I have a vendetta against everyone. Seriously.

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
Prai said:
Tbh, i think alot of mods/Smods here have an attitude problem and are very powermad. something needs to be done about it before alot of people do leave.

Finally someone whom speaks the truth this place is a **** whole nowerdays the mods are like fuking kids when it comes to sorting something out ect CONTROLL FREAK MODS ARE KILLING THE SCENE:middle: WELL FORUM!

-Raz0rfang-

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 30, 2006
Banned
killer22 said:
prai unfortunatly its always been the same since it was opened along time ago... power manipulates peoples opinions and it will always do so. best we can do is just put up n shut up..
They are just doing there job, ya know.

Floyd

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 2, 2004
beard said:
Floyd did you go to the mini meet at beaulieu a few sundays ago? Took mine down there was a good day out. Brought a new bonnet badge as some chavvy stole mine and a new gearknob.

As for mitczee and woot whoever the hell they are kiss ky hairy mini filling peach shaped arse.

nope, missed beaulieu, went to bristol for the weekend b4 that n aston 2day, when ur unbanned pm me..

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
beard said:
Change the thread title to urbanfox appreciation society with hate the twat and jealy can be the caterer.

Get your heads out of the guys ass, jesus it wont get you special favours.

Go fück a pig.

/J34lY

Last edited:

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
urbanfox said:
I find it funny how there are some people who say the forum is falling to ****, yet they continue to grace their presence on this forum everyday....

Some people only look on the forums to see if anythings changed/New servers. not to listen to people who think they can boss people around because they have a ban button.

If Dataforce or someone had any sense they would of put a stop to these mods long ago, and take on someone who actaully knows what there doing and is not powermad.

Robert

Actual Jesus
Staff member
Super Moderator
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
JealY said:
Go fück a pig.

/J34lY

Is that not a flamatory remark against another user urban? should you not do your job properly and warn him? When you warned me for what miles reaction was 'wtf wheres the flame'?

Of course you dont have a vendetta.

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
killer22 said:
o.0 wait this whole post is bout bull.. its all over peps btchn peps... this is why HOF needs b back so it has a real place to post these things.

urban bans peps coz hes arragant at the best of times we all know that... god urban is urban somethings change n others just dont.. whos cares.. ban is a ban it prob for good reasoning.. i got banned n then unbanned but coz it was unlawful banning but i didnt moan bout it, they worked out themselfs it was unlawful n unbanned me..

Jesus christ, where to start, you should be banned purely for your blatent disregard of the English language. Your post is missing at least 1/2 of the vowels that should be in there. Im not even going to get into the fact your missing loads of random letters as well.

-Raz0rfang- said:
Tbh, if people get warned, people get warned.
It's not unfair, it's because they broke a rule, it's not because urban has a grudge on you, it's because you broke a rule! I've been warned so many times and temp banned about 4 times, but I've never ever thought it was unfair.
Except once, where I broke a rule for flaming someone, but the other person should of cleary got warned too. (Can't remember if they did get warned)

No i didnt get warned, and you should just leave this forum, the internet, and possibly the planet. Nobody likes an asskisser, and youve got a mouthfull of ass at the moment. Also your opinion is one of the few that NEVER counts in any situation.

-Raz0rfang- said:
They are just doing there job, ya know.

Couldnt help cramming some more ass in there? Seriously drop dead.

Urbanfox thrives on whingers, nothing against him, its just how he operates. Every whinges, every PM, every thread, every post, signature, idiot just throws more fuel on the fire. Nothing wrong with some personal rivalry, infact, i enjoy it with him.

Grim

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2004
Cry more noobs?

You got warned, no wait, you didn't even get warned, so what? My old account got banned because I posted a Harry Potter spoiler. No temp-ban, no warning, no "alerts" just a face full of Milo's Ban-Hammer™

What's the big deal about getting warned/banned on an Internet forum anyway? It's not like you can't create a new account. Treat warnings like battle scars. Chicks dig scars :cool:

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Grim said:
You got warned, no wait, you didn't even get warned, so what? My old account got banned because I posted a Harry Potter spoiler. No temp-ban, no warning, no "alerts" just a face full of Milo's Ban-Hammer™

Ban-Hammer™ I like it lol mind if I borrow it? Oh and the warning system wasnt in place at the time I think lol

You shouldnt of posted the spoiler :P Who was your original account I remember two people being banned for it and I banned one, you know I would of unbanned you like a week later had you of asked?

You guys do know that not many people have ever been permo banned? and most of the ban list is made up of 3-4 accounts belonging to the same people. Most people get temp banned for breaking the rules or generally being an ass.

We've tried numerous things here including no warnings (I brought that in beleive it or not.. lol) but it just degenerated into pure and utter crap so anti spam rules came into force.
Now I will admit the warning thing is getting out of hand so i'm gonna have a word with the other (active)admins about seeing what can be changed here in GoT. But the flaming does need to stop a bit.

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
bul**** u banned 2 of my acount perm actually let me think 3 ¬_¬ lies lies lies lies if i wasnt about u know ur job wud be boring :cool: + lomcn mods age range are all from 12-19 so who cares

Hazuki

VIP
VIP
Apr 14, 2004
United Kingdom
Zidio said:
bul**** u banned 2 of my acount perm actually let me think 3 ¬_¬ lies lies lies lies if i wasnt about u know ur job wud be boring :cool: + lomcn mods age range are all from 12-19 so who cares
Erm nope, I think your wrong there.

/Haz

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Zidio said:

cheers for proving my point lol Most accounts permo banned belong to the same small number of people

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
how am i wrong? youv banned spence yoda and acc i had years ago and as for the warning points well....

Attachments

• stiched.JPG
    stiched.JPG
    188.9 KB · Views: 37