on top and 4 between so you dont have a step. on the side where its grade 2 get the design kanye west had when he was live on mtv if you saw it. cant find a pic but ill keep searching

Hmm, my hair is like this ...

http://www.bradpitt.com.ar/brad-pitt.jpg

Might have a haircut like him

i usually have it plain like so.

http://www.friendship-industries.co...180-c5e7-49f5-b282-c6475cdb7ee7/brad pitt.jpg

BountieHunter

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 18, 2003
London
Loved1 said:
if your built like brad pitt deffo have the 2nd haircut i described :eek: what colour hair you got?

Yeah my build its like his, but im tired of the normal haircut -.-. And my hair is multicolored O_o although the overall color looks like his, blond/bit ginger. lol my eye brows are black.

NickAKAVexus

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2005
New york
BountieHunter said:
Yeah my build its like his, but im tired of the normal haircut -.-. And my hair is multicolored O_o although the overall color looks like his, blond/bit ginger. lol my eye brows are black.

I love when gingers try and say they're blonde. Rafl. I'm sorry gingers but just because you see a light piece of ginger hair it doesn't mean 'some' of your hair is blonde. Nope.

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
BountieHunter said:

If you had a build like Brad, how the hell do you play Mir so much as you used to?

Seriously, if you had a body like brads, girls would love you, and from what u told me in past then you don't sound like you'v ever had a real relationship..

/Tofas

Pyraine

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 22, 2004
Aggresion
Why take pride in your appearance? Face it, people like that have a weak personality. People with a weak personality are generally (not always) physically and mentally weak. I have no time for weakness.

I demand this thread is closed before I vomit.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
@Pyraine : Tbh you are basicaly saying you dont wash, clean your clothes, have decent clothes or cut your hair. As all of those would be taking pride in your appearance, which are weaknesses, which you dont have time for. (Y) Gg

@Soul : Thats different. The head gear makes up for the hair, its like a replacement.

Pyraine

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 22, 2004
Aggresion
I wash, clean my hair, trim it, have decent clothes. For purposes of practicality and hygiene. But I don't care what other people think of my appearance. I don't take pride it in either. That, is weakness.

Pyraine

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 22, 2004
Aggresion
I bet you use supplements on your penis as well as you do everything else.

Blam you're a fake. Your buffness is all drugs. LEGAL, STEROIDS.

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
shens

Those supplements just help muscles to recover, it has the same effect as eating lots of meat, but without the fat

Pyraine

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 22, 2004
Aggresion
No. I'll draw you a diagram of what they are:

Steroids > New bottle, new brand > Bull**** information to make it legal

You know that as well as I do.

This no shen.

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
they're NOT steroids, steroids have side effects, the only side effects the supplements i take are a bit of extra gas, because all im having is pure protein and creatine, two natural things, steroids is completely unnatural, you take steroids if you're lazy and want to build muscle

you take supplements and if you dont excersize, you get fat

Skrag!™

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 13, 2006
i think that you should get hair like myn in my pic lol u know u want to