Hidden Mist! [2.3]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

HiddenMistGM

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 27, 2011
London, UK
shut up triple ur such an idiot - I was stating that one moment he says he has a job and a payday then he is unemployed - which one is true? If he gives unreliable information whats to say the server is going to be stable?

Please tell me where I stated "I have a job"....

Payday can also mean that is the day that I receive the benefit from the government that I am currently claiming. Not that it has anything to do with you at all mate. If you don't like the way I do things, that's fine but I don't take kindly to personal questions from people I don't know.

HiddenMistGM

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 27, 2011
London, UK
I have got to ring the dedi company tomorrow to see if my machine is ready.

Core 2 Quad Q6600 2.4Ghz
4GB DDR2 Ram
160GB HD

Those are the specifications of the server we will be hosting off. I think he is just cleaning it up so it's ready for us to use. I will know by tomorrow morning.

Thanks.

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 PM ----------

Tbh... Reminds me of every other server - Not meaning to the host, as in the arguments i come back to play a server & all i see litered all over the threads are abuse abuse abuse, makes me want to forget mir and never come back...

I know matey, I agree. I'm going to ask a moderator if they would mind cleaning this thread up a bit for me. The last thing I want is a flame war.

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Hopefully will be up tommorow so i have something to play aha :) & i know what you mean needs to be more enforcement on here tbh its all i ever see (instead of actual server talk) Its fkin abuse abuse abuse

bubbles72

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 21, 2009
manchester UK
wowwww what a load of blah blah blah.................personal questions hmmmm havnt got any.................was gonna add to the excitement lol but my brain is not working this morning..............

so good morning all what i beautiful day for makeing friends and playing mir.....no doubt there be flamein in town just as much as on here but hey mir wouldnt be mir if there was no flameing lol........

ok i prob not played mir as long as u lot but since i have played i been on a few diff servers.....all which have donations...
on all servers u have ppl higher than the others due to some form of extra exp and personally if ppl wanna spend there hard earned wages on exp neckie/pots then hey who am i to argue they work......... there money keeps payin for the dedi hence u all allowed to play server...... i mean come on we lucky we all dont get charged to play the game now that would piss alot of ppl off
especially young kids who dont get much pocket money and the ppl who are on benefits and have a family to feed...

i think hiddenteam should put whatever they want on donation list as stated b4 it all drops aswell.. ppl like to be in competition who can get the higher lvl or who can be first to get para ring etc like i have said be4 it all depends how bad and quick u want
it.....

all ppl play server diff u got the ones who on 24/7 then u got ppl who work and can only come on in the evening then u got parents who deal with house / children first so who cares who donates and who has exp neckie and exp pots/scrolls

aslong as dedi gets paid for and we are all allowed to play the server for free......wow how nice is this post i must of had a brain transplant what the hell

wind ya necks in and shut the **** up moaning u get what ur given dont like it dont play gm's cant please everyone someone is always gonna cry................

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
The banter on this thread is decent already, cant wait to get in game and hand some out myself ;)

on topic -

Your doing a perfectly good job pal, ignore what the rest of these morons are saying about you having a job etc etc, just keep going, if you need a hand drop me a pm i might help you, or i might not ;) i joke ill help if needed. Looking forward to seeing all of you in game, to the rest of you, do 1 if you haven't got nothing better to do than flame this thread.

Rant over.

/Bench.

Reactions: HiddenMistGM

bubbles72

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 21, 2009
manchester UK
The banter on this thread is decent already, cant wait to get in game and hand some out myself ;)

on topic -

Your doing a perfectly good job pal, ignore what the rest of these morons are saying about you having a job etc etc, just keep going, if you need a hand drop me a pm i might help you, or i might not ;) i joke ill help if needed. Looking forward to seeing all of you in game, to the rest of you, do 1 if you haven't got nothing better to do than flame this thread.

Rant over.

/Bench.

well said hun.....

UltSpeed

Lena 💪
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 15, 2010
England
The reason I have mentioned donations is because I was asked about them. I don't care about making any money. Like I said, if I could afford to, I'd pay for it all out of my own pocket but I can't. We aren't going to let it ruin the server.

The dedi company have still not got back to me about the machine they are getting ready for me but I will ring them first thing tomorrow morning and find out what the crack is.

Thanks.

Any update on this ?

HiddenMistGM

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 27, 2011
London, UK
Ok, spoke to the dedi company and they have said our machine is currently reformatted and having all the necessary software reinstalled and updated. Their words were, "The dedicated machine will be ready for transfers either tomorrow, (Thursday 18th August) or early on Friday 19th. Sorry for any inconvenience caused."

I'd rather they did it properly to be fair though, saves anyone getting upset if something goes wrong once the files are on it.

Thanks,

Hidden Mist team.

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
Don't see how formatting and installing some software takes days but meh

Dany97

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2009
Timisoara

All dedi companies are like that. I could bet..

I remember SupremeMir needed port forwarding, they said they would take 3-5 hours , they canceled that dedi , got another one... 2 days later they got an email that port forwarding was done and they could use it...

HiddenMistGM

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 27, 2011
London, UK

I thought the exact same thing mate. If it's not ready by tomorrow, I'll start asking questions about why not.

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

All dedi companies are like that. I could bet..

I remember SupremeMir needed port forwarding, they said they would take 3-5 hours , they canceled that dedi , got another one... 2 days later they got an email that port forwarding was done and they could use it...

Hopefully we don't have the same problem. I did ask if the necessary ports would be open and they assured me they would be. Fingers crossed.

Stridey123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 20, 2010
Is it possible you could be uploading the client files so we are ready to play when the dedi is ready =)

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
Is it possible you could be uploading the client files so we are ready to play when the dedi is ready =)

yeh i ditto that, it would be nice for wen the server is up to play it straight away tbh

ANY CHANCE A LOMCN FORUM MOD could clear this thread up so people dont ignore this server away when they see the 9 page arguement about NOTHING. lol

UltSpeed

Lena 💪
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 15, 2010
England
Ok, spoke to the dedi company and they have said our machine is currently reformatted and having all the necessary software reinstalled and updated. Their words were, "The dedicated machine will be ready for transfers either tomorrow, (Thursday 18th August) or early on Friday 19th. Sorry for any inconvenience caused."

I'd rather they did it properly to be fair though, saves anyone getting upset if something goes wrong once the files are on it.

Thanks,

Hidden Mist team.

Tell them I don't want to wait and your looking in to other companies will speed them up (Works with BT hh)

HiddenMistGM

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 27, 2011
London, UK
Tell them I don't want to wait and your looking in to other companies will speed them up (Works with BT hh)

I actually said the same to Sky and they upgraded me to HD for free to stop me leaving! I will hassle them tomorrow if they take their time.

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
I actually said the same to Sky and they upgraded me to HD for free to stop me leaving! I will hassle them tomorrow if they take their time.

All you get is hassle with Sky, my SkyHD has been broken for a month now, theyre giving me some channels for free for the downtime, there Broadband is shocking aswell, might just transfer to Virgin.

Status
Not open for further replies.