I have a vendetta against everyone. Seriously.

Grim

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2004
MiloFoxburr said:
You shouldnt of posted the spoiler :P Who was your original account I remember two people being banned for it and I banned one, you know I would of unbanned you like a week later had you of asked?
Hehe, it was just too tempting :P My original account was 'HolyCow' but it's fine, I prefer this one anyway :)

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
lol well the morjority of the mods arnt lol! ur problem the most decent mod though i would say ur not as childish with warnings unlike sum little cry babys instead of a quick pm oi m8 yeh stop being a twat ye quick kick up the arse sorted nah u have to use ur crap lol its like control freak forum dont say why am i still here cos its a good forum minus the stupid mods and thread closures well lmfao.. its really not on most of the time unless its tuened into a flaming thread but you just close threads on noobs ect why would they want to come here obviusly your going to say search and close there thread they are just gonna be like bye! u shud help them a little bit and then tell them not to do the thread buisness next time lol! i dunno u marjority of the mods a think are pointless and just depreessed peaple that like do nothing probly got bullied at school ect ect o well i spose ill have to live with it and the 3 day bans ¬_¬

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
42‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
PassTheBlam said:
42‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪

no blam you just got the mental age of a 5 year old, doesnt count. :punch:

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Zidio said:
lol well the morjority of the mods arnt lol! ur problem the most decent mod though i would say ur not as childish with warnings unlike sum little cry babys instead of a quick pm oi m8 yeh stop being a twat ye quick kick up the arse sorted nah u have to use ur crap lol its like control freak forum dont say why am i still here cos its a good forum minus the stupid mods and thread closures well lmfao.. its really not on most of the time unless its tuened into a flaming thread but you just close threads on noobs ect why would they want to come here obviusly your going to say search and close there thread they are just gonna be like bye! u shud help them a little bit and then tell them not to do the thread buisness next time lol! i dunno u marjority of the mods a think are pointless and just depreessed peaple that like do nothing probly got bullied at school ect ect o well i spose ill have to live with it and the 3 day bans ¬_¬
Excuse me mr. maturity, but you are calling others immature?

Zidios profile said:

Need i bring more examples?

Damn hypocrite.

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
Ragnar said:
Excuse me mr. maturity, but you are calling others immature?

Need i bring more examples?

Damn hypocrite.

am i a mod? NO, if i was a mod id be doing a damn site better job than most of u noobs. its your job but most of u act like idiots which realy isnt espected in mod`s as far as im conserned

Opeth

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2005
UK
Actually, nevermind spelling, your sentences don't even begin to make sense. Work on that first

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
i seriusly coulnt care to check my spelling on such forum.

right.

I seriously couldn't care to check my spelling on such forum.

Couldn't understand that bit...

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Zidio said:
am i a mod? NO, if i was a mod id be doing a damn site better job than most of u noobs. its your job but most of u act like idiots which realy isnt espected in mod`s as far as im conserned
Most of us noobs?

Act like idiots? in which way would you mean by this? Because some of us have a bit of a joke with other users? Sorry but were all human, and have similar sense's of humor.

Last edited:

urbanfox

No Brag, Just Fact
Legendary
skyline said:
Id commit suicide if you warned me urban

I would never warn my best friends, the thought of you even bringing it up cuts me deeply.

:bbcguy:

beard said:
Is that not a flamatory remark against another user urban? should you not do your job properly and warn him? When you warned me for what miles reaction was 'wtf wheres the flame'?

Of course you dont have a vendetta.

Hey sherlock, here's some interesting things for you to note:

1) I live in an 8 hour time difference from the rest of you
2) I have responsibilities that take me away from the computer!

Now, put two and two together and you just might realize I'm not on at the same time as everyone else for the whole day. That coupled with the fact that I am not telepathic. But, thanks for being such a concerned citizen.

Oh, btw, this isn't a flame?

As for mitczee and woot whoever the hell they are kiss ky hairy mini filling peach shaped arse.

What about this?

Sick. And Cruel. Well Done Blam Assclown.

Yet another pearl of your undieing wisdom fut you fag

TheDon? more like the ****ing dong.

Dont claim to be big and tough its pixels and the internets so button your jibba jabba you friking mong.

like i said fut you fag im not going to argue with any 'hard' pixels especially fags from this place.

You're right, I mean, you've NEVER broken any of the rules ever :rolleyes:

Last edited:

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
urbanfox said:
I would never warn my best friends, the thought of you even bringing it up cuts me deeply.

/cry, why did you just warn me then mydear? :P.

/J34lY

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
urbanfox said:

:bbcguy:

Sorry hun, i wont say such thing again, ever

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Zidio said:
I'm not sure why it was neccesary to tell me your not a moderator.

I'm saying your a hypocrite - that has nothing to do with being a moderator. You set high standards, yet act way lower yourself.

-Raz0rfang-

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 30, 2006
Banned
No i didnt get warned, and you should just leave this forum, the internet, and possibly the planet. Nobody likes an asskisser, and youve got a mouthfull of ass at the moment. Also your opinion is one of the few that NEVER counts in any situation.
lololol It wasn't you I was speaking about Ymmud
Yeah, Me love to cram ass up my face.
Ho Ho Ho, me be nice to urban and then urban will delete all my warnings.

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
-Raz0rfang- said:
lololol It wasn't you I was speaking about Ymmud
Yeah, Me love to cram ass up my face.
Ho Ho Ho, me be nice to urban and then urban will delete all my warnings.

Dude, why aren't you a comedian?

:(